Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:08 pm
as zieg walked up to the church, he sent a message to hitomi saying: "i dont know whats going on, but as i came through the gate, it felt a little laggy" when he got to the church, he went in and saw the statue gone. "what in all of the world is going on!?!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:48 pm
Kuroneko turned around to see Zeig. She sighed. "It's my fault. Everything is.. the server crashed because of me. This- happened because of me.." When she finished talking she looked at the broken down statue.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:56 am
"what do you mean? whats going on?!" he yelled as he started to freak out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:25 pm

"You see this red mark?" Kuroneko pointed to the red mark that covered the broken statue. "This is Tri-Edge. The damn fool that took everything away from me!" She glared at Zieg. She turned around again, began walking closer to the red mark.

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:27 am
"I can't believe this!!!" Hitomi lookd around. "I WILLFULLY WISH TO BE IN (DELTA) HIDDEN, FORBIDDEN, HOLY GROUND."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:18 pm
"tri-edge? isnt he that pk shrouded in blue flame?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:29 pm

"Yeah.." She continued to look at the mark. Kuroneko pulled something out of her inventory, she held an orange orb in her hand. Tiny black dots began appearing around it. "You know what this is?" She said, smirking, turning around.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:10 pm
Standiang there. she felt stupid. WHAT THE HELLAM I DOING >_<  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:59 pm
"that feels like danger. what is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:59 pm
Kuroneko began walking towards Zeig. "Looks like you have no idea what the hell this is." She lifted the orb, and suddenly shoved it inside of her upper stomache. The dots began growing, surrounding her. Black spots began appearing throughout her, along with her eyes, filled all in with black. The area began dissolving, underneath a dark space like area appeared.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:00 am
"what are you doing?!" zieg yelled as he started falling towards the space like area. then he suddenly felt sharp pains in his chest as though he should try to fight. (it felt as though the pain was telling him to fight.) "Ugh! what is this pain?! aura! where are you?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:04 pm
Kuroneko shreiked loudly, as her character floated, a purpleish oval surrounded her, and it seemed like it consumed her. The oval was called "AIDA (Allen)", it began moving slowly towards Zieg.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:58 pm
"UGH!!!! DAMMIT!!!!! AURA! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! AURA!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as his body started to glow, then changed into a large creature with a pole weapon. 'whats going on?' he wondered as his heart told him to weild the pole.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:31 am
COME ON! take me to zeig!

Hitomi then saw a white light and gasp. She saw a weird thing headed for zeig. "ZEIG!"

(and so fother.)  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:32 am
"huh? hitomi!? what are you doing here?!" he asked as some blue flames appeared in a corner of the space.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff