Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:21 pm
[ Asami ] .FuzzyAngel.
Tai had blushed when he turned around to face her, but it disappeared. "Hey, you know that wasn't very nice..." She said frowning as Aya left. She stuck her tongue out at him and followd after Aya. She poked his shoulder when she caught up with him, "Where ya going?"

hay please i was just asking so don't go i really have no one else to talk to  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:28 pm
Rebecca just wondered about the dorms...bored. "I'll just go to my dorm." Rebecca said to herself and she skipped along the hallways.  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:42 pm
ChibiTenshi91
Rebecca just wondered about the dorms...bored. "I'll just go to my dorm." Rebecca said to herself and she skipped along the hallways.

Diran gave up on trying to apologize and left he then noticed Rebecca in the hall "Hello i am Diran who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:55 pm
She turned around. "Oh, Hi Diran. Nice to meet you! My name is Rebecca. Girl genius, and I'm Really good with techology!" Rebecca made a quick bow and smiled.  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:58 pm
ChibiTenshi91
She turned around. "Oh, Hi Diran. Nice to meet you! My name is Rebecca. Girl genius, and I'm Really good with techology!" Rebecca made a quick bow and smiled.

ok but why are you at this school aren't you a little young?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:01 pm
"It's not that wierd, I already said I'm a genius." Rebecca explained. "Oh yeah...There was a girl that half...no not even half my age, and she attends too."  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:04 pm
ChibiTenshi91
"It's not that wierd, I already said I'm a genius." Rebecca explained. "Oh yeah...There was a girl that half...no not even half my age, and she attends too."

really well do you know her name?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Rebecca tried to remember."Ri...Riri...Rini! Yes Rini! She has a floating robot!"  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:09 pm
ChibiTenshi91
Rebecca tried to remember."Ri...Riri...Rini! Yes Rini! She has a floating robot!"

i know her she is 8 but i can't figure out why she is here i understand you but not her to tell you the truth i don't even understand why i was invited  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:12 pm
Rebecca gave a confused look. "Didnt you get a letter to attend?" She asked. " I believe everyone got one."
((Got to go! My mom pissed))  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:15 pm
ChibiTenshi91
Rebecca gave a confused look. "Didnt you get a letter to attend?" She asked. " I believe everyone got one."
((Got to go! My mom pissed))

yeah but i don't know why, the only thing i am good at is swordsmanship and gunsmanship  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:53 pm
Sakira walked around the school trying to look for her dorm. "I'm probably lost..." She thought. Sakira kept on walking around the school.  

SweetHugz

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:03 pm
Johnny walked the halls of the Unniversity.
He was definitly bored.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:29 pm
Tai shrugged, and left Aya to do whatever he was off to do. She turned on her heal and headed back to where she came from. Her head was down and she ran into someone, falling backwards. She looked up and noticed a guy, "Heh, sorry bout running into you, wasn't paying attention."  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:42 pm
Sakira continued to walk down the empty halls hoping to find someone that can show her to her dorm. "No ones here." She thought. "Looks like I'll be walking for a bit before I can find my dorm." She held on to her luggage tightly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games