Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:17 am
Sirius shook his head on Remus' shoulder.

"I don't want to tell James this...I want to tell you..." he muttered, still holding tightly on to the other. He closed his eyes tightly and let out a strangled sob, thinking about how this was all he had wanted in both Azkaban and Death--when he got really really desperate, he'd always think about Remus, and how he had always been so strong despite everything. He remembered how in Death, he didn't really think of James, because--well he was sure to run into the man sooner or later, it was death after all! But instead he always thought about Remus (and Harry, but that was a different kind of thinking). He choked back a sob and started to babble.

"I love you...I love you so much, and it scary Remus, it's scary because I don't know what to do. I don't know! And I just...I just..." he sobbed and held onto the werewolf as tight as possible.

"Don't leave me...I'm sorry I've left you so many times, but I promise to try not to do it again, don't leave me...I love you so much," he whispered.

((oy..I would've probably dragged this out, but mom just found out that I'm on the computer at 6 in the morning while waiting for my bus and is not too happy about it...she's so weird.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:30 am
(ooc: Yeah, my mom told me I have to ask her, but she's asleep and I really, really, wanted to update. So anyways, the show must go on.)

Sirius began to babble. Remus had trouble holding onto the words, they were coming at him so quickly, muffled by the fact that Sirius' face was still pressed against his neck, which didn't help matters either. It wasn't until the last I love you that what the man had been saying really came through. He'd been somewhat distracted by the fact that Sirius was extremely close and causing a rather embarrasing reaction.

His arms tightened convulsively and he closed his eyes, he was happy. Happy enough to forgive another Incident, happy enough to hug Voldemort if he had the chance. Sirius loved him.

He pulled Sirius back catching the man's eye and said quite firmly, "I love you, you great idiot. I'm [ooc: edit because I'm an idiot] not going to leave you."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:17 am
Liz had sort of fallen into another staring act as the silent James stood before her. She thought that maybe he had been stupified or something, and not being the greatest with magic and not really remembering what to do in a case like this, simply pulled out a black marker and brushing away a few strands of black hair that had fallen into his eyes wrote "Liz was here." With a chortle to herself she grabbed a piece of paper from out of her purse and scrawled a note saying "I don't know what happened but you should return to Griffindor Tower once you become un-stuck. Sorry I couldn't help. ~Liz Shanim

Placing the piece of paper in a pocket of his robes she then headed on back up to the Griffindor Tower. It took some time but she finally made it, remembering the password she entered only to be greeted by a silent empty common room.

"I should be hearing squeaking bed springs by this point." She shook her head. "Shame." Then looking to the chair nearest the fire a lock of golden hair peeked around one of the chairs. Walking over near the area she noticed that she wasn't completly alone. Alone conciously, yes, as the young Kathryn was sleeping. But it didn't look like a very peaceful sleep.

Knowing all to well that waking someone who was dead asleep whether they were tossing and turning because of a bad dream, or simply drooling lazilly onto the pillow, meant bad things for the stamina, she walked over to a near by chair and settled down. If the girl awoke she'd be there for comfort, even if her comfort wasn't needed or wanted.

Loki on the other hand had returned but was sleeping on the boy's dormatory stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Sirius looked up at Remus, tears streaming down his face. Remus was obviously very very happy.

"I love you, you great idiot. I'm not going to leave you." Sirius shook his head, and looked away.

"You...you don't understand. I love you Remus...but...I have to make you understand something, I have to tell you...I love...loved...James," he whispered. He didn't move, still looking away taking a deep breath in order to explain himself before the werewolf started freaking out.

"When...when we were here...it was confusing because I loved both of you so much, and...I was confused...and James loved Lily, and I could've never denied him that, I mean they were perfect for each other. And I started to realize that I loved you more and more, even though I still loved him, but I loved you so much more. And then..and then.." he trailed off thinking of Azkaban, thinking of how he nearly went insane during those long cold dark lonely nights. He choked back a sob.

"When I died...I hated myself for leaving you again, I swore that if I found you, I'd never break your heart again. And I came here planning on it, thinking 'If Remus shows up, I'm not going to leave him, hurt him, or break his heart, even if it means I never tell him that I might've...I might still...I most likely do still love him. If a dead person can love.' But then James showed up and you told me, and I just don't know...I'm so scared one of you will leave...but I love you Rem...I love you so much it hurts, and I still love James, more then a brother, but I don't...I don't think it'll ever amount to this." His face was completely soaked with tear, as he had remained back from Remus and stared intently at the floor trembling.

"I love you Remus..." he whispered.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:32 pm
Remus listened patiently as Sirius began to explain, keeping his emotions in check lest he find himself back at square one, which by Sirius' choked words was beginning to sound far less confusing then this. He drew a sharp breath when Sirius pulled away from, but said nothing.

Finally, Sirius stopped, took a breath and whispered, "I love you, Remus."

The werewolf gazed at his friend, tears streaming down his face as he stared down at the floor. Perhaps, he wasn't doing this properly, he thought, glancing up at the ceiling as if seeking divine intervention. Then, with a resign sigh that no god was going to come and save him from this, he grabbed Sirius' shoulder and pulled him back into his arms.

"It's okay," he said softly. "It's okay, I understand."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:30 pm
Sirius wrapped his arms around Remus and sighed. He wasn't sure what Remus was feeling, and he hoped that he hadn't been to confusing. A few more tears leaked out of his eyes before he yawned, leaning into Remus a bit more. He pulled back a little ways, just enough so that Remus could still hold on to him, but so he could wipe his eyes dries and chuckle at himself.

"Sweet Merlin, look at me. I've become an old blubbering fool who can't stay up past midnight!" he joked sighing and rubbing his face. He looked up at Remus, over his hands and managed to smile slightly.

"Sorry to put you on the spot Remmy. I know you're more used to being the comforted rather then the comforter, especially when it comes to me."

((ooc: ah, Sirius, with a dash of me--right, we just embarrassed our selves thoroughly and we're now stuck in a bit of a situation where we have no idea what to do next...joke and try hide the fact that we're a bit nervous and we have no idea what to do next!--yeah, I'm pathetic... sweatdrop ))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:54 pm
Shivering in fear and despair she gave a look of loathing at Sirius, what was left of her eyebrows furrowed in frustration, sadness and anger at the man who betrayed her. The spiders were now running around her whole body, her deformed hands trying to beat them away, but she gave up beat the floor instead.

"Why...?" She sobbed, she could feel the spiders crawling over her eyes, slowly eating away her very flesh and bone. Her energy was decreasing and she could barely open her severely blistered lips. As she gazed down a the tiles of the labyrinth floor the many eyes began to cry and blink, she looked away in fear and tried to stand up but fell in a heap. Half-eaten eyes looked at the two men and saw that they were conversing in low whispers.

"I can't..." and "Why" and "s**t" was all she caught in their low whispers and Remus gave a look back showing a look of pity, but almost a split second later changed to anger. His eyes looked over the side of the railings to the many stairs below, however Kathryn could not see anything past the crying eyes of the floor.

"Ok.." Remus uttered to Sirius and clenching his fists together he gave Kathryn a look of deepest disgust and walked over towards her. "When will you learn" He cried almost pleadingly, yet hidden by amounts of hatred. He heaved Kathryn into his arms and walked, with her in his arms, to the edge of the railing.

"Why won't you learn!" He cried and threw her over the edge. Kathryn's eyes filled with terror as she plunged between the spiralling stairs to a blood red eyes at the bottom, flames coming to greet her as she fell.

Kathryn lurched forward out of her sleep, the blanket sliding of her to reveal a cold sweat drenching her shirt. Taking deep breaths she looked around her she bgean to rub her hands on her arms to see if there were spiders, and twisted around and saw Mr. Lupin's friend.
"W-w-what t-time is it?" SHe stuttered.

(Hehe, this dream does HAVE a meaning... But I'll continue this dream the next night...dum dum dum!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:40 pm
Wi1dfire88
(good to see your back)

"you know professor you could at least pretend you like life a little. Or maybe try and have some fun" he said the last word with a touch of sarcasm. "I dono.... even fahter smiles everyonce in a while.."

Severus rolled his eyes to the ceiling.

"I prefer to be the joyless and possibly lifeless wizard I am. And besides, I would think that my peers would get frightened if I all of a sudden enjoyed life a little more as you say," the Potions Master responded.

"Perhaps I will enjoy life 'a little' when I'm no longer chased by annoying reporters," he added.  

Nika Hesse

Ahro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:05 am
Liz's gaze slowly drifted onto the now fully awake girl. She herself hadn't the foggiest idea of what time it was but she took a chance at a time before midnight.

"Round eleven." She said vaguly. Her gaze then moved up to the black bird which perched on the top of the chair, it's eyes glued onto Kathryn. Unsure if she was aware of his presence she spoke up anyways.

"He smells death on you. I suggest you get that looked at." She then rummaged in her bag and pulled out what looked like muggle medicine. "Nyquil?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:12 am
Remus shook his head. "Well, I'm learning," he said lightly. "Now," he looked back up at the ceiling, not really sure what to say or how to go about doing - well, anything at the moment.

"We should probably go to sleep than if you're so tired," glancing back at his bed, book abandoned and candle still burning. "You should, you should pick a place to sleep."

He motioned to the other four-posters in the room, and than looked back at Sirius, still not sure if he was doing this properly.

(ooc: um...short post today, but sweatdrop I'm supposed to be doing homework right now.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:09 am
Sirius glanced at the beds nodding slightly.

"Erm yeah...a place to sleep," he muttered glancing at Remus' bed and the other beds. He cleared his throat before looking back at Remus. He started to say something but stopped and bit his bottom lip looking at him.

"I should probably go...and um...you know, brush the teeth or something before..." he trailed off still staring intently at Remus, he had the sudden urge to kiss the man, but he didn't...he wasn't sure what would happen and how the werewolf would react. He leaned in a bit closer to Remus, staring at his lips before stopping and looking up at the other man's eyes.

"Moony?" he whispered, almost like asking for permission.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:31 pm
Kathryn's eyes drifted, still full of the fear from her dreams, to the crow that was staring mutely at her. It wasn't even morning but her dream felt like it took an eternity. She didn't want to go back to sleep incase she had another nightmare.

"Nyquil?" Said the woman, offering a medicine jar. Kathryn looked at it curiously.

"What's Nyquil? I know it's a muggle medicine but..." She said trailing off. Straightening up and brushing a lock of red hair with a shaky hand she gave a hasty glance at the crow and gave a weak smile to the bird.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:34 pm
"Um..." Remus swallowed. Kissing Sirius was a bit easier when it was done at random, but this was a bit more difficult. He wasn''t used to starting something. It had always been his job to just follow Sirius and James'' lead. "Yes?"

(ooc: this started off really badly...um...sorry.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:46 pm
Liz glanced up at the bird, prying it's gaze away from Kathryn. Taking the insentive, Loki flew down and landed on the arm of the chair next to Liz.

Liz then went to her purse and pulled out a second bottle, slightly bigger than the last and plopped a straw into the now opened bottle. She then placed the smaller one on the table. Taking a sip from her bottle she finally spoke up.

"It's muggles version of dreamless sleep." Taking another sip she added. "Slower working, but just as effective. Tastes a lot better, though." She finished, continuing to drain more of the bottle.  

Ahro

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Kathryn nodded, understanding the meaning of the drug. Feeling a bit more relaxed when the bird flew to it's owner Kathryn reached for the bottle and took a sip. Emerging from the bottle she gave a grateful smile to Liz.

"Thanks Mrs... Err, what's your name again?" She asked, trying to be polite even though she was still freaked out. Sipping again from the bottle she placed it back on the table. SHe had to get up to her dormitory, she couldn't sleep here all night,.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games