Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:21 pm
Kumi looked at the other boy and smiled."Im a bit lost as to where dorm 5 is..."she said softly."I got the key, I just can't find it..."she said and then looked at the injured peopleon the floor. She dropped her things and ran over."Oh! I can help!"she said running her hands over their wounds and closed her eyes healing them softly and pulling the pain away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:22 pm
Kaisa made her way out of the computer labs and to the stairs, she looked down them and wieghed her options. Did she really want to walk all the way down to the first floor? Not really... buuut, she should, shouldn't she? She smiled and decided to get thier faster she might as well use her power, she was at this school to do just that, right? She turned into a white tiger and used long strides to easily cover many stairs at once, this was ALOT faster then running down the stairs as a human, that was for sure. As she passed the second floor were the doorms were she heard people talking and stopped to glance at people in the hall before starting back down again. She got to the first floor and turned back into a human. "Let me see... which way was it again?" she said to herself looking this way and that to remember which way the cafateria was.  

kloudgirl

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:23 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Leon saw Alex " Hey Alex scratch one orc" he said breathing heavily then turned back towards Dessy " Dessy wake up." he then leaned down and kissed her

Deserei woke up with a little pain in Leon's arms "Hey whats going on"

"Well kinda saved you from that ugly thing there " he said kissing her

"I could have sworn i was the one who made it burst into flames"Deserei said smirking and kissing him back  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:24 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena blushed but still kissed him.
Jack glared, 'Oh, so you want to be her mate, Eh?' He said through Atamous's head.
atamous didn't even notice jack he just kept kissing her and he held her i love you alena he told her in her head  

Atamous

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:26 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Leon saw Alex " Hey Alex scratch one orc" he said breathing heavily then turned back towards Dessy " Dessy wake up." he then leaned down and kissed her

"I could have sworn i was the one who made it burst into flames"Deserei said smirking and kissing him back

"yea but i shot it like six times stoping it from going into your room and tearing you to sreds" he said holing her close " oh and thnx alex " he said to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:27 pm
Alex smiled "thanks Kumi My White Wind doesn't heal much'he said as he looked at leona nd Deserei. "Well these two are just fine"he said smiling at how much in love they were. "Well about your room problem I'll help ok"he said getitng up. "This two will be ok maybe someone could hit them with a hose but their fine"he said.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:28 pm
Kumi nodded and smiled and stood up and picked up her bags and looks at him."Okay...thankyou for helping me."She said sweetly and smiled at him cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:32 pm
Alex looked at his cd player making sure it was off. "Well come on I think I saw your room down this way ok"he said as he started walking.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:34 pm
Kumi smiled and then turned to Kiro and bowed and waved sweetly."Thankyou Kiro."she said."Hopefully we can see eachother again and be friends."she said with a cheerful smile and then followed Alex to find her room."Thankyou Alex. I was afraid I would never find my room.."she said looking down sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:34 pm
Kaisa got to the cafateria and went to a soda machine. She put in some money, pressed some buttons and... well it just... broke... she looked at it oddly and then narrowed her eyes at it. "Stupid machine," she hissed, turning around and looking at all the many empty tables. She wondered which one to sit at... she eventually got some food, picked a table and sat down. The quiet was seriously sort of unnerving in a big place. She figured she'd go to the library after this then...  

kloudgirl

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:36 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"yea but i shot it like six times stoping it from going into your room and tearing you to sreds" he said holing her close " oh and thnx alex " he said to him

"i see I just wish i had enough time to put my hair up into at least a pony tail it got in my way when i was aiming for the orc" She said while rubbing her head and playing with her long blond hair that was spiling all on the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:36 pm
A small green light started flickering in the some way into the forest, it gradualy stared turning into a brighter light, and it only got biger and biger, it was soon at the point where it was almost blinding to look at. Inside a the forest, a tomb was opening, only chris's magic could open it, that was the reason why there is a bright green light.  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:41 pm
Kaisa was just about done with her food when she noticed that green light was comming in from the windows. She looked out one and squinted her eyes, it was a rather bright light from the forest. She wondered if that meant more trouble? She couldn't be sure, and she knew that going out into the forest wasn't a good idea but should she? Certainly the teachers could see that light to, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:42 pm
Alex smiled "it's ok I've been wandering these halls for awhile so I got a Mental map of where everything is so don't worry'he said smiling. He stopped at the corner as he turned to her. "Your room is just down this hall over here ok Kumi"he said.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:44 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded."Thankyou Alex."She said sweetly and then paused."Umm..is it okay if I follow you around for a while? I...i dont now anyone here..."she said awkwardly and looked up at him."As long as its alright with you though..."she said hoping it would be alright. She also thought about Kiro but wasn't sure he would like her following him right now.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games