Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 pm
*Really likes the idea of statuary seeing as she is very passionate about the arts in general.* xd That would be FANTASTIC! It would give me an opportunity to see anything that I like in particular. Please ask if your contact would be willing to part with anything we really like in particular. I'd be willing to purchase a few things…unless everything is strictly rental. If that's the case, I suppose I could take a picture of the more extraordinary pieces and have them recreated. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 pm
She grins at Psy.

"Oh, I'm sure it would be NO problem if you wanted to buy some of the statuary. Not to mention, I'm in there so often, I'm sure I can get us a decent discount on it as well! wink "

She glances around again, "And as far as the plants go...I can have the nursery put them in containers, that way if you don't want to keep them, they can take them back after the party."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 pm
*Victor starts to bring out lunch for the ladies and sets a silver covered plate and a glass of iced tea for each of them along with appropriate silverware and cloth napkin. He uncovers each plate, elaborately describes the cobb salad to them and tells them to enjoy their lunch. He then returns to the house.*

*She listens to Katana regarding the plants and nods.* That sounds good. User Image This will be so exciting! User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:55 pm
She sips the tea and grins at Psy.

"Aww, you remembered to make the tea sweet! xd This look delicious, Psy."

She places her napkin on her lap and starts eating her salad.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 pm
*Grins at Katana and places the napkin in her lap.* The chef here is very good…his name is Angelo. Paulie sure enjoyed a good meal. wink *She takes a bite of her salad.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 pm
Thoroughly enjoying the lunch, she smiles at Psy.

"Oh, I'm sure he did. Will you have enough staff to prepare the food for the party, or do you want to use the catering company I've been using for some extra hands?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:08 pm
I don't think that Angelo would object to more help considering how large the party could be. You'll have to let them know that Angelo is in charge though. He would get quite miffed at me if it were the other way around. sweatdrop It's never a good idea to anger the one who prepares your meals.

Um…Katana. I'm really glad you have agreed to help me with the wedding. I'm really quite nervous about it. I've got the name of a very good wedding planner that I'm going to interview next week. It will help take some of the stress off of me. I'm already getting enough flack from my brothers as it is. stressed
*Takes a bite of her salad.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:13 pm
"Pft, tell your brothers to stuff it, it's your wedding. And I'll help you in anyway I can, Psy...even if it's smacking some of these bossy brothers around. wink "

She sips her tea and returns to eating her salad.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:18 pm
*Grins at Katana. Katana always knows exactly what to say to cheer her up. User Image She gets a mental picture of Katana kicking her brother Vincenso's arse and giggles.* twisted They're just pissed because he's a cop. It doesn't sit so well with the family business you know. wink Plus they have yet to meet him. neutral *Takes a bite of her salad.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm
She shrugs her shoulders.

"Well, I'm sure I can make myself available to help defuse any situations....or distract whatever brother is bothering you at that moment. I have my ways, ya know. wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:25 pm
*Laughs at Katana's statement.* rofl I'm sure you do. wink I'm positive my brothers would all be a bunch of babbling idiots if you got hold of them. User Image *Sips her tea and chuckles some more.* lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 pm
She arches an eyebrow at Psy. "Well, now I don't know about babbling idiots....how many brothers are we talking about here anyways?"

Good gawd, she forgot Psy had a huge family. She hoped those brothers behaved themselves....but there was only one of her and God knows how many brothers there were!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:32 pm
Five. There is Vincenso, Marco, Franco, Antonio and Dante. *Grins at Katana and finishes up her salad.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:37 pm
She grins at Psy, "Okay, Vince, Marc, Frank, Tony and Dan....got it! xd They don't looks alike, do they? sweatdrop I hope I'll be able to tell them apart if they do!"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 pm
*Bursts out laughing as Katana names off her brothers. rofl rofl rofl She can barely catch her breath and as she calms down she has a sip of her tea.* Ohmygawd…I've never heard anyone call them by those names before! rofl And with your accent! *Starts to laugh all over again.* rofl rofl rofl  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games