PARTY TIME!
  Yay!
  Huh who are you?
  WTH
  NO NOT THE BASEMENT AGAIN MOMMY NO!!!!!
View Results

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:29 pm
"Nah... I think I'm just gonna go to the skate park..." She said and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:28 am
Hiire stoped. "Sk..skate park?" She looked at Yoko. "What's that?"  

LazySky

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:26 pm
"The skate park" Hiei thought for a second. "I perfere my music more then skating"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:16 pm
She walked to her apartment and picked up her skateboard, helmet and pads and she went to the skatepark then started skating on the ramps.  

xFaintxStarx

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:19 am
"Hiire a skate park is place where you Skate i think"She said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:00 pm
She did a 360 and some other tricks on the ramp.  

xFaintxStarx

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:10 am
Yoko stood next to Hiire  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:51 pm

...When everything falls...

Kito scratched the back of his head, and looked around. "Well that was interesting..." He said as he started off towards town. "hmmm, hey what's this?" A big neon sign caught his eye, and he neared it to take a closer look. "Oh wow, they have a club around here!!??" He peeked in the window only to notice it was covered with black paper to keep the light out. "I wonder... if they're hiring musicians. I really need a real job, but all I can do is make music..." He knocked on the door, but found it was closed just as he had thought. "A night club. Interesting. Well maybe I can tryout. I'm pretty good with an electric guitar, and I can sing pop, rock, and go along with techno. I may look like an acoustic street singer, but I have a lot of experience... Well, anyways... Where's that coffee shop again...?" He wandered off down the street in search of his previous destination. Taking in the scenery so he wouldn't forget the club.
...Take my hand...

Emos Eat Skittles

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:52 pm
After a while of skating she walked out of the skate park and started to casually ride her board down the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:28 pm
Hiire frowned. "What going on?" She yelled.  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:44 am
"Dunno"Yoko said  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:48 pm
She just happened to ride by Kito so she decided to stop and did so. Taking her helmet off she picked her board up "hello..." She greeted him in a calm voice. She looked him in the eyes with her blank light brown ones "you still looking for that coffee shop?" She asked, still in the same calm tone as before.  

xFaintxStarx

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:37 pm
"So Hiire want to get going"She said rubing her eyes  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items