Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:41 pm
Hitomi called up Yoko. "Wan'a go shopping with me in Shibuya?" "Sure. Let's go!" "Kay. Meet you at the station around ten ok?" "ten it is! Bai Bai!!" Sighing, she turn off the phone and looked out at the still darking sky. I hope they have a great time.

Going down the hall, she saw that her brother was reading The World's new guide book. "I thought you couldn't stand the world anymore?" He grunted, taking a bite of his toast. "it doesn't hurt to see what they change."
Whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:44 pm
(I'm gonna skip an hour. Hope that's fine! ^_^)
7:00:
As Zieg started to eat his breakfast, he started wondering at how this was all gonna turn out. When he figured it'd be alright, he looked at his plate of eggs to find that they were gone. "Wow, ate too quickly. Oh well, what's done is done." While he said this, he gathered up the dishes and washed them and put them up.

7:30:
Zieg starts getting ready.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:21 pm
Azure Kite, noticing that one of the disturbances hasn't moved in a while, starts to look at the rest of the codes to prevent any mishap.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:09 pm
Hinomi made up so toast, and sat down at teh table. She started to read the paper. A movie we should do. Yoko loves movies anyway. but what caught her eye was bold lettering that made her blank a couple of times.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:22 pm
(That's fine! :3nod I added a new character, btw. <3)

Mitsukai was up in her room, digging through her drawers, and quickly got dressed. She picked out her normal clothes, 2 layered red and yellow shirts, a skirt, and her brown boots that she wore everywhere, she only liked them since they had two pink pompoms at the ankle. "Alright.." She said, as she picked up her comb from her vanity and started brushing her hair, and finally finished.

She checked her clock and it read, "7:50 am." Sighing, she quickly grabbed her hoodie and ran downstairs, and outside, with the cold morning air piercing her unclothes arms and legs. She put on her hoodie and began walking down her street, emotionless, she was too busy thinking about what she would do once she saw Zeig...and everything else. "Hopefully..-" She tripped over a few branches and a rock that made the sidewalk hazardous. "mother..won't...sleep in... like... she...did...last...time.." Stumbling and jumping over one last rock, she finally went around the mess and walked in the street.

Rephaim walked down the streets of Mac Anu, watching as players would pass by and blankly stare at him, since of his character. Usually, you don't see little boys with huge white dresses walking down the simple streets of Mac Anu. He looked down and kept walking, trying to ignore the rude looks of the other players. Finally, he reached a warp point and warped to the Alchemy District and began walking towards the bridge and stopped once he got to the edge, putting a hand on the railing. He looked down at the river looking at all the detail in the graphics. "Hm.." he said, as he rested his head on his arm on the railing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:45 pm
"Wow: 7:50!!!" Zieg yelled as he ran up to his room and grabbed the clothes he had layed out. As he put them on, he ran through his head what all could happen. Seeing the worse of the things couldn't happen, he ran out the door, locking it as he rounded the door, and was runnin down the street.

8:10
When Zieg arrives at the train stop, he notices he's just in time. As he buys his ticket and boards the train, he gets his cell to check the time.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:38 pm
Hinomi places the paper down and heads out the door. "hey-! Hinomi! Where are you going?!" She ran to the station, and bought a ticket. She was shaking and try to call Yoko. "hay Hay! You've reached Yoko! I'm either at home playing the new game The World, or with Hinomi!" The beep sounded and Hinomi struggle to speak. "Yoko! Yoko-chan! Get off the world! They found a new virus! Get off now!" the train came and Hinomi ran for it.

( i need to send you Yoko's and anothers Profile...as soon as I draw thier characters T^T )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:03 pm
(Okay! whee )

Mitsukai was wandering the streets of Osaka, trying to find the train station. "It's not that I don't know where it is...I just...don't..remember..." She thought as she pushed and shoved through several hundred people. Finally making it out of the crowd, she saw the huge train station. "Finally..." She looked up at the sky for a second, and then pulled out her Ipod that was left in her pocket. Checking the time, it read "8:43 am." Gasping she put her Ipod away and began running to the train station, finally making it in, she found her way to an empty bench where she sat down and waited for the trains. "Okay.." Plopping down on the bench, she sighed and watched the few people walk by. "What's the time...what's.." She pulled out her Ipod again and checked the time, it read "8:52." She tapped her foot nervously, as she looked around and watched for the trains to finally come.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:57 pm
9:00
As the trains rounded the corner, Toshiniro looked up and saw a large group of people at the station. When the trains stopped, he quickly pushed through the crowds and went to the far wall and leaned up against it. 'I wonder where she's at.' He thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:18 pm
Mitsukai sighed as she stood up and looked around for a few minutes. Walking through large crowds, she finally stumbled upon someone with the similar appearance of the picture Zeig gave to her. She looked around nervously and then walked up to them, they were leaning against the wall. "Um..are you Zeig..?" She slightly kicked the ground as she waited for an answer.

Rephaim continued looking down the Mac Anu river. "One who does not rest is evil." He said quietly. His random thought ran through his head several times as he reworded it and said it again. "A non resting one is considered evil." He kept repeating the two similar phrases, still looking into the dark waters of the river.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:16 pm
"Hm? Are you Mitsukai?" He asked as he looked at her in a questioning manner. 'Hmph.......she looks younger than I expected.'
As he waited for the answer, he straightened up and looked at her more sternly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:44 pm

She blinked a few times and stood there silently. Nervously, she stepped forward and looked up at him. "I'm..." She paused and blinked a few more times before a huge grin came upon her face and she jumped up and hugged him. "I'm so happy...you have no idea how long I've wanted to be right here right now." Kolet said softly. "Ever since we met I've want to be standing beside you. Not just online. It means a lot to me..." She wiped the smile off her face and continued. "that you came."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:09 pm
"Hm? You seem like somethin's botherin ya. Well, I don't think this is the place to talk right now. Anyone can just listen in on our conversation." He said as he motioned towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:33 pm
Kolet smiled and nodded. "Yeah, let's go to my house for a while. My mother should be gone so we have to who house to ourselves!" She spun around while walking towards the exit of the train station. "It's not that far from here, come on!!" She shouted as she was nearly at the two doors leading outside.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:54 pm
"Ok.....I guess that's ok, as long as your mom doesn't care." he said as he followed her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games