Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:23 pm
[[wow i need to find time that doesn't exist to get on here. can someone fill me in or something....?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:33 pm
((omg crying so much to read lol X3

oh Noltic!! I'm feeling better too BUT i kinda lost control again... smile oh, and can I join the neo-hippy movement? smile ))

Kumi wrapped her arms softly around Jense's waist, and leaned her head onto his shoulder softly, a look of adnes and helplessness crossing her face. She lowered her voice, only wanting to talk to Jense.

"Jense...if we go through with this...please let me go with you...I don't know anything outside...and I can't see without help..."she said sadly.

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:43 am
((coolfizzle, always happy to recruit new people... as for mr. freaky and eartheyes... you ironically have helped... it may sound weird but this rp was a bit of a vent for me, so everything i said in it is 100% kosher.... as for whats goin on.... SUMMARY: Wewre blowin this popstand, Nich took the lead on a little project suggested by Jense, that they all leave here, because none of them particularly wish to be here. So theyre makin plans about what to do.... apparently i took the positions of peerless leader, and now everything thinks i wrote the bible... *sigh* thats all far too much like reality for my liking...))

Nich smiled ...

"Thanks eh, and im a drummer...."

((sorry its short))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:15 pm
[[ in that case ... I'm happy to help. ]]

She nodded wiping her eyes, which were close to not being dry. Damn tears.
"My closest friend was drummer. We were all gonna start some kind of band. That didn't work out..." she sighed, "I bet your great with the beats. Are you going to bring something to make music with when we run away? We can sing songs around the campfire," she joked, "I'm not leaving my guitar." she finished firmly. No way no how was she not bringing her guitar. "I could write a song about this once and a life time experience. Actually the more I think about this, the more I get excited." she smiled, but frowned, then covered it up with a quick smile. She would have to live for who knows how long with .... Jense. He hadn't even come in to say sorry... well Talia hadn't gone there anyway, but she wsn't being so rude ... or was she? [and Talia & Jense were fighting] She put the thoughts to the back of her mind and waited for Nich to respond.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:25 pm
He simply thought to himself....

"ya of course, my drum sticks are in my backpack, along with anything else i might need.... I can carry my entire life on my back. Thats the mark of a hardened adventurer for ya..." he chuckled softly at the thought, but it was true...

"and hey relax about the fighting, its all cool, Jense just wants to look impressive in front of the girl... i geuss i was diminishing his staure in some way with my leaderly qualities..."Sarcasm dripped from the word leaderly as he said it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:31 pm
"Haha, that sounds great. I wish I was an adventurer, there' sos much to explore. And I bet your like amazing." she sighed, "Don't be sarcastic. You are a leader. And a good one at that. Some people are the jealous type, they wanna be in the spotlight. Or they think they know it all.Some just don't like listening. Others need leadership. And some respect it. If you ask me he was upset that you were smarter than him. Like he's the only one with a brain. Psh." she stopped herself though realizing the rudenes in her comment, "Not that he's not smart, I'm just saying, ya know. Or maybe you don't... I don't know. I should shut up now." she sighed, "I feel bad."  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:40 pm
He watched her change from methodic to sympathetic to logic, and then to angry... and he longed to just reach out and touch her softly....

He knew he couldnt though, and he also realized she'd quit talking about 30 seconds earlier and he'd sat there oggling her.

"Ya... i know what you mean... not about the greatness... but about toher people, and you need to relax a little bit. Seriously its all cool. Remember as tense as s**t gets, ill find a way to dispatch it..."

He hoped (in vain) that she hadnt noticed his lapse in comperable discussion.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:48 pm
As the pause in there conversation came to a close she suddenly realized he had simply been staring at her. She cleared her throat and decided to ignore it (feeling a bit awkard might she add),
"Huh?" she asked confused. "You'll find a way to dispatch it? What do you mean by that?" she finished, not really sure of what he was talking about. She had never been good about calming down when she got worked up.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:56 pm
He smiled and pushed her over playfully....

"i just mean, if were on the run, discord is the last thing we need... so ill take care of it..."

He was fading fast... he couldnt keep up the facade for much longer...

He was about to do something he would most likely regret... and honestly he didnt think it would end well at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:00 pm
[[ dinner time, be back in like 10 - 15 minutes ^^ ]]

She laughed and returned the playful push with one of her own. She replied,
"Well, I guess I should say thanks then for however your gonna do that. That's really sweet. Just remember you don't have to take care of it by yourself, okay?" she looked up at him and smiled.
She would make sure he got something he wanted most. It was the least she could do ... as long as it didn't involve any, well, relationships.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:07 pm
He had to force himself to think practically... it was driving him crazy how badly he wanted to try something.

Then it hit him... Apple. That kid had somethin goin on with Talia too... and it was then that he figured it all out, he was gonna bow down like usual... so that way Apple could have his way. he needed the happiness more than Nich did anyways.... He hadnt spoke to the boy much, but he liked him well enough... especially because he may end up helping him the longest of them all.

He looked instantly crestfallen, and yet determined at the same time, it showed throguh easily, and he knew Talia was gonna say something about it, but logic had deserted him, and he had no will to counter her point befor eshe made it....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:21 pm
"Hey, Nich? What's the matter?" Did I say something wrong?
She layed her hand on his shoulder supportivly. "Are you okay?"

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:38 pm
he sat simply and took her hand from his shoulder, maybe a tad coldly...

"No"

He looked at her, and decided one word would not suffice"... ive just come to a realization, and its sad, but its the same one that i always have, its just hitting harder a little this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:44 pm
She was a little hurt by the cold way he threw her hand off his shoulder. But again, she shrugged it off and didn't let it bother her. She looked back up at him, completely confused. She was always such an ignorant girl, and the things she missed, were the facts right in front of her.
"Is it too much ... to ask what's hit hard?" she asked gently, concerned, but cautiously.
She quickly realized this wasn't going to well. She was hurt by something he was doing. What is this? The second day they've talked to eachother? She was getting to close for her own good. Sure, they weren't discussing her problems, but slowly, his problems were becoming her problems. This is what happened last time, but like the mistake last time, she couldn't resist trying to help out.
She turned her head around, away from Nich, to stare at the blank white wall. She came here for some answers, now she's only getting questions.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:51 pm
"Its the same thing as always... other people come first to me... and this time, i really really want to be selfish and not care, but its not the right thing to do...."

He so desperately wanted to deviate from the right thing to do that he was getting deppressed again... he was getting so worked up about this girl and it was utterly perplexing to him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games