Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Meigumii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:51 pm

I feel uncomfortable calling people by their real names unless that's what they insist on being called online, so Keita works 8D; Me, I don't care if anyone calls me Peach or Mei, but I'm more used to Mei. My real name is Cynthia, but I don't use it much online.

Squee~ congrats on 35 4laugh heart
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:23 am

I guess I'll stick with Mei =3
Wootness level 35 with 72% =D Almost catching up to Defiled ^^
Also I'm heading to Ludi to grind there and PQ along with some simple quests. Mostly Korean Folk Town though xD I'll be doing Orbis stuff once I'm level 50+ seeing as that'll be when I'll Orbis PQ =3

Taiakeita Vick

Defiled

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:11 am

The really good experience quests open up at KFT arund 36-37. Not sure which, but I could only do the really crappy ones initially at level 35. XD At level 37 I ntoiced a few more were available, but not sure when they showed up.

I don't really want to name the guild all on my own. XD I'm horrible with decisions. lol
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:17 am

ohh I just called him Vick because it was in his Gaia name was shorter then the first part >_>"

in game you can call me either pain or tenny, whichever you feel like calling me. My real name's Jessica but its a common name that could be confusing if you befriended another one so I'd prefer not being called that in game.

still just lv 33... kind of slowed down. =[

Defiled: I know how ya feel about the guild.

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Defiled

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:29 am

Right now I'm level 38 with 25%.

As for what to call me in game, whatever is fine. XD whatever is more convenient for you to type. lol My real name is Raven, if anyone likes that better.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:31 am

Defiled

As for what to call me in game, whatever is fine. XD whatever is more convenient for you to type. lol My real name is Raven, if anyone likes that better.
Seriously!? That's cool! and STOP LEVELING xPP j/k

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Defiled

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:33 am

t e n n y
Defiled

Seriously!? That's cool! and STOP LEVELING xPP j/k

Yus. xd

Haha, I just want to get to level 40 so I can start doing PQ some what efficiently. lol
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:53 pm

I know how you feel =3 I want to get to level 40 also seeing as the Ludi PQ wouldn't be as hard at that level for warriors ^^

I'm finally level 36 doing one hit kills on boars now with my Lion Heart and Power Slash =3 Training's picked up a bit but still quite slow and I could Ludi PQ to level but I want to do it with you guys and also I doubt anyone would want a low level warrior in their ranks T.T People are so mean these days!

I'll just stick with simple names I can type fast to talk with ya guys x3 And as for the guild. I'd suggest we take a vote on it. Seeing as us 4-ish are the most active ^^;; So might as well leave it to us I suppose. So lets all throw in our suggestions and opinions and debate on it alright? It'll be much easier although somewhat slower but better to hear everyon's opinion to get a feel of how we should proceed with a decision ^^v

So to begin with I'd like to go with something non-english related mostly cause say if you use chinese (Not recommended seeing as it's long words D wink or japanese the one word seems like how you say a specific name right but meaning something longer or more than one. For example Chibi refers to small, tiny, anime-ish things and so on. I also want something easy to roll off the tongue and would match with the emblem like to the Soldier guild with the interesting lightning bolt that looks like an S xD I'm not going to go completely like japanese names just as long as the english version is just as nice =3 Bleach wouldn't be too bad an idea as well ^^ but I'm still thinking of interesting names so everyone toss in some ideas so I can think of some interesting names =3

Taiakeita Vick

HONKMACHINE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:34 pm

Congrats to us.

The Guild has been made, and its sexy.

Tengoku for the win. biggrin

also... thanks to you guys, ima fire/poison mage now. SUPER SEXY! XD
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:50 pm

OOOOOOOh you said bleach wouldnt be too bad an idea.. I didnt suggest it because well I dont want to come off a bleach freak xP" *though she is*

I like the guild name as it is now ^^ as well as the rank I have XP

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:36 am

*nabs a post before going to bed*

Today was so amazing! You guys were all so patient and kind with me. I cannot thank you enough crying heart
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:34 am

Well why wouldn't we? xD It's not like we're craze maple addicts with ill tempers and over active agression lolz ^^

Well I can't wait for the guild to slowly grow and such =3 Also I can't wait till you guys grow and such xD Metaphorically speaking in the sense of leveling =3 Ludi PQ is just a few steps away now ^^v

Taiakeita Vick

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:45 am

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:34 am

Zomg Mei, that picture is so cute! :3
(me you and the eye dude) XD

HONKMACHINE

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:23 am

good times last night xd
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games