Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Naruto meets Inuyasha - NaruYasha [11 Characters Left] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there too many characters?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Heck, i don't care.
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 10

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:29 pm
(*sigh* bump...)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:53 pm
Hey guys sorry i've been gone so long... im back now though! lets get this RP going!!! im gonna add my custom ninja though if nobody minds

This is my ninja.....
If you need me to change him just tell me.

User Name:wiz1554

Last Name:Konton

First Name biggrin araku

Parents biggrin eceased

Village:Rain

Clan:None

Birthdate:October 27th

Appearance: Red eyes, Black hair.
User Image

Height:5' 6"

Weight:120

Forehead Protector Location:Right shoulder.

Weapons razz oison Senbon, Kunai, Katana

Personality:Really calm, Slight anger issues

Jutsu:
Necromancy:
Daraku's own custom justu. This jutsu can revive any once living beings skeleton's. These skeleton's can use no jutsu, and only last 5 minutes. These skeleton must do anything Daraku says, or they turn to dust.
Body substitute skill:
It's implied in the name. The user switches his or her body with a plant, animal or anything for that matter. This is used to escape dangerous situations such as many sharp projectiles being flung at the person. Sometimes you can damage your opponent with this attack even.
Dead Soul Skill:
A jutsu which causes a dead bodies heart to beat for a few minutes. In this time, the user can move dead bodies, to act as targets or diversions.
Summoning Reanimation:
A very high level and forbidden summoning skill. The user summons the bodies of the person/people he prefers in wooden boxes with their name on it. After the bodies are summoned the summoner must insert kunais knifes into the summoned bodies. These knives nullify the summoned person's soul and give control of the soul to the summoner.
Shadow Clones:
Unlike the regular Bunshin no Jutsu, Kage Bunshins fight back. It's not just an illusion, it creates real clones. The power and chakra of the user is evenly devided among the clones depending on how many there are. This makes it impossible to decipher which is the real body. If a clone recieves a direct hit, the clone will disappear. This is treated as a forbidden jutsu but many advanced shinobi still know and use it. It is mainly a jounin level technique.
Transformation skill:
A basic shinobi skill. Transforms the user into another different appearance. Whether they transform into another person or turn into a material thing such as a shuriken, doesn't matter.
Ninja Arts, Genesis of Rebirth:
The user stores unused chakra. This chakra becomes compressed and sealed away in the body. When in need, the user can bring forth the stored charka for whatever purpose he or she wants it for.In Tsunade's case, she uses the stored chakra to instantly heal herself. Not only can the stored chakra heal every single organ in her body, it can also regenarate tissue that was destroyed. Tsunade also comments that because this technique uses her chakra to regenarate, she will "never die in battle."Shizune comments in her mind that there actually IS a limit to how much Tsunade can regenarate. She also lets us know that "to hasten healing is to shorten one's lifespan!"
Summoning Technique:
The users signs a blood contract with the animal summoning, then with the correct seals they can summon the animal. There are many kinds of creatures that can be summoned, Snakes, Toads, Slugs, Monkeys, Dogs, Turtles, Spiders.

Element sad whatever necromancy would be)

Fighting type:Ninjutsu, also a little good with medical.

Background: He was thrown out of his village for using the spirits of deceased heroes. He is not a ninja that is known by many. He was treated basically the same as the Jinchuuriki. He is now a missing nin. He they tends to avoid battle. To avoid conflicts. If they are forced into battle though, he tries to end it quickly and with as little effort as possible.

Nickname: Chaos.  

Maximum Brotato

6,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:39 pm
(Good! Now we can continue, right guys?

Oh, BTW bro, you gave me a bit of trouble using that format.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:48 am
(sorry)  

Maximum Brotato

6,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:59 pm
(It's okay. Just review it on the front page and, if you have anything for me to add let me know.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:17 am
I'll be Kikyo and Ino  

Beauty2525

Maximum Brotato

6,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:11 pm
cool... now we just need to wait for the others...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:30 pm
more stuff for food  

cloudndh91

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:03 pm
((um ill join......who is left to be???))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:29 pm
(Everythin's on the first post)  

Snake_Demon_ninja

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:27 pm
((uh.... the person i wanna be is taken so ill make my own. i love doing that! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:57 pm
When are we goin to start going again  

Bravery-Homunculus

Maximum Brotato

6,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:04 pm
Guh.. IDk.... my bro changed accounts and he doesn't look at this tropic often at all.... so maybe never... (my bro is snake_demon_ninja)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:24 pm
I'll be kiba  

-111Rocker111-

Sweetcopycat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:20 pm
OMG! these is still open? great! when do we keep it going???  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff