Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

Reads a book while tearing off a few bites from a Cranberry Orange muffin and then pops a piece in mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:06 am
User Image

" Hello Tina," Madame Lavande says as Professor Aurora arrives at the head table. " How are your class going thus far?"
Patient log pg 50, post 5 of the hospital wing rp area.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image"Hello, Madame Lavande. {What's your R-P's first name or is it Lavande?} They are going very well, thank you. How is the Hospital Wing, not to bad I hope?"

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

Leans into James and says Do you think the Professor will make you eat that peice of bread today? Hands him a cup of juice to drink.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:51 am
Oshenukhar
User Image
After a long day in the Hospital wing Madame Lavande enters the great hall and takes a seat at the head table. Seeing the delicious food on the table she grabs a plate and loads it with green bean casserole and begins to eat.
Patient log pg 50, post 5 of the Hospital wing rp area.

*as you eat the food you feel a strange snesation in your tongue when ever you speak for the next 2 hours your words will be back wards for example how are you becomes you are how*

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:55 am

*drinks the juice that kamilia gave me*
"i dont know but im assuming the juice has the antidote?" james whispers as he sits down
*begins to eat the foods*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image*Sees James eating at the Slytherin Table, out of the corner of her eye* "Excuse me for a minute won't you, Madame Lavande?" *Professor Aurora got up from the High Table and walks down the to the Slytherin Table, without waiting to hear her answer. While walking, she makes sure that the bread from yesterday is still in her pocket, which it was. While still walking she spotted where James was sitting again and then she spotted Kamalia next to him. Her next thought was that this was not out of the ordinary but, still convenient. Then, she remembered that day on the Hogwarts Express. Kamalia had said that she was very good at Potions and I had even told her that she should teach after she had helped to save the Express, not to mention our lives. Finally arriving at the Slytherin Table where James sat, she began to talk* "Hello James." *She then pulled the bag with the bread in it from yesterday and put it on the Slytherin Table, in front of James.* "Your not getting out of this today James, you going to eat a piece of this bread. If you don't, I will inform the Headmaster. If nothing happens, well then, you'll just have to count yourself lucky, this time. Now, take a bit. Go on..." *Professor Aurora stood there waiting for James to eat a piece of the bread and waiting for the reaction that she was sure would happen.*

(Remember, I'm acting as a Teacher would, not a friend. Even though in rl I am with both of you.)

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

Gives James a little smile before taking a sip of juice herself so no one would see it. Then says Do you want me to make that little explosion potion for you! So you can try it out on the Grounds? Spots the Proffessor coming and tells James to eat the bread. While watching takes a bite of a mango fruit!

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:08 pm
*eats the bread and laughs as the professor is confused when nothing happened*
"see professor i didnt put stuff in the food ninja "
"yeah that would be an interesting potion would you please make that kamilia i want to try it"

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:00 pm
User ImageProfessor Aurora stood there a little dumbfounded but, not completely surprised.* "Count this as your lucky day James." *Shifts eyes to Kamalia and back again to James.* "I never forget anything. I'll be watching you." *Professor Aurora said, then turned around and walked back up to the the High Table. All the while, walking and thinking of ways that James could have gotten out of this situation. When she got back to the High Table she took her seat again next to Madame Lavande again.* "Sorry about that. So, how is the Hospital Wing?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:16 pm
"professor its always my lucky day except for that time when i got hit by evil magic and when kamilia and summer both hit me with a stupidfy curse at the same time"
*gives kamilia a knowing and thankful look*
*continues to eat foods

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image
Gives the Professor a small smile once James gets done eating before looking at him and say Sure i'll make it and give it to you when i can. Then we can see how it does out on the grounds. Chokes on bite of pineapple after what James said to the Professor. Takes a sip of juice before looking at him! Yeah that was some fun times!

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:54 am
"of course i still kind of expected you to not make the potion correctly for me just to finally get even with me for the pranks i played on you and summer in the first few years hopefully they make a good joke or we might have to alter the potion to make something more interesting"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

Smirks Oh don't worry i haven't forgotten about the Prank. I'm just waiting my time! Tilts head Who knows. We'll find out once i'm done!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image

"The wing is dull there has not been a large number of injuries this term thankfully" She was glad her job was simple but if the school held up to its reputation there would be a major injury at some point and a need for the wing.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games