Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:15 am
iiimmmmmm backkkkkkk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 am
Okay...

I've been seeing alot of namechanges lately that involve people saying "Hi, my name is now (insertnamehere). K bye!"

People... we're not going to know what name you changed from if this is all you tell us. We'll already know your new name because we'll see it from your avatar. So please please PLEASE tell us your former name too when mentioning namechanges, or else we're not going to know who you are sweatdrop

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 am

Hello, I'd like to inform everyone that I no longer get on gaia. It has become very rare for me to get on. So in all I'm basically quitting and therefore quitting the guild. I will not actually quit the guild, in case I come back, but I will not be active, I will not teach, and I most likely will not get on. I'll miss you all, but gaia just isn't for me anymore, I'm tired of it. So farewell, I hope to possibly meet you again.

Thanks~ Amber Moonshade, 4th year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm
I'm back, although my computer is still having issues.... Sometimes I think this thing is more trouble than it's worth.  

!Emily_Luv!

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:44 pm
I'm Back! It will still be a few days time before I'm on again, and I wont be on everyday, but I'm back!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:29 am
Junimaia
Okay...

I've been seeing alot of namechanges lately that involve people saying "Hi, my name is now (insertnamehere). K bye!"

People... we're not going to know what name you changed from if this is all you tell us. We'll already know your new name because we'll see it from your avatar. So please please PLEASE tell us your former name too when mentioning namechanges, or else we're not going to know who you are sweatdrop

Please also remember the rules. Name changes should be made in SHOUTS and absences posted in WHISPERS.

Any absences posted that are not in 'whisper' style posts and/or using the orchid color will be ignored!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

-stargazer lilies-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:10 pm
I'm back! biggrin I still may be on here less frequently than I was this summer due to the ridiculous amount of work in my classes, but I am definitely going to be able to post more.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:51 pm
*sigh* why is it that right after I decide to leave I decide to come back? xDD

Yeah, I is back. (:

Stardust Disaster
Crew

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 am
hey all im just curious do you like my avatar it represnts my stduent character if so go follow this here link and vote and comment on the avatar tis the same one im using now
techpriest35's student avatar in the arena

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:25 pm
This is my new account!!!
My former account is GranD--LexoN which will not be active from now on but i'm wondering if I would start from the start by introducing and doing homeworks (again) and all my post done with my previous account would be invalid... Please reply ASAP

question [[is account change considered as name change?]] question  

Jadeone95

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 pm
I maybe away for two weeks...my power cord broke and sparks are coming out. I am not sure when i wil be on next. Sorry everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:41 pm
Stardust Disaster

Hello, I'd like to inform everyone that I no longer get on gaia. It has become very rare for me to get on. So in all I'm basically quitting and therefore quitting the guild. I will not actually quit the guild, in case I come back, but I will not be active, I will not teach, and I most likely will not get on. I'll miss you all, but gaia just isn't for me anymore, I'm tired of it. So farewell, I hope to possibly meet you again.

Thanks~ Amber Moonshade, 4th year Hufflepuff

I am afraid i have to say the same, it's too hard balancing everything and then HPGoG.I'm gone for good sorry sad  

starstruckmimi

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:56 am
Jadeone95
This is my new account!!!
My former account is GranD--LexoN which will not be active from now on but i'm wondering if I would start from the start by introducing and doing homeworks (again) and all my post done with my previous account would be invalid... Please reply ASAP

question [[is account change considered as name change?]] question

You want to? Or are you asking if you have to? You don't have to if you don't want to. We know it's you smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:33 pm
Virus issues, hopefully, I'll be back soon. ninja  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games