Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phirey Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:10 pm
Toxiic Triplebone DJ
Hello I'm Tox, 17 years of age. NYC..BIG L FAN.
xD
more info In my profile.. :]

ohh noo, it's a yankee! I see this won't work out... talk2hand

-kidding-

Hiya. i'm. . almost 17 ><; ATL baby! xD
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll <--so many Ls  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:22 am
I'm Inu-Yasha_Kitten, but since that's a mouth full to say and alot to type just call me inu or whatever, I don't really care......
I'm 16 and in November I'll be 17 (yea!!!!)......
I live in Ohio, but nothing ever happens here and its the second to last day of school so I'll be on at least once a day during most of the summer.....

About the L/Kira thing............ well I'm not entirely convinced that Kira is evil (yeah I know, why did I join thee L guild if I'm a Kira supporter....)................. but I know that what L did was right, I know that fighting Kira is right. I like Kira only because he is allowing peace in the world, but this is a bad kinda peace. The paece Kira brings to the world is really just fear, fear to have anything other than peace in the world. Also I question how Kira is to know that those he "punishes" are truely guiltly of the crime that has been claimed that they did. Today it doesn't happen very often in the US, but in several other countries people are being charged for crimes they themselves did not commit, so what is to stop Kira from killing these people while thinking they are criminals? How does he know he is killing the right people.
When Kira "punishes" someone who truely deserves to die, I get a little happy, because justice has been served. But then I return to my pervious thinking, how is Kira to know ha is killing the right people..... And also how is he to know that people looking for revenge aren't putting information about those they are against on the internet, and then he is killing totally innocent people.  

Reiyuki Kumori

fashion zombie harlot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:21 am
Hi.
I'm Aria.
I'm 18 years of age and live in GA.
XD I wish I could be married to L...But then my fiance would most likely be mad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:47 pm
Hi :]
I'm Emi Lee
I'm 16
I rock.  

Omnoms

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

ThreeBooksInTheFire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:44 pm
I'm Volital (call me Vo, Vol, Voli, Voliball, or whatever else you can get out of it XD).
^.^ I'm writing a fanfiction linking three animes (FMA, Death Note, and Bleach), and guess who my OC is going to end up with? (No, not Al or Ichigo...)(stupid).
mrgreen
I'll give you a hint. His name begins with an 'L' and ends with a 'T.'

Lawliet!! ^_^ (insert rabid fangirl squeal here)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:51 pm
hi im new here ^_^ L freaking rocks umm im 19 , everyone can call me mo-mo and if anyone wants to talk just pm me^_^  

beautiful_dark_angel

Man-Hungry Vampire

13,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Teh Frog Princess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:46 pm
Hey, I'm Teh Frog Princess (or Teh Princess) and L is the best thing that has ever happened to Death Note.
I'm 17 and I LURRVVEEE doodlin' chibi L X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:08 pm

Hello, My name is Lauren my nick name is Relu. I am 17 soon to be 18. I live in South Carolina. I just started watching DeathNote, and i have fallen in love with it. <3

Sparkette The Jolteon

mystiqechat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:06 am
Hello! I am Sasha. I'm 16 and I am Russian(not currently living there though... I live in Alabama.. with all the southern hicks...) I watched all of the Death Note series and both the movies, I haven't read the manga cuz I'm a lazy bum. I think Light is a homosexual Banana Republic worshiper and a wanna be Arbiecombie model. He has a sick sence of justice and I think should have had a more violent death than what happened at the end..
And L... What can I say, he is my new love! I love the fact that he is pretty modest even though he knows people like worship him.
BTW... I have a bunch of L pics on my profile if any body wants to check it out
!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:09 pm
Hello.
I'm Lauren, and I'm.....older than most of you. We'll leave it there for now! sweatdrop
I've been into Death Note for quite a few months, but I don't really know how long. 6, maybe 7? I looked it up to find out what half the people on Deviantart where talking about (namly what the hell "L" was and why he had so many fangirls) and got hooked.
Nice to meet you all! I look forward to chatting with you!  

Pretty Shinigami

NocturnalxDemon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:20 am
Hi, I'm NocturnalxDemon, though I have a few people call me Yami or Nocturnal, whatever, I really don't have a problem with whatever you call me but nothing sick, okay? I was hooked on Death note about 5 months ago and I have seen every episode and have almost all the mangas (Still need 9 and up) and I love love love Lawliet! Anyone ever notice that he looks like a panda when he smiles? It's soooo kawaii heart heart ! and I will not bash him or anything, but I hat hate Hate Light...I agree with mystiqechat and I think he should of had a more violent death  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:21 pm

Hello, I'm Hikari.
A teenage girl, who currently goes to high school.
I've been watching Death Note since the first episode aired on Adult Swim, and have 3 of the first manga volumes.
I've come to having a favorite character in Death Note named L (Lawliet).
Why?
I guess in all, his intelligence, and everything about him intrigues me.
That's about it.

milk cats

lawliet43

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:34 pm
Hi, I'm Lawliet mrgreen I'm from Italy and I'm new to Gaia. And of course I love L (Look at my username!) and my personality resembles him a bit. He is the best character ever  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:31 pm
Hey! I'm Ina! I'm 13 years old and I'm not a newbie on Gaia smile
I love death note to bits and L - even more! He never stopped suprising me! I think he is one of the best characters that have been created! but I hate that crao with "ooh L is such a cutie - uke and stuff " Not like i dob't think he is cute nor I think he is seme but just.. for me he is very smart, calculating and kinda cruel!
well my rant is done :]  

Inamax

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Emissary_of_D3ath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:14 am
hello peoples! My name is Michael Scott (yes, like the guy from The Office) I'm an age and I live in a place. And I have recentley decided that L kicks @$$!!!! yep...that's it  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games