Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Balmung of the Sky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:54 pm
Username/Name: Balmung of the Sky (My real name is Rhyan, but I o prefer Balmung.)
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//outbreak
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//sign
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character is Tsukasa, because he(or she) is an honest and sweet person who makes a good friend.

...awesome dancer, too.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:27 am
Username/Name:Saelyncia
Which .hack games have you played:Every one in English
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):^^ Everyone in English
Who's your favorite character and why:Hm..my favorite character would have to be Azure Kite, I'm not really sure why, I always had been a Kite fan, and floating AI Kite was just way too awesome to pass up................that and he pwned Sakaki  

Azumina

addicted to sin

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:05 am
Warning Spoilers!
Username/Name: addicted to sin
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, G.U. and .hack//chat (if that counts)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Sign, Legend of twilight(manga) G.U.+ and part of AI Buster
Who's your favorite character and why:Helba, because she looks good, shes played (in english) by my favorite voice actress, she strong, and I wish I was her. Pai because shes a sexy librarian (lol) can kick but and is a total B*tch. and Subaru, Because shes so cute and sweet and really just wants what is good for "The world" and when when it shows her in a wheel chair it almost made me cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:26 pm
Hey, I'm new to this guild so I thought I drop in here..

Username/Name: jbrittbratt89
Which .hack games have you played: well I have beat almost all. I beat the first four and I had played intill redemption because im still playing reminisce.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): all of hack//sign and 11 in roots. I watched all the Ovas and I loved them all!! I am reading Blackroses view in infection.
Who's your favorite character and why: Well thats a tough one. I love Tukasa becuase he is to himself but I love a whole characther turn around with Haseo. I cant decide i love them all!  

jbrittbratt89

knives.hack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Username/Name: Knives.Hack

Which .Hack games have you played: .Hack//vol.1-4. And .Hack.G.U.//Vol.1-3
And the Japanese version of .Hack//Fragment

Which series have you seen/read:Ive seen .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga and .Hack//Another Birth vol.1-4

Who's your favorite character and why:My favorite player would have to be Mia because shes so interesting and her a.i. is so damn cute!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:44 pm
Username/Name: Ladyshion
Which .hack games have you played: Unfornatey none
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Yes I have seen all of .hack sign and some of ledgend of the twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: Haeso b/c he so cute!  

Ladyshion

Envy of the Black Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Username/Name: Envy of the Black Rose [Just call me Envy. Or Black Rose]
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Rebirth. [I'm working on Redemption.]
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga, first episode of .hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance, and Kuhn. I'm not too sure why though. They are just so gorgeous.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:34 pm
Username/Name: The_real_Axel (Or Axel)
Which .hack games have you played: Infection,
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Legend of Twilight (Both manga and anime), two episodes of .Hack//Liminality, almost the whole series of .Hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo and Kite. Haseo because of his second job advancement (The one where he obtains the ability to use scythes). Kite because he was a cool main character from the orignal games and his Azure form is awesome. <3  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:58 pm
Username/Name: (soon to be) Orealis
Which .hack games have you played: The first two .hack games. (not G.U.)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga, soon going to pick up .hack//AI Buster.
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character is Tsukasa. Ever since I saw .hack//SIGN for the first time about four years ago (I think?) I've always connected with his(her) use of the online community as an escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:08 pm
Username/Name: Blade Brandier Endrance
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Games and .hack//G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, .hack//LotTB, .hack//ROOTS
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance. He's positively beautiful and I love the way he talks.  

Blade Brandier Endrance

l-Deva Pein-l

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:22 am
Username/Name: x-Kuhn-x

Which .hack games have you played: //IMOQ, //GU

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Legend of the Twilight[both manga+Anime], AI buster, //XXXX //4Koma, //Another Birth, //Sign, //GU+, //Trilogy, //Roots.

Who's your favorite character and why: Hmm, that's a toughy! Pretty hard between Kite and Kuhn... buuut~ I'll say Kuhn, since he's just a funny womanizer, but is also brave and has a sense of justice. His heart is always in the right place, even though he has a compulsive flirting disorder~ ;D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:44 am
Username/Name: TwilightHaseoX
Which .hack games have you played: All of them accept Outbreak
Which series have you seen/Read: Sign, roots, LotT, Ai buster, GU+, Another Birth, Trilogy.
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, I love his attitude XD, I can also be like him at times.  

MatsuroX

Spy-Kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:03 pm
Username/Name: Scarlett Nerd (nickname- Scar) RL- Seth
Which .hack games have you played:the first 3 and working on buying the others again.
Which series have you seen/read- .hack//Sign, roots and i forget what the other is called. ~_~;
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk, he kinda reminds me of myself is why i like him. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:37 pm
Aw! I loves Elk. <3  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

HeartSeeker Lea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:47 pm
Username/Name: Aisu, in The World, Online: Spiffy, Offline: Nikaidou Ayala (all RP names)
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//virus core series
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (read as well,) .hack//AI Buster 1 & 2, .hack//roots (some,) .hack//Another Birth (Vol.1)
Who's your favorite character and why: Mistral/Mireille. They're adorable and annoying at the same time! xd That, my dear friends is me. heart
Additional Info: I am roleplaying as my own Lord Partizan, though. biggrin

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games