Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:24 am
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
"Okay." She said finishing the last piece of her chicken. She got up and picked her her plate and cleaned up the table. "I finished, what do you want to show me??"

Cloud smiles "Follow me, it's my turn to surprise you"

Rose followed him quietly. She didn't want to ask in case he gets mad or anything. "What could it be? She thought.

"I hope you like reptiles..." Cloud said as he opened the basement door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:26 am
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
"just being alive at a place like that , and being able to hold on for so long... that makes you strong, stronger than any of the beople that kept you there..." she said, a flicker of hate crossed her eye. she opened the large door to her house, nad brought sarah up to the fith floor, wher eshe slept. "im gonna put you next to me so i ca nkeep an eye on you is that ok?" she asked opening the door to a huge room wwith a bed canopy, and a dreser along wit ha closet, and some other things scatered around.

"Yeah. That's okay." Sarah said, looking around at the room. Her back started to hurt bad. One of her wounds had split open. She winced in pain and the blood stained her clothes.

kyashii stoped walking and turned around, her nose picked the smell of blood up in the air, she looked over at sarah, and droped to her knees, instantly turning her around, and taking off her shirt. she saw the huge gouge on her back, and riped a strip of her shirt off, gently wrapnig it around her body. "james! bring a medic kit!" she yelled down the stairs to the butler. kyashii turned sarah around again, and held her chin up, "are you ok?" she asked concerned, already konweing she had bleed through the peice of cloth.

((im so sorry i haven't been on, i got a new job, and have been working a lot...))

"N-no."
Sarah said as tears streamed down her cheeks. She winced again. That was her worst wound.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:55 am
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
"Okay." She said finishing the last piece of her chicken. She got up and picked her her plate and cleaned up the table. "I finished, what do you want to show me??"

Cloud smiles "Follow me, it's my turn to surprise you"

Rose followed him quietly. She didn't want to ask in case he gets mad or anything. "What could it be? She thought.

"I hope you like reptiles..." Cloud said as he opened the basement door.
"What kind of reptiles do you have?" Rose asked. Rose likes all animals as a long as they don't bite her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:29 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"N-no."
Sarah said as tears streamed down her cheeks. She winced again. That was her worst wound.

kyashii graabed the fist aid kit from the butler that came rushing up. she told sarah to get down on her stomach quickly, and bit long piece of string off that she found inthe box. wit ha steady hand kyashii stiched the wound closed, and took some gauze from her first aid. she begun to wook more slowly than before so thta she wouldn't rip the stiches. as she put a bandage acrose sarahs back she tryed to calm her by talking to her. "so sarah" she said consentrating on wiping upt the blood that had spilt. "what kind of toys do you like?"

notsofluffy

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:41 pm
Marc placed his hand on his chin, thinking. "Hmmm... Well, I suppose it would have to be a fox then." He said, smiling and nodding, apparently happy with his answer. He turned around, looking through the cabinets for something to make for dinner.

(( It's fine. 3nodding I'm just going to put hiim back on the market. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:01 pm
LeonFisky
Marc placed his hand on his chin, thinking. "Hmmm... Well, I suppose it would have to be a fox then." He said, smiling and nodding, apparently happy with his answer. He turned around, looking through the cabinets for something to make for dinner.

(( It's fine. 3nodding I'm just going to put hiim back on the market. ))

As Marc would begin to look through cabinets a large albino fox would jump up onto the counter gracefully, sitting down, curling her tail around herself, moving her red gaze up to Marc, her ears perked forward. Like this? she asked mentally.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:10 pm
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"N-no."

kyashii graabed the fist aid kit from the butler that came rushing up. she told sarah to get down on her stomach quickly, and bit long piece of string off that she found inthe box. wit ha steady hand kyashii stiched the wound closed, and took some gauze from her first aid. she begun to wook more slowly than before so thta she wouldn't rip the stiches. as she put a bandage acrose sarahs back she tryed to calm her by talking to her. "so sarah" she said consentrating on wiping upt the blood that had spilt. "what kind of toys do you like?"

"Umm....I don't really know, I haven't played with toys for a long time..."
Sarah said, the tears beginning to go away. It still hurt, but it felt a lot better.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:50 pm
Marc jumped back in suprise. He heard Maria's voice in his head. A smile appeared on his face. Yes. Exactlly like that. He said mentally back. He supposed if she were going to suprise him, he would suprise her with his ability to speak with animals through his mind. He smiled cheerfully and quickly looked down at Reno, who was absolutly dumbfounded. He sat perfectly still, starring up at Maria's fox form. Marc laughed. "That's excellent, Maria!!" he said.

Leon wandered the forest for 3 days. Finally, he found his way to a street. He had found no food and very little water. He was weak and he knew he would not be able to go for much longer. It was the dead of night when he laid eyes on the street. He walked to it and when is feet hit the road, he collapsed. A large van came driving. The van stopped when they saw him. The people got out, walked to him and knelt down. "Hey are you alr-" Leon opened his eyes. As soon as the slave trader saw the eyes, he laughed. "Escaped from your master, I see!!" He said, picking Leon up by the neck and standing him up. He bound Leon's wrists and ankles and beat him until he was unconsious once again. He then threw his limp body into the back of the van, driving back to the slave market, and throwing him back in his cage, chained once again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Leon awoke. He looked around and found himself back, sitting in his cage. His mouth hung open in horror as he watched the masters and mistresses walking around the market. There was blood all around him and he was in excruciating pain. His head was bleeding a bit and his abdomen was bruised and oddly dented in places where his ribs were shattered. He was shivering from fever he had aquired in the forest. He lay on the floor of his cage and began to weep. He wept and wept until a guard came to his cage and laughed in his face. "Sad?? Well what for??" he asked. He went to the back of the cage and tightened Leon's coller. Leon gasped. The guard walked off, laughing. Leon could hardly breathe as it was, and now the coller restricted him even more. He gasped and weezed and pulled at the coller as the tears ran down his face in rivers. He coughed and choked. Although he he was miserable and he knew he would die soon anyway, he did not want to die now. Not like this.

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:03 pm
[[Is it me or did you delete you picture for your slave RPC Leon? ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:12 pm
(( I thought it was just my computer acting up crying I'll try putting it in again... ))  

LeonFisky

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:14 pm
(( Ah ha! I found the problem... does it work now?? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:01 am
[[Yep, it works now =) ]]  

SweetHugz

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:15 am
Maria slowly moved her thin almond shaped red eyes over to Reno and waved her tail a little, smiling a little as she sat atop the counter. She then jumped off the counter, landing silently before taking back her human form, smiling down at Reno and then petting his head gently again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:53 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred
Sikire Sighed and leaned against the back of the cage, waiting, always waiting. Being a male slave, he wouldn't accept a male master. but there weren't many female ones...

Elaine walked through the cages, tears whelled up in her eyes from seeing the cruelty that these people were treated with. She stopped at Sikire's cage and put her face up to the bars. "Would you come with me if you could?" She asked him quietly.

Sikire looked up at her, then nodded and slowly got to his feet. As she opened the door, he fell into step behind her.

Elaine walked quietly up to the front desk and handed the guard the money for the slave. Then she turned and headed out the front door, checking to make sure he was still with her.

He was behind her, the picture of innocence and submissivenss, until he remembered that his collars sort of put that act out of the question. Pink and black. He pulled a little at them, but then stood proudly erect and followed behind his new mistress. He said nothing, but it was clear that despite the fact that he was a slave, he was not broken in, and it was a bad idea to mess with him.  

Gail Akriest

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:16 pm
Reno, although startled, sat perfectly still and as Maria turned back into her human form he pushed into her hand as she pet him. Marc looked at them, smiling. "Well... That is quite a talent you have, my dear." He said. He had never heard of such a power.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games