Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Welcome Duellists of Gaia [Start here] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blaze uratake the god

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 am
hey imma duelist from whitmore allways looking to deul and well....

heres my yahoo
blaze.uratake@yahoo.com
if u wanna deul just add me and im up for as many rounds as u like
imma synchro warrior deck user  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 pm
Morning folks. Name's Hizuma. Used to be a big-time duelist, but I'm semi-retired. Only time I really play anymore is to learn newer aspects of the game.

I use a variety of decks, so.... I dunno.

yahoo: goth_deprived@yahoo.com
MSN: aaronjamesallen@hotmail.com

Hizuma the Troublesome

Enigma Flux

Original Loiterer

10,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:17 am
Hello all, joined a few days ago, I don't have a main deck made just yet but I have all the cards I want for it. I've also been trying to get a lot of the older cards as well. I'm 22 so I remember the Duelist Kingdom and Battle City sagas. Didn't watch much of the GX series or the newest one, The 5D's just yet  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:19 pm
'Ello, people.

I'm still a newbie, but I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! since the English Pegasus deck came out. Not by the rules, I might add.
However, I'm sure my brother could own the majority of you all (Hah, big words. No offense to all, I'm just having sibling pride.).
I'm only a kid, and I have a rag-tag deck. I run Light Fairies, though it's still being shaped and molded. May we all get along, and no hate, yes?

I'm known as Sushi. biggrin  

iAsianSushi

IRL Treasure

American Underdog

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:01 pm
I'm a long term duelist I've been playing for 9 years and still going. I hope I can be friends with at least most of you and I'm Jeweats. And welcome to gaia new members and new players.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 am
Hi everyone I am back. Since I got Internet at my house now I can now duel with my Dino deck.  

LadyCrescent80

omegaHD

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:22 am
hi guys i also play yugioh too, though i just started. i just usually play with my friends till i get the hang of it and might go into tournaments at local store i go to. i run a machina deck as well as a gravekeeper deck  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:33 pm
I'm a blast from the past duelist I've been playin scince Yu-Gi-Oh! came out I'm 19 and i play with 6 different decks, each one a completely custom set. But my main deck consists of mostly spellcasters I call it the Magical Army deck. I used to play in a league with different ranks I was a master duelist, everyone called me Yugi because I had a homemade Millineum Puzzle and I dueled ike him when I started out. Not to mention the master rank duelists got the name of a character from the show and I was givin' the Name Yugi. Anyways, lets all be friends and have fun kickin each others butts in duels.  

C0tt0nC4ndyG0dd3ss

Desirable Werewolf

9,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadow hazard chaos

2,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 pm
yo i have a school binder of yugioh cards. i have the three gods and 2 wicked gods, the wicked avatar and the wicked dreadroot.my goal is to collect all the god type monsters. but right now my deck is a quick summon and syncro deck. all hail the mighty blue eyes white dragon. and i too have a gravekeeper deck  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:57 pm
Ha im a new duelist to this forum But i ran a lot of decks. My friends at school all hate my decks because i learned how to swarm the field with out any problems. they also hate it when i use my might Power Tool Deck. i just love having fun dueling people with random decks i made over the years. biggrin if you ever wanna duel me im always up for a good challenge.  

Dom_The_Ice_King

5,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I_am_Dark_Link

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 pm
Hello people names Dark Link (just call me Dark for short)

i use several decks i designed to the best of my ability
i prefer to use the deck i started out with my fiends!
it may not be the best but it is ok in my book
i also use

crystal beasts, batteryman, and several others lol

im not updated on the beaned list as of when they tossed heavy storm
so if you kno where i can check it that would be cool lol

P.S i have a second account ( i_am_guy_cecil )
if you wish to talk do it through that account please lol  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces