Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:20 pm
" Well then Akemi it seems like evertime I see you your always getting upset. I'm the one who is trying to make everything better for you." Yushai siad walking closer to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:39 pm
Her eyes darted to the ground, everything he just said was the truth, she knew it was. "Yes that is true. I know it.." Akemi blinked a couple of times then started to walk a bit faster, she tried to clear her mind but it was no use.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:40 pm
" Akiem its gonna be ok I promise." Yushai said looking at her. He stopped walking.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:42 pm
Akemi stopped and looked at him, a smile was on her face, "With you I know it will be fine."  

xSnow_Himex

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:37 pm
Kira came running out pf the bushes and sees Akemi and says "run it is not safe there are two ninja coming...." faints from exhastion.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:37 pm
" Good then. Anything else I can do to make you feel fine?" Yushai said looking at her.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:47 pm
Akemi looked at Yushai, "I'm fine, don't worry about it." She noticed the girl and quickly went up to her, "Ninja's out here? But how?" She looked around and noticed the was on the break from the sand and on the hidden leaf village.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:06 pm
" Akemi I'll take the girl!" Yushai said picking up the girl and hoisting her up on his back. "Meet me at the cave!" Yushai began to run.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:19 pm
Akemi nodded, she started to follow him towards the cave. Akemi wasn't fast as he was but he kept her pace.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:23 pm
Yushai got there and laid the girl down. He waited for Akemi  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:50 pm
Wakes up *wher are the ninja?* looks around *where am i? who are u ?* (Blushes)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:19 am
" Huh? oh your awake good. I brought you to this cave when you passed out. And I'm Yushai." He said putting one hand on her waist and one hand on her arm to help her stand up. He tohught to himself ' I hope AKemi doesn't walk in or this would look really awkward'.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:08 pm
*I-I'm K-Kira nice to meet u Yushai-kun. Ummmmm..... Where is the other girl that was with u befor i fainted* (Blushes cuz she likes him)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:03 pm
" Huh is it Akemi?" Yushai said looking at her. He backed up a bit after helping her up. " I know her very well."  

Atacis_Grave

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:35 pm
Sakura squeels and stops running to wope the water from her face. She giggles and looks around for naruto.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff