Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:12 pm
"Daremo ga itsuka wa koko wo tabidatsu hi ga kitemo
Watashi wa wasurenai..."
Iva sang, standing beside Sachiko and Shreane. Her voice was soft and gentle, but her eyes held saddness for Yuro and Yuri.

"Yukkuri to kumo wa nagarete nijino hate�@ni kieteitta
Hoshitachi wa shinju no you ni
Tsuyoi hikari hanachi hajimeru..."
Sachiko joined, her glare sharpening.

Yuro grunted, his eyes narrowing. "Go!" he screamed, the multiply dark energy glowed brightly, before they flashed through the water and towards the Mermaid Princesses.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:23 pm
"Minami no sora kara...kikoeru kuchibue
Sou...otona ni naru toki ga kiteita..."
Shreane continued singing...  

MaronaPossessed

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:38 pm
Yuri stopped abrutley. She watched as the glow neared the other Mermaid Princesses.
Iva...Hanalisa...Shreane...guys! she thought sadly.
Yuri dropped her arm and put herself in front of the others as they sang. She took the hit for them...all to save and protect them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:48 pm
"H-Hey!...Are you alright?!"Shreane stopped and bent down to tend to Yuri.She then thought to herself."He's gotten stronger than I thought...and with all of us as well..."Shreane stood infront of Yuri and everyone else to make sure no one would be seperated.  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:53 pm
Hanalisa got hit and and fell sinking in the water unconsious. She had been probably the easiest target she was so scared and had been tired prior to meeting agaist Yuro.
Ami avoided the orb she was breathi heavy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:55 pm
Shreane turned slowly and noticed Hanalisa falling."Sachiko!Get to her now!"  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:20 pm
Hanalisa sunk deepr into the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:39 pm
"H-Hana? Where is she?"
Yuri tried to get up but fell back intoShreane's arms. She winced and tried to remember what had happened but all she could hear was a raoring laughter in her ear.

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:54 pm
((oh gawd oh gawd hanalisa gonk this is getting dramatic!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:06 pm
"Got it!" Sachiko called, jumping out of the white light sphear and into the water. As she did, her legs once again melted away into a tail, so she could easily swim. She swam faster and faster, trying to catch Hanalisa. But it was getting colder and colder...

"Hanalisa!"

"No..." Iva breathed, her eyes wide. Then she glanced back at Yuro, seeing his shocked face which was quickly replaced by one of no emtions. "How could you?" Iva whispered, shaking slightly with anger. "How could you hurt your own sister!?"

Yuro's gaze hardened as the Pink Pearl Mermaid Princess yelled out to him. How could he hurt his own sister? The one who grew up with him? Who understood him? Who stood up for him when their parents had excepted more of him? He knew why.

His head lowered, so his bangs had casts a shadow across his eyes. "How can I?" he repeated quietly as more sphears of dark energy formed around him. "You have no idea how it feels. To be casts away by your own family. To be treated like you were nothing. To have been alone..."

"Yu-Yuro..." Iva whispered softly, looking at the boy with soft eyes, feeling pity for him.  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:09 pm
(OH NOOOOO!)
Hanalisa opened her eye's but barley she took her necklae from around her neck and through to Sachiko closing her eye's again she then disappeared deeper into the dark depths of the ocean.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:27 pm
"Hanalisa!...Yuro..."Shreane's fist clenched together."For that,I will not pity you at all for what you have done to her!Because of that..."Shreane then loosened her fists then a tear streamed down her cheek.She began thinking of Yuro and Yuri,the siblings who were now enemies together.She then thought about Iva who she abandoned a long time ago.She then thought about the result...what if Iva and Shreane done the same thing?"Because of that...I will sing a melody that will once again...bond the sisterly love I had once long ago."

"Iva...Please...sing the short but powerful melody that was taught with your sister a long time ago."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:39 pm
"I can get her!" Ami said diving through the water. Going deeper and deeper until she disappeared. "It is cold" SHe said. But she ignored it seaching for Hana.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:20 pm
Yuri slowly, pushing her body to its limits, sat up until she was on her knees and holding her mic in hand again. She was going to assist Shreane and Iva if she had to. She slowly lowered her head, just like Yuro had done, and couldn't help but cry.
"Yu-Yuro...I know how you felt back then...but still it gives you no right to do this now. You have to believe me...You can be better than this! We're siblings, you're my brother! We can love each other again! You just have to give it a chance!"
Yuri slowly stood up and took a few more steps toward Yuro until she was almost directlyy in front of him. She raised her arms hesantly as though ready to embrace him.
"We can start over, Nii-san," she whispered through tears.

Raspberry_Vengeance

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:20 am
Sachiko stopped swimming as something was thrown at her. She quickly caught the object swiftly in between her fingers. Her eyes widened as she stared down at the item, "No...! Hanalisa!" she cried seeing the golden necklace in her hands. Her closed her eyes, trying not to let the tears escape. The girl had given up hope.

Then she felt something brush fast her, leaving behind a cold trail. "Ami!"

"Sh-Shreane..." Iva whispered, wondering how the determined woman knew her and her sister's melody. She closed her eyes, remembering the days of her past, with her sister. "Cruel fate can thorn even the closest of friends apart. But we must keep moving on. Causing surely, there's an awnser to this question. We'll always be together, no matter what."

"Y-Yuri..." Yuro whispered, seeing his beloved little sister before him, arms opened. He then looked the sandy sea floor. The Pink Mermaid Princesses words were true.

Opening her eyes, Iva brought the microphone, "Now, let's reunite the bond that was once formed." The light around the idols grew brighter and brighter.

"yoru no chuushajou de
anata ha nanimo iwa naimama..."

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games