Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:46 pm
User Image~~~Hikaru~~~
Hikaru Woke up..."Ha~! Nice nap...I'm hungry.." She goes in the Kitchen and Makes Gyoza,(Dumplings)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:46 pm
^__^Lovie ^__^

"Yeah lets go" Lovie said taking a swig then setting it on the counter. He got up and walked out of the bar.

~*Cassy*~

Cassy looked like a slut. She walked to Justin and smiled. "Ready??"

Jeff walked into the cabin. " Hey anybody here??"  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:48 pm
User Image-Lily-
-+-+-+-+
Lilly laughed and turned around to see Alex. "Alex!" he said,hugging her friend. "Nice to see you're still healthy!" she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:49 pm
He hopped up and left the bar, following closely behind Lovie. He grasped onto the boy's hand and said, "Alright, now we go home." derrek was beat. The movie was very good but it had almost put him to sleep. i need to go to bed... he thought.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:52 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin's eyes buldged."Dude...." he said,looking at Cassy's outfit. "W-W-W-W-W-" he stuttered,sweating nervously.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:54 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

"I know thats where we are going" Lovie said walking back to the cabin

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled."Ready to go??"

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:56 pm
Alex laughed "Of course i still am. And i intend to jump everyone that comes" she said laughing. She spun around hearing Jeff's voice "And now" she paused and looked at Lilly "For my next victum, muhahahaha" she shouted and ran at Jeff, jumping on his back. "I'm here!" she said laughing as she stuck her tongue out at him.

Collie yawned and threw her ipod on her bed as she rolled off the top bunk and landed on her feet, gracfully. She opened the door and walked out. "Finnaly more people are here" she said laughing and leaned up against the wall.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 pm
"Yeah, okay." he said through a yawn. Derrek dropped his hold on lov's hand as they approached the cabin.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:03 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and entered the cabin. He quickly let go of Derreks hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:03 pm
User Image~~~Hikaru~~~Hikaru walked to Jeff. "Of course! I'm here and Everyone!! I'm Hikaru. biggrin "  

Reborn Rinoa

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:07 pm
((Cassy: Cassy = slut))

Jeff smiled. " I know. Your the cute girl I talked to earlier."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:08 pm
Derrek strolled into the cabin. He passed through the group, waving hello to the group in general. He then trudged to his bunk and pulled himself up. He laid down, closing his eyes as thoughts of the day swam into view. He tried to sleep but couldn't. "I'll shower...that'll help." he hopped off the bed after he'd grabbed his toilitries and a towel. He bounded into the bathroom, locking the door behind him and getting into the shower.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled at everyone and went up stairs to the boys dorm. He took off his clothes only leaving on his boxers. He went and layed down on his bed putting his ear buds in his ears listening to his i-pod.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Once satisfied with his cleanliness Derrek hopped out of the shower. He dried off with the towel then wrapped it around his waist and headed back to the room. He walked in and jumped slightly when he saw Lovie, Derreck hadn't expected anyone to be in there. He sighed realizing this killed his chances of being alone with his thoughts. Derrek went to his own bed and dug around his backpack for his pair of flannel bottoms he wore to bed. He shed towel and very, very quickly pulled on the bottoms.He then proceeded to climb up onto his bed and attempt to sleep again.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:32 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie wanted Derrek to relax. Lovie turned off his i-pod and went to bed.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games