Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:22 pm
Haku landed down on the floor, then he turned back to his wolf form and the white dragon turned back to her egg and it flew back into Sakira's pocket. "Is this the heart?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:21 am
Jami shook her head and held a finger to her lips to ward noise. She peered around a tree, her cloak flowing around her ankles and kneeled. Placing her palms on the nearest tree, she closed her eyes. The tree began twisting upon itself, the branches folding into it before suddenly appearing again in it's normal place. Finally, the tree turned into liquid, dropping into the ground. Then, incredibly it appeared quickly, so fast it seemed like it never disappeared.
The leaves were made of copper, silver, and gold, shining, but still waving in the wind. Finally, a small knot appeared in the tree's trunk, a faerie emerging from it. :Greetings, young child.: It trilled in a melodic voice.
Jami smiled at bowed to the creature. Laughing gently, it flew towards the edge of the new clearing and landed upon the scruff of Tamper. Jami's smile widened when she saw the two wolves step out of the tree cover. Stepping over to them, she hugged Tamper's neck and kissed Cordar on the top of his head.

[[Oh god...that was long. XD]]

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:23 am
Aya watched this with interest. The fay were a thing of legends, and righty so. This little creature inspired wonder even in himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:58 pm
The fay trilled again, her voice gentle and wise. :You have come again. Who are these people.: Jami could hear the slightest bit of mistrust in the faerie's voice and frowned uncertainly. She would have to translate for the other two. Not many could understand their speech. As the Fay alighted on her shoulder, she stepped over to Aya and Sakira and motioned for them to say something.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:43 pm
"I'm Sakira, I won't harm you." Sakira said in her softest and sweetest voice. Her pet wolf growled a little bit and words came out biggrin on't worry we mean no harm, fairy. I can understand your language well.:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:54 pm
The Fay jumped off of Jami's shoulder and landed on Sakira's pet wolf's mane. She stuck her face into his fur and giggled. :I trust you. But humans are never allowed.: Jami gasped at her response and translated sheepishly. Sitting up in Haku's fur, the faerie looked at the Aya and Sakira. :The wolves are allowed. But not them.: She told Jami. :Not until they prove their worth.:  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:02 pm
Haku's let out a low growl. :I never go anywhere without her.: He said flicking his tail towards the girl. :She's my master, she's the last close person I have.: He said whimpering at the thought of losing another close person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:36 pm
The small faerie climbed up Haku's body and bent over, hanging upside down . She giggled. :I am guardian. She does not go until she is worthy. And if you won't leave her, then you won't go either.: She laughed again, humorously and fluttered around the clearing, occasionally alighting on a tree branch before jumping off and landing on either Jami's shoulder or one of the wolves.
Jami frowned at turned to Sakira. "Taiven will not let you in until you have shown you can be trusted."

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:59 am
"What do we have to do then?" Sakira asked as she petted her wolf. "Like do a task or something?" :Fine... If she doesn't go in then I won't either.: Her pet wolf sat down next to Sakira.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:29 am
Aya bowed to the little faerie. "Excuse me... I believe there has been a misunderstanding..." He said, a strange noise suddenly sounding from his back. In an instant, three things happened; great wings erupted from his back, Horns sprouted from beneath his hair, and a tail appeared. "I thought that dargon-kin and their allies were always allowed..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:10 pm
Taiven flew over to Aya and hovered above his head, inspecting him. :Fine. You may pass. The girl may go too. She is in the presence of a dragon-kin and a earth guardian. I will be guiding you.: The fay said pointedly to Sakira. :You seem gentle, but looks are deceiving.: She flew next to the silver tree, hovering in front of the knot as if she was on solid ground and bowed to them all. :Welcome, to our Home.: She nodded to Jami and flew back into the hole, disappearing from view. Jami smiled at nodded back before translating Taiven's decision. Once she was through, she touched the ground between the roots of the tree. With a simple twist, a cavernous hole opened in the ground. "Let's go then." She jumped inside, disappearing from Aya and Sakira's view. Riven followed after her and suddenly, Roan, her falcon appeared and dove in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:06 am
Sakira jumped in the hole with Haku right behind her. "Where is this supposed to take us too?" She thought.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:55 pm
Taiven appeared next to her face. :Guard your thoughts. They will be searched if not. This leads to the central chamber. Then you will be brought before our tribunal. You must tell us of your goal.:
One she translated, Jami landed on the ground lightly and brushed herself off from the dust that rose as she touched ground. There was an earthy smell all around and she breathed deeply, feeling perfectly at home under ground.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:00 pm
"Well actually I have no goal, I just wanted to come with Jami and Aya to see the fays." Sakira murmured quietly. She landed on her feet and stood next to Jami. "How long does it take to usually do all this stuff?"  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:31 pm
Jami shrugged, the first time it took a few hours. But that was because I was the first accepted down here. It won't be so bad for us. Aya's already allowed and it's just you.
Taiven had disappeared for a minute only to appear again next to Jami's face. :Come along. They'll meet you now.: Jami motioned for the others to follow Taiven and began walking down one of the many corridors.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games