Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:58 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"You messaged him for me! Yay!" the little blond brought his clenched fists up beneath his chin and wriggled back and forth like an excited child.
Of course, he knew that just because Izzy asked, didn't mean Akihiko would answer. It would depend on what mood he was in, Chiyou was certain. He knew that Narcissus didn't remember him for all they had been through together, for him saving his life, for all his insisting on being "little brother"...but that didn't mean Chiyou held any less affection for the vocalist. After all, he had faith that Akihiko would come back to his senses one day.

Leaning back against the head of the bed, Chiyou signed thoughtfully for a moment.
"Hm...I wonder....when they take off the bandage will I be able to see at all? I mean...I know they said I would never have full vision again...but I wonder exactly how it will be? Really, I can't complain even if I'm totally blind. At least I don't have gaping holes in my face anymore, right? Heh. It could be worse, no matter what. I'm alive. I'm thankful for that." he smiled, reflecting on his situation.
Really, when it boiled down to it, he was happy with his life right now. He was alive! Things really weren't as bad as they seemed. He had Nakai with him, and he knew Kai loved him...in one form or another, but it was still love nonetheless! Things were as good as he could imagine, given all the circumstances.
Now...to get ahold of Akihiko. He was gonna cuddle the mess out of that man as soon as he got his hands on him!

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Nezumi exited the elevator and headed down the hall. Honestly...he had had enough of being pushed to the side. He was going to discuss things with Hiroki once and for all, and the acting chairman was GOING to listen to that demo and give him a definite yes or no!

Of course, the mousy manager had no idea whatsoever that Narcissus had been up here just a short while before, or that Hiroki had been in a fistfight with the star.

Bypassing the receptionist who tried to stop him, Nezumi knocked at the door with a quick tap before he just let himself in.

"Hiroki-san, we really need to talk, and frankly I..." he stopped in his tracks, obviously quite perturbed by what he saw. Hiroki Asato stood by his desk, dabbing his still bleeding nose with tissue.

"s**t..." Nezumi curse, rushing over to his boss's side, taking a few tissues and dabbing around the injured area, cleaning away the blood gently, and with great care. what he had been upset about, whatever he had been about to say, was completely forgotten. At the moment, the manager seemed extremely concerned with helping the man.

"What happened? Are you alright?" he asked in a calm, quiet voice, one hand on Hiroki's shoulder as he continued to dab, standing toe to toe with the man.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Gaijin, still relaxing in the Ohayou lobby on one of the couches, began to drift off to sleep. The last thing he needed was to fall asleep in a public place. He yawned softly and stretched out his arms as he forced himself to sit upright. He rubbed his eyes tenderly and the first thing he saw when he opened them again was his guitar. He lifted his Fender Precision into his lap and began to pluck the strings tenderly. It wasn't quite a song or a tune, just practice.

..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smirking slightly, Akihiko laughed, his voice low.
That was how one could tell he was actually laughing... the pitch.
He was amused.
Actually amused by Michi's denial to sing again. His laughter was rather infectious too, as the crowd began to laugh as well.

"Yare yare, Michi-kun... Going to leave me to sing all alone? I don't think so... at least not entirely." the musician looked over to where one of Yammi's spare guitars was laying and made a look as if to say 'may I?'. With approval, the young Koyasu picked up the instrument and slung it over his shoulder.

Stepping back from the mic, Narcissus chose a song that wasn't selected by the crowd. While he would have loved to do something new... well... he simply couldn't... and the man hated to sing most covers.
Especially English ones.
While the man knew English and could easily understand it, speaking it tended to come harder to him than it did some musicians. It was more that he had less practice at it.

So, with a smirk, he said loud enough for Yammi and the band to hear, as well as Michi.
"Black Stone"

Almost immediately, Akihiko's fingers started the song up, playing the spare guitar with everything he had.
It had been a while since he'd actually performed with an instrument live... and it felt... terrific...

When I turned around, I always knew that your smile would be there
But before I knew it, that reality has become a gentle memory
振り返ればほら当たり前になっていた君の笑顔が
いつの間にかほら優しい思い出になってしまった現実
Furikaereba hora atarimae ni Natteita kimi no egao ga
Itsu no ma ni ka hora yasashii Omoide ni natte shimatta genjitsu

When I close my eyes, your smiling face is still there
Always, you gave me more strength than anyone else
BLACK STONE
目を閉じれば、今でも笑った君がいて
いつも、誰よりも勇気を僕にくれたこと
BLACK STONE
Me wo tojireba, ima demo waratta kimi ga ite
Itsumo, dare yori mo yuuki wo Boku ni kureta koto
BLACK STONE

All of a sudden, we would do something wild and stupid
It was casual and impulsive
It's become an irreplaceable treasure The reality of those days
突然現れて、ふざけて馬鹿をやったりした
そんな何でもないことが
かけがえのない程の宝物になっていたある日の現実
Totsuzen arawarete, fuzakete Baka wo yattarishita
Sonna nandemo nai koto ga
Kakegae no nai hodo no takaramono ni natteita Ano hi no genjitsu

Always, you heal me when I am hurt
目を閉じれば今でも笑った君がいて
いつも、傷ついた僕を癒してくれる
Me wo tojireba, Ima demo waratta kimi ga ite
Itsumo, kizutsuita Boku wo iyashite kureru

I smile even when I'm lonely
Because by my side, you're...
You're there
寂しい時も笑っているから
僕の側にはそう、君が
君がいるから
Sabishii toki mo waratte iru kara
Boku no soba ni wa sou, kimi ga
Kimi ga iru kara

I could never hate you for just being lonely...
ただ寂しがり屋の君をいつも憎めなくて…
Tada samishigari ya no Kimi wo itsumo nikume nakute...

Because I believe that some day we'll meet again
目を閉じれば、今でも笑った君がいて
いつかまた必ず逢えると信じているから
Me wo tojireba, Ima demo waratta kimi ga ite
Itsuka mata kanarazu aeru to Shinjite iru kara

Because we promised
約束したから
Yakusoku shita kara

BLACK STONE

BLACK STONE

By the time Akihiko's guitar belted out the last note, his blue gaze was fixed on the crowd in the club. He hadn't sung that hard in a while, at least what he could remember. In truth, the man had put everything he had into those words, all of his energy into that one simple song.

Because somehow... somehow... it was important to him...
The words were important, though he really couldn't explain why...

Smirking, he looked to Michi at the side of the stage and motioned for him to get back over in front of the mic. "Oi! Michi-kun! Don't tell me that was the only song you've got up your sleeve. I bet Yammi-san wouldn't mind playing one JUST for you..." Narcissus teased as he reached into his pocket and withdrew his own cigarettes.

Tapping the pack down, he pulled one out, placed it between his lips, and flicked his lighter. Taking a quick puff, Akihiko replaced the pack and lighter, hand still on the guitar slung around his shoulder.
"Who knows... you pick something of mine and I just might play the guitar for you." he laughed.

But that laughter was different... not as deep or rich...
Taking another quick puff, he walked over to the edge of the stage and asked a waiter for the same drink as earlier... bottle of jack and a shot glass.

He could feel his pupils dilate some, the pain in his head striking hard, though outwardly, the musician didn't seemed phased by anything.
Akihiko's grip on the guitar neck tightened, his vision blurring together slightly...

But then game a vibrating from his pocket.
His phone?

Who would call now of all times?
But it wasn't a call, as he found out upon taking the phone from his pocket.
It was a text.

Reading it, Narcissus smirked and quickly sent a reply.

Michi took me to a club where Yammi's band was playing. I just sang a few songs. One of them... reminded me of you, Izzy. As for Chiyou, I'll stop by before we leave for Hawaii, though I'll try to tonight.

The text had pulled the musician's mind away from the painful memories that the last song had stirred.
Gentle memories...
Smiling face...
Strength...
The reality of those days...
I smile even when I'm lonely...

They were feelings that felt... familiar... and yet not... something deep down that Akihiko truly felt...
But he didn't know why...

Shaking his head, he grabbed the drink that the waiter had brought and downed it, before turning and looking to Michi again, apparently fine.
"So, decided yet?"

(((OOC: Song Used is GACKT's "BLACK STONE". PV is here ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-JJ8JNkV4g&feature=related )!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm
(((OOC: And yes, Nakai is still asleep. Figured Izzy and Chiyou could use a little alone time... plus Kai's beat, man... hehe.

Oh and Anichan, Kaiko will reply as soon as it's her night time. She's gone to see GACKT's stage play "Nemuri Kyoshiro", hehe. So yeah, since the seating opens at 4pm and she had to meet her friend and eat lunch and then get there, she didn't have time to post. She wanted me to tell you, hehe.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:39 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Of course I did. How could I turn down such a cute smile?" he patted Chiyou on his blond head lightly. "I can't promise he'll show up though. He's probably doing some sleeping or packing but maybe if you're lucky he'll send a text back."

For a moment, Izzy was quite thoughtful, "It will be a while at least to make sure you're really accepting those eyes and doing ok. You know eyes are hard working muscles so they'll want your body to heal a little before letting you start trying use them. But you're right, whatever you do get is more than what you had before."

Still Izzy was sad inside for not being there to stop this from ever happening. He'd have to thank Kai for not waking him....for letting him sleep. He didn't know if he could have handled it had the boy been out cold and without eyes at all.

Sitting down beside the bed, Izzy gave Chiyou another little hug taking a deep breath. "I'm so glad you're here." The hug squeezed a little bit but Izzy didn't hold on to long because he was determined to keep things from becoming down. He was thankful...very thankful that he at the hospital and not the morgue.

The cheerful happy Chiyou was definitely a good sign and hopefully that smile would remain on the boy's face for a long time to come. Izzy sort of worried as to what Chiyou might be getting into with Nakai...but for now, he was going to let it play out as it was and talk to Nakai later. Chiyou was happy and that would help Izzy be able to go on this Work...no Vacation.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 am

User Image

"Hee hee!" Chiyou giggled brightly and bubbly. "Arigatou, Ishi!"

Quietly, Chiyou listened to the manager, nodding with understanding as the man spoke about his eyes. He understood...but he was still anxious for things to get done.

As he was hugged, Chiyou just let himself melt into the embrace. Did he ever feel this way when his mother held him? He couldn't remember...the woman had been so cold and...cruel.
The feeling he had now was one of safety, warmth, and love. The kind of feeling that one should have with a parent.
For a moment, Chiyou found himself rather thankful that things hadn't gone in a romantic direction with Ruki. Right now, he did need a more parent-like love. It was good to have, and the way things had worked out, he was getting his other affection needs fulfilled by Kai.

"I'm glad you're glad. As much of a pain in the a** as I've been for you, I wouldn't blame you if you just...ran away. Ok, well I would blame you. I know you never run away from things, no matter how bad. You always taught me that, remember? 'Chiyou-kun, don't do drugs! You can't run away from problems! You have to face them!'" the kid mimicked Izzy's voice and laughed, hugging the man once more.

"I'm so, so glad you've always been there for me, Ishi."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...getting beat upon

Hiroki looked up from the pile of kleenex that were covered in dabs of blood as he tried to stop his swollen nose from bleeding everywhere. It was a very very sore nose and he realized that he was probably going to have to go to the hospital to have it checked. He hated the hospital...he could almost have moved in lately.

"Uh....Nezumi-san...I was..Ugh...Chotto matte..." he answered with a very nasally voice but then realized that Nezumi was actually in the room. The nose and Narcissus' words had totally distracted him.

"Ah...mm....Narcissus-san happened." he answered and let the mousy manager take over. His suit would definitely need dry cleaning too. What a lousy day this was becoming.

"Nngh...I suppose you're here to find out about Tanaka-kun. Nnh...I was just about to try to listen to that...on my way to the hospital I think." he said preempting the question before Nezumi could come back with it. Although the CD had a fine layer of blood dripped on it. Hiroki's nose at the moment was quite a mess.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Sure, pick one, Narcissus." Yammi answered feeling comfortable with Narcissus playing one of his guitars as he lipped his cigarette again and cracked his knuckles.

Then as soon as Narcissus named the song, Yammi smiled and nodded, "Let's do it." Yammi followed Narcissus right into the song brought his full musical energy into it.

Michi stayed to the sidelines and let his voice join in only on the chorus giving Narcissus the full stage. He felt like a reasonable back up singer for this one. But he was glad he didn't have to sing it all because he didn't know it nearly as good as some of Narcissus' other works.

The crowd went wild again for the band and reacted energetically to the fast pace of the music. Michi was amazed by how charged this small crowd was. It felt like everyone was really into the show. Maybe that was the blessing of a small venue. So close to the stars.

But as the song ended and Narcissus finally told him...that it was his turn, he was like what the hell am I going to....sing? He didn't have a selection of songs to sing from although Narcissus did give him a small way out...by choosing one of Narcissus' own songs. Evil man. Just plain Evil.

However Michi being a rather cunning little trickster himself at times decided to return the favor and see if he could pull a fast one on Narcissus. So as the man was off to the bar, he spoke with Yammi, who laughed good and hard, "Ok Michi-kun, you've got it. He is a little b*****d sometimes."

So as Narcissus returned, Yammi winked at Michi and gave Narcissus just a moment to get comfy before hitting the notes leading Michi into the first versus.

Michi had taken over 'Devil's' role and knew that it might challenge Narcissus taking on Shou's Angel role. He actually had been curious what it might have sounded like had they been in the reverse roles. But of course, he didn't know if the two super stars were as curious as he so now he'd get to hear one side of that wish.

So in his versus, he gave Narcissus a wink and smile. Oh yes, he was being mischievous too! Yes, he could return what he got!

哀 震える哀
それは別れの唄
拾う骨も燃え尽きて
濡れる肌も土に還る
荒野を走る死神の列
黒く歪んで真赤に燃える

Sorrow, quivering sorrow
It's the song of farewell
The collected bones are burnt up and
Skin that has moistened is put back in the ground
Grim reapers align to run through the wasteland
Darkly distorted and glowing in a deep red

The song then shifted to Shou's role the one Narcissus would take up....

哀 生命の哀
血の色は大地に捨てて
新たな時を開くか
生き残る哀戦士たち
荒野を走る死神の列
黒く歪んで真赤に燃える

Sorrow, the sorrow of existence
The color of blood is abandoned on earth
Is this the dawn of a new era
for the grieving soldiers who survive?
Grim reapers align to run through the wasteland
Darkly distorted and glowing in a deep red

Then they both shared the chorus and it surely was a different sound from Narcissus and Shou. At least Michi didn't have to fear being compared to Shou's voice which truly would have been impossible. His voice was a lower tenor and more capable of reaching a deep bass and a low alto. Maybe in time he'd hit high alto but he'd need a bit more practice. Although he reached into the notes and pulled out the feelings of darkness with the hope of a new day to come.

死にゆく男たちは守るべき女たちに
死にゆく女たちは愛する男たちへ

Men are dying because they must protect their women
and women are dying for the men they love

何を賭けるのか 何を残すのか
I pray, pray to bring near the New Day

What are they risking? What will they leave behind?

まだ見ぬ未来のために
消えた命の数だけ
人は優しくなれると
そう信じたい

For as many lives that have been lost
for a still unforeseen future
and the wanting to believe that
people can become kinder

闇に身を任せ
戦い続けた僕たちは
安らぎを
ただ、求めていただけ

They surrender their body to darkness
and continue to fight
But they were merely asking
for peace

死にゆく男たちは守るべき女たちに
死にゆく女たちは愛する男たちへ

Men are dying because they must protect their women
and women are dying for the men they love

戦う男たちは故郷の女たちに
戦う女たちは愛する男たちへ

Men are fighting for their women back home
And women are fighting for the men they love

何を賭けるのか 何を残すのか

What are they risking? What will they leave behind?

But even as the final notes were finished, Michi realized that the song didn't have much of a separations of verses. Only one really separate part! The rest they sang together and well that made it easy for him at least and probably Narcissus too.

Yammi laughed as he put together the final notes and had a feeling Narcissus was amused too. "Well at least you didn't attempt Shou's side. I might have had to grab ya to make sure you could reach those notes."

Michi smirked and took a drink from the barmaid tray walking by. "Yeah? And I'd have too take that cigarette just to make myself feel better."

"Hey hey! No touchy on the Ciggies!" MINE!!" Yammi grabbed up his pack and hid it in his coat! "Shoot don't you get as bad as Shou's assistant!"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:59 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy wouldn't say it. But Chiyou had kind of hit the nail on the head. At times, Izzy just wanted to run away from this mess of a life he had right now. Although he had though of so many excuses so far to stick around. He still hadn't said anything to anyone about that former idea of resigning. Maybe it was because Yuuji had sort of walked in and tried to wring all his problems out.

It had sort of worked too. Izzy didn't feel as much like he was going to explode now that he had talked to someone. Although, Yuuji was rather like Akihiko only....well he used his powers for good and not his own foolish designs. Yuuji's wife had been smart in her choice. But couldn't Akihiko become a similar man? Maybe he had been. At least the man that Izzy remembered was slowly inching towards that direction.

"Ah, well where would I go now? Mm? And running really doesn't solve anything sooner or later you still have to face it. Right? Oh my...do I really sounds like that?!" He hugged back and smiled, "You're sometimes way too adorable for words. Might never grow up, Peter Pan." He closed his eyes for a moment and felt relieved that the boy he knew was still in one piece. Maybe a tiny weight of his heavy head.

"I plan on being around for a long time in some way or another." he answered then realized that a phone was vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out and read the message to himself.

He shook his head with a small smile wishing he could have heard the songs but he had so much to do. Should have guessed that Yammi's band would be out playing somewhere. There were still a few papers to be signed by Narcissus. But Izzy had delayed that due to Narcissus' memory. He hadn't wanted to leave Yammi and crew stuck if Narcissus couldn't stand working with them now. But...by the looks of the text before him, Narcissus might actually have enjoyed himself. Izzy was hopeful because the team really complemented each other. So he made a mental note to take the papers with him on the trip so Narcissus could commit his own signature to the relationship.

Finally, he answered back the text.

I am glad you've gotten to meet up with Yammi's band & sing w/ them. Reminded of me? ^__^ I hope good thoughts. I was thinking of u tonight & ur smile. Make sure to get some sleep tonite w/ a warm blanket, it's so cold outside.

Sometimes it was much easier to say little thoughts through small thumb strokes on a keypad than from his own lips. He glanced up then said, "He sent a text back that if not tonight, then tomorrow before he flies to Hawaii. So you get you wish. Although, I'd be easy on him Chiyou-kun. He really doesn't remember much so his reactions might not be so kind if you grab him and hug him fast. Sometimes he remembers things but much of the time he's frustrated with...well not knowing. I think. Just take it easy. He' still recovering."

Izzy cared a lot for Narcissus' health even if they weren't quite seeing eye to eye on things. Maybe the vacation would work out after all. Less stress on the both of them. He hoped.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

"Narcissus? Hmph..." the manager said, his tone conveying exactly how he felt about that without him having to elaborate. He knew Narcissus could sing like an angel, was the biggest star of Ohayou, but he knew as well as anybody that the man was a self-centered brat.
That was the view of just about everybody in the company, sadly.

"Well, this just won't do. That perfect nose of yours...I hope it's not ruined." Nezumi said offhandedly, reaching for a few more tissues, dabbing a bit more, then leading Asato over to his chair and helping him sit, head tilted back, where he inserted two rolled tissues into the nostrils and put Hiroki's hand up there to pinch the bridge lightly to stop the bleeding.

"Don't worry about the demo now, sir. Yes, it's what I came about, but this is a bit more important, I'd say." he gave a shy smile as he unbuttoned his boss's jacket and helped take it off, folding the bloodied fabric up neatly.

"Ok....how about I give you a ride to the hospital and get you patched up?" the mousy man offered, hoping to be helpful.
Nezumi may have been a lot of things, but he wasn't totally cruel. Nor was he a fool. In helping the man, he knew it would surely help him in the long run. Certainly put him in a better position than ignoring Hiroki when he was obviously in need.
And, really, he did find it a shame that such a handsome nose had been broken like that...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:13 pm

User Image

"Haha...I know you'll be around for a long time. You don't have to tell me that. It's a given. Besides, you're a part of my family, so you have to be around, even if you don't want to." he made a silly-pouty face and waggled his finger playfully.

"Eh? Tonight or tomorrow morning? I'm so relieved to hear that. I was worried he might not want to see me, and then I'd have to bop him on the nose...because I know his head is hurt. As far as hugging him...I'm gonna hug him. He's my big-bro. Whether he likes it or not."
Defiant as always. Chiyou was going to do what he was going to do. There wouldn't be any stopping that.
Mostly because, though he was childish and foolish a lot of times, the kid did have a way of knowing what was what with some people. Not everyone, but some. As he saw it, things could only improve from visiting with Akihiko.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...getting beat upon

Hiroki smiled a little feebly knowing exactly what Nezumi thought without too much effort. Narcissus rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, "Nhhgh..that hurts." he groused as Nezumi inserted the tissue. His nose was swollen and the secretary was finding a suitable doctor that could fix this problem right away.

But then the nose starts to slow down in it's bleeding once Nezumi pinched it. Hiroki just closed his eyes and sighed. He'd have to call Koyasu-sama and tell him he might need a half day off for surgery. Thanks to his grandson. He didn't have time for the half day off. Narcissus was a selfish b*****d.

"Oh but I do worry, It's something I need to get done. Even if.....Nnngh" he yawned a little as Nezumi loosened his shirt up just a hair. "I was having someone bring a car around. but if you want to come, I'll listen to the demo in the limo." Hiroki was a little surprised that Nezumi was being so helpful. But at least Nezumi wasn't Narcissus. At the moment, Hiroki just wanted to forget the Star existed. Did he really have to take such abuse from Koyasu-sama's grandson...again? At one point, he thought there had been a glimpse of hope for change, but now, he didn't know.

"You car is ready, sir." said voice over a speaker in the room.

With that, Hiroki slowly got up with Nezumi's help, "Ok...maybe I'll need a little help getting there. His fingers slipped around the CD though and tucked it in to his coat pocket. "Let's go."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Sometimes Chiyou was just too much of a demanding imp for his own good. But horribly cute when he was all pouty faced. "So while I'm out of town you'll have to send me text message so I know how you're doing. And I better not here that you left your body guards while I am gone." Even if Chiyou couldn't see it he probably could feel the air from the waggle of the manager's finger.

"Yes, later tonight or tomorrow morning. He is filled with surprises every now and then. But still, please be careful. Narcissus--san isn't quite the same as before Chiyou-kun. I just don't want you to be upset if he's not as you expect him to be. He's a lot like he was when I first started working with him. But maybe with a slightly softer edge." That apology being one of those things that struck him as so different from the annoying star he had gotten stuck with months before. Izzy still wondered in the back of his mind what had attracted him so to Narcissus in the first place. But here he was wishing that the man would think of him kindly again.

"So it looks like Nakai is really beat. Maybe I should have a cot brought in for him before he wakes up sore from sleeping like that all night." said Izzy as he checked on the sleeping blond.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Akihiko sang.
He had only heard the words once... but thankfully he had a near photographic memory and was able to recall the duet between himself and Shou. There was no uncertainty in the man's voice... he could never, would never, show such a hesitation in his music.
Music was his gift, after all... his true life...

But that notion... of continuing to fight...
It struck a chord with the man.
Both hands on the mic, Akihiko stood there, head bowed once the song had come to an end. He didn't say anything for a long time... simply thinking...

Was he surrendering his body and continuing the fight? Was he surrendering to his own anger and, through that, battling his own demons?
He hadn't meant to get so angry with Hiroki... but... but he couldn't help it. It was either that or he would just break...
And, as far as Narcissus was concerned, Asato would NEVER see him break.

If only he knew that Hiroki had seen it... in the form of a man scared for his manager... scared for his own life... broken and bleeding in a hospital bed...
If only he remembered that he had confided in Asato that, for the first time in his life, he was afraid to die... that he thought he might die...

But, realizing that the band had finished the song, Narcissus smirked and looked up, straightening and taking a puff from the cigarette he had left sitting in the ash tray.

"Yare yare, Michi-kun... singing something so new..." he shook his head in mock admonishment.
Even as Akihiko spoke though... his pupils were dilated again.

Those damn memories... popping into his head whenever they pleased.

Shaking it off, even though it continued to run through his mind, Narcissus took another puff. "Well, have you had your fill of live karaoke for one night?" he asked the physical therapist with a wink.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games