Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

DismalFate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:24 pm

DismalFate
I = bored gonk
rawr....
correction...very bored
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:55 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Masters don't try to outwit other masters.
~
it's hard to act like a regular after you have modded XD Many mods have complained about that.
I asked the GCD some questions >.> <.< I got some funny answers.

not the chicken one...I ask that every night >.> <.<
Gaining knowledge is not outwitting someone. o.O
XD Yeah~
Some questions? Wait, on this topic? XD What'd they say? You know this is one of their favorite subjects~
So~ you dine with Jessica Simpson every night?

Knowledge about popcorn? XD
mods...complain @.@
It was kind of funny, more then I thought were ok with the price. Others demanded 5k
I'm mainly there for her boyfriend ^^; he's a hottie ~.^
*backtracks in her mind* Um... knowledge about why she'd call you Gaia. But, I suppose that one's pretty obvious. PX
...Everyone complains. XD
As much as I don't like the current prices, I know it's way too easy to make gold now to lower the price back down to 5k. x.x My beef isn't so much with the current prices of items, as it is with the inlfation rate. I don't think items should inflate 5k a day. Or even 1k a day. XP
XD Isn't the latest rumor saying that she's going out with John Mayer? Or did I miss one? PX
Yeahhhh very.
got to love it? ^^;;
to just up 5k in two weeks isn't cool, but opening an anti-inflation cheep letter store isn't going to help anything sadlly.
Yep ^^ She was out with him directly after her divorce but he was like 'heck no your just using me to get in the papers' and then come New years he's with her again ^^; People these days.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:05 pm

General Error

The profile system is currently offline. Someone probably tripped on a cable. D:

Again! No no let me guess, Lanzer.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:09 pm

DismalFate
original karbear

Has anyone seen this? I think they're very good, but I'm not much of an artist. Perhaps someone here would like to express their thoughts?

No offense, but they're really not all that great.
I have a pet peeve with people who draw on lined paper too. gonk

But if they're just starting to draw, then that's pretty good. because it looks like my stuff when I first started.

I really like what my friend Minty does. She has an art site, and I really like her drawing style (allthough her stuff isn't perfect either. But hey my stuff looks like crap compared to hers too)
Minty's Art Site
Vist it if you're curious xd
Ooo~ your friend does draw pretty well. I'm jealous of the faces I saw on the couple pieces I looked at.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:13 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

mods...complain @.@
It was kind of funny, more then I thought were ok with the price. Others demanded 5k
*backtracks in her mind* Um... knowledge about why she'd call you Gaia. But, I suppose that one's pretty obvious. PX
As much as I don't like the current prices, I know it's way too easy to make gold now to lower the price back down to 5k. x.x My beef isn't so much with the current prices of items, as it is with the inlfation rate. I don't think items should inflate 5k a day. Or even 1k a day. XP
XD Isn't the latest rumor saying that she's going out with John Mayer? Or did I miss one? PX
Yeahhhh very.
got to love it? ^^;;
to just up 5k in two weeks isn't cool, but opening an anti-inflation cheep letter store isn't going to help anything sadlly.
Yep ^^ She was out with him directly after her divorce but he was like 'heck no your just using me to get in the papers' and then come New years he's with her again ^^; People these days.
Well I'm glad that you have your addiction to Gaia. ;B
But of course! No GCD without it, rememebr. XD
But it does help brighten the day of those you reach. Buut~ just check out the 1k shops in the exchange forum... they're overrun with bumpers/talkers trying to get the one letter given out per month. I believe most of them only give one per month, anyway. ...I haven't checked in on that forum in quite a while.
Those must be quite the dinners. B]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:14 pm

DismalFate
DismalFate
I = bored gonk
rawr....
correction...very bored
I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I'm stuck in class at that time. And very bored without Gaia. ^___^;;

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:53 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

mods...complain @.@
Yeahhhh very.
got to love it? ^^;;
But it does help brighten the day of those you reach. Buut~ just check out the 1k shops in the exchange forum... they're overrun with bumpers/talkers trying to get the one letter given out per month. I believe most of them only give one per month, anyway. ...I haven't checked in on that forum in quite a while.
Good thing somebody is. Hey and right back at cha' ~.^
Well it was the first and the last time I open a thread there.....though I did get to talk to a very nice mod ^__^
well there is a popular one going on right now but I don't want to do that thing, that's jusg iving it away not helping the economy, yes it's fun giving them out and all but. ^^
^^; they deinitly don't lack in enertainment.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:01 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yeahhhh very.
got to love it? ^^;;
Well it was the first and the last time I open a thread there.....though I did get to talk to a very nice mod ^__^
well there is a popular one going on right now but I don't want to do that thing, that's jusg iving it away not helping the economy, yes it's fun giving them out and all but. ^^
;]
Oh really? O: Which mod?~
XD Oh~ I see your point. Yeah, one discount shop isn't going to change much in that respect. ^^;;
I can only imagine~

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:03 pm

I heart this outfit. ^_^ Yep. I do.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:18 pm

Oulixeus
I heart this outfit. ^_^ Yep. I do.
;} I believe you are the king of nonchalant-ness, yup.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:21 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yeahhhh very.
got to love it? ^^;;
;]
Oh really? O: Which mod?~
XD Oh~ I see your point. Yeah, one discount shop isn't going to change much in that respect. ^^;;
I can only imagine~
~
Oh let me check my pm's ~.^ TrjnRabbit
And i wouldn't do such a ...time comsuming thing like that unless I knew it would help in that way....ya know...
I totally can't spell O. M. G.! u.u;
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:24 pm

OMG I cant feel my fingers.
so.. cold ><

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:27 pm

Kohana Ichibana
OMG I cant feel my fingers.
so.. cold ><
*gives a heater and then runs off*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:37 pm

<.< >.> I'll reply to posts tomorrow. I'm so tired that I think I can actually fall asleep at a decent time tonight.
G'night all. ^___^

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:06 am

@.@ new rule: don't drink cran-raz before you go to bed.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games