Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiLLeRGhosT20

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:22 pm
Hey guys Im new.... Was Up blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:23 pm
Hey!! Welcome to the Legion!! ^^  

Anochaa
Crew

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:45 pm
I have arrived. (Cliché I know but that's okay.) I'm kinda new, I guess, but I'll do what I can to help. I'm into drawing manga, playing music, and just being me. What is me you might ask? Well, a kid with an attention span smaller than a squirrel with ADD and crack. But I make do. whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:15 pm
i new to dis guild iim boy 11 years old emo ****  

XxX eVaN XxX

Xx Sh4dow Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:35 pm
Hey there, I am new to the guild..... Want ot know more about me? Here goes......

Age= 15
Where am i= Us of a
fav music= Rock
fav anime shows, i think they are, lol= Naruto, Bleach and Others... lol
Been playing since= May 9th, 2007

Need some help, lol.

Feel free to hlep at anytime or become my friend, friends are always welcome.

thanks, Shadow  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:37 pm
the names omar im new to the game also i started on sunday may 6.  

omar1ofg

kiwifellow

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:43 pm
hey, im new, who wants to be my friend?? Also, where do you find more quests?? i finished the beginner ones, but i would like to do more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:47 pm
Hey there I'm known as Kazimar The (Lazy) Thief on some games and forums I go to, so I thought I should call meself that on this, glad to be here.  

Kazimar

Da Lil Snowman

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:51 pm
Hey guys I'm Gangsta Wangsta but you can call me Chris i am very generous and if you need any help feel free to ask me. BYE!!! <(^_^)>  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:56 pm
wow...Im daruku...and i can be considered new...woop,yeah so ive been introduced!  

daruku-dono

darkmusiqfaerie

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:56 pm
Hey all.
whats going on? well I am just roaming the site, trying to find new things here and there... I'm not really new, but it's always kool to try and meet new people, make new friends, and juss learn more about gaia.... so im darkmusiqfaerie im in college and im here just for fun mainly... anyone can feel free to send me a PM anytime wink laterz  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:01 pm
hi i'm Demon-Sakura01 call me Victoria or Vicky or Tori
i am 12 i have alot of interests and i have alot of things i would like to accomplish in this guild to many to type well pm me if u want to talk or so on so forth  

Demon-Sakura01

SuperChief69

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:21 pm
im kind of new...i ve been just doin sum stuff all by myself...so sad...sniff

btw HELLO TO EVERYONE!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:59 pm
Hello, I'm new here to this guild and would like to say I am here to help any way possible. I'm a musician, and artist. I love anime/manga and reading, etc. I have attained my dream-avi and would like to say, stop cluttering your avi for your dream avi. No offense but some things should be left simple. Forgive me for that. I have attained a consistent amount of gold about 15k in less than a week due to my shop in the market place. My shop is a bit underground and not really known. I sell things you might want, and I most likely have what you want, but at the right price. Thank you for your time.  

Raveil Elric

Ryyuken Minamoto

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:08 pm
Hi ^_^ I'm a new guy here  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games