Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:17 pm
The next stop for Adam was the cabin's kitchen, where he pulled open the refrigerator and found several cold bottles of water. Twisting the cap off an unopened one, he drank deep of the chilled water. He didn't know how long it had been since he'd last had anything to drink, and between the after-effects of the drug they'd used on him and the extreme loss of blood he felt desperately parched.

Kalas was silent for the moment, watching him calculatingly, and Adam decided to ignore the hallucination until it disappeared entirely. Except, it seemed Kalas or whatever he was wasn't going anywhere.

"Shall we go back to the beginning, Methos?" Kalas rasped finally. "Long, long ago..."

"If this starts with a filthy pit and blood sacrifice," Adam muttered, taking a couple of extra bottles out of the 'fridge, "spare your ugly voice. Your friend Kronos already spun that yarn."

"Before that, boy," Kalas snarled. "Before Kronos existed, when the world was huge and man was but a bug on its surface. Do you remember those days, Methos?"

"My name is Adam," the young man growled, peering back into the blood-splattered main room. At least, that's what Phoenix knows, and I like her so much better than I like you.

Kalas chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:48 pm
Mat ended up walking over, "Hey chicky, anyway can we move inside, it's a wee bit chillly and I need my lighter."  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:46 pm
The Scottish Immortal eyed his two prisoners for a long moment before he ground out, "Where is Adam Pierson?"

"Who?" Claudio responded.

Mac had reached the end of his patience. Methos had been gone too long -- if he had truly lost his memory he was quite probably helpless -- MacLeod refused to think that his friend might already be dead. "I'm through playing with you," he told the Spaniard. He pointed with the tip of his katana. "Pick up your phone. Call Rabinoff."

"I-If I don't...?" Claudio blustered.

MacLeod locked eyes with the Watcher and a slow, menacing grin showed white and feral in the dim alley. "Then your friend will," he said, "after he's cleaned your blood off it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:23 pm
It was the approach of Mat that finally got Frieda moving. Glancing apprehensively between Gaston, Mat, and Joe's gun, she took Marceau's hand and allowed him to help her up. "Joe Dawson," she said, "you're one of us. Why are you doing this?"

"Because my Watchers' oath means something to me," Joe said, motioning with his gun. "Be smart, Frieda. We just want to talk."

Frieda frowned, drawing the ends of her coat closer around her as she followed Mat toward the back door of the bar.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:45 pm
Phoenix's sudden laugh lit up her face and Booth grinned back at her. "Nothing, really," he said to Kali. "I just told her you scare me, is all."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:17 pm
"You were young then," the thing with Kalas' face said as Adam yanked a coat out of the closet and threw it on. "A child really, who didn't understand why he could not die. My enemy had given you a great gift, the Chance to be the Champion of all Mankind -- what there was of it back then. Maggots in the dirt, fit only to worship and serve Me. What did they need with a Champion?"

Adam pocketed both of the dead men's handguns. "With you on their backs?" he quipped. "I'd say the poor troglodytes were desperate for one. By the way, I've never heard of a god named Kalas." He grabbed the plastic bag with the water bottles.

"Not Kalas," the man rasped. "Ahriman."

Adam looked up at him and for just a moment a shadow fell across his eyes. Then he was moving for the door. "Never heard of him either."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:28 am
To be honest Matthew didn't look to see if anyone followed, he was cold, being without a jacket at all, and he really really wanted his lighter, he did however hold open the door for the woman. Why not, he could play nice still, even holding the door for the other two with a shrug, "Well hey, that wasn't too bad, no problems, yay." His words were kind of halfhearted but he wasn't willing to put more into it yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:36 am
Kali paused a moment not sure how to react to that, her, scary? What an odd thought, normally she got annoying from most people, but she ended up shrugging and flashing a grin, "I'll take what I can get I guess duckie, so hey, whatever floats your boat and hey lookie a new person to mess with." Her attention had completely flipped to the person coming in the back door simply because they could be more fun.

There wasn't much of a reaction from Luana, she had turned to glance at the door before it opened, otherwise she only watched in deathly calm, basically downing out Kalika.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:17 pm
Claudio glanced over his shoulder at Geno, his Immortal assignment for the past three years, noting Roads' deadly silence and ready stance. Eiji was trembling against his back. Eyes narrowed, Claudio leaned down to carefully pick up the cell phone. His movements were slow, deliberate, meant to make MacLeod think he was cooperating. At the last moment he threw the phone at Mac's face and tried to sprint past the Highlander.

MacLeod, over 400 years old and a warrior for over half his life, was hardly caught off guard. Catching the phone deftly in his free hand, he swept his sword arm out straight, catching Claudio in the throat with his muscled wrist, sweeping him off his feet and sending him crashing to the pavement.

Mac stepped firmly on Claudio's chest, pointing his katana at the man's throat, then tossed the phone to Eiji. "Call Rabinoff," Mac said. "I'm through asking nice."

"Yes, sir," Eiji gulped, punching in the numbers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:47 pm
When the thin woman in the shabby coat preceded Joe Dawson into the bar, Booth couldn't help but stare. He'd never look at a bag lady quite the same way again. Joe indictated a central table with his gun. "Take a seat, Freida," he said. "Mat, Gaston, thanks for your help."

"Vat do you people vant?" she asked haughtily as she sat, rubbing her stinging hands together in the bar's warmth.

"Adam Pierson," Joe said flatly. "And the names of the other traitors working with you to fix the Game."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:05 pm
Luana ended up standing after a moment, "I'm going to check on the others, they're taking too long for my tastes." She had reasons for wanting out of the room, partly because she thought miss Freida was being treated far to kindly. Her methods were harsh when dealing with people that mess with her friends, well no, that was a lie, her methods were harsh no matter what. Her eyes were rather cold at the moment, and focused on the german lady, "Yell if you need help." With that she for the door, gun already in hand, her steps light like she was just taking a walk in a park.

"Can I shoot her?" That was Kali for you, "I mean just like her foot or something, I have a silencer even." which was kinda a scary though, her with a gun silencer.

Phoenix was left blinking, rather glad she wasn't that violent in nature, though her attention on Freida a moment before she went to write something down and tap on Booth's shoulder to get his attention.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:06 pm
Mat shrugged on Joe's words, like he did much of anything, though he did scoop up his ligher, "Off topic, can I smoke in here?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:32 pm
Adam stepped out of the cabin, disturbed to find the little cottage was a tiny island of light in a void of darkness. Beyond the porch light he could see nothing. There was a rutted drive that led from one side of the darkness to the porch, but no sign of a vehicle.

"Flashlight," Adam muttered, turning back to reenter the cabin, but his face was suddenly spattered with wood slivers as a bullet slammed into the door right next to his head, followed by the crack of a rifle.

Adam jumped back with a yelp, then dove off into the wooded darkness as further shots kept him from using the drive. Heart pounding, Adam began putting as much distance between himself and the shooter as he could, realizing with knotted stomache that he was being driven deeper into the forest.

A large pale man with thinning blond hair shifted his rifle, having lost the tall young man to the trees where his night scope could no longer spot him. "He's all yours, Your Divinity."

Beside the shooter a tall bald man, brown skinned and dark eyed, swathed in a long fur coar, nodded regally. "Soon, Medir," he smiled grimly, swinging his oddly-shaped blade before sheathing it and striding in his prey's wake.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:04 am
"Why not?" Joe said offhandly to Mat. "Not like you're gonna get cancer." He raised eyebrows at Kali, mouthing, What are you doing with a gun? at her.

Booth looked down at Phoenix. "What is it?" he asked gently.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:37 am
Kali just kinda looked at him like he was nuts a moment, "You're a little behind on things ain't you?" Dry humor running through her words, "When sweet-cakes is found and get his memory, ask him, the answers halfway amusing."

'It' was a question written down, 'Might want to ask if there are more plans to snatch anyone while we're busy.' It was a small thing, but hey she didn't want anyone being messed with without need.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff