Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:34 am
XGambit, I just say look.
Do what you want.
Consider which is more important though, a relationship, or a friendship to you.
It's all a matter of importance.

I've had 2 relationships my entire life, neither went well. You just have to find what makes you happiest the most and go with it.
As long as it doesn't include you dying, for then, well, that's not a good thing.
or is it? O.o.....  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:38 pm
Mmm, that's good advice, but a word of warning, if this friend has been a good friend I'd advise you don't do anything with the girl. Parters come and go but good honset trust worthy friends are a rarity. You can easily go out, find someone that has interest in you and start a relationship. But a good friendship is, in my experince, a lot harder to find than a partner. It aways hurts worst when someone you thought you could trust takes someone away that you thought you shared a bond with. Speaking from experince, if you're good friends with that person they'll most likely never forget it.

That being said, if he isn't that interested in her he probably won't mind too much, it all depends on the situation really.  

Isobel Bellamy

XGambit

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:01 pm
Yeah I know. The kid is soo emotionally unavailable on so many levels. She likes him but he just has no emotion...doesnt fight for her in any way...you think he would learn after all the girls he could have dated. But hes too conservative doesnt even like kissing yet he wants a girlfriend? how does it make sense.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:07 pm
Here's something some of you may find hard to swallow, and some of you may find it to be bite sized... In any case, I have to say that the cliques at school, are all the same.... (good gawd that sounded cliche, but I digress) You have your preps, jocks, geeks (don't tease, these are my friends), popular kids, unpopular kids, athletes, bookworms, outcasts (hooray), goths (double hooray), and losers... Why the hell does it have to have a damn hiearchy? Preps pick on the geeks, jocks pick on the geeks, goths are misunderstood and so side with the outcasts until they can retaliate... Don't piss us off! .... The geeks cling to the nearest friend they can, unpopular kids are harassed by the popular kids... Athletes are stuck up, preps are the usual sluts and whores who think they're better just because, and bookworms usually get in trouble for reading a damn book during class!!! Is there no justice?!?!? But although there are more details to these social cliques, let's stick with the basics, shall we? Thank you....  

William Mondry

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:14 pm
If you are are going to talk about me behind my back at work AT LEAST make sure I"m not in ******** earshot first so I don't have to fume about it all night. ~_~  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:38 am
Heres a rant.

"Halloween is over! FXKING f*****t"

Hey thanks. Did the old lady that said that to me 15 minute ago tell you to say that? or did you have to pay her.

Oh yes I am completly made of wood. But in the sence that you do mean Homosexual then yes. I know this. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Cockbite.  

Eegaras

.yumi eternity.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:19 pm
er...anything right? then there's a lot to choose from.... "damn my parents and their no sense of privacy!!!" he pisses me off so much!!! he has to get on my case whenever I shut my door!! seriously shutting my door!! that's a normal thing right??!! but nooooooo he has to make up an excuse about how it's so hot today and to keep the door open so fresh air can come in!! what the freak??!!! the windows are open!! and I don't see how opening the door is gonna help except make me all paranoid that he keeps looking at the computer!!! damn just one pop-up incident a couple years ago but he can't let it go!!! It wasn't that big of a deal!!! at least not to me!!!!!!!!!so why can't he forget about it!!!!AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:15 am

I hate you too; you stupid F. Oppressive government ... scream If someone wants to yell an instigating comment towards my direction 30 feet away with my back turned ... I should be allowed to severly hurt them if not worse.

Stupid fat autority f's in this city ... honestly; you have no f ing clue!. If you can't prove it, leave me the F alone!

ieatyourtclol

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:41 am
WHY DOES FECKING AGE HAVE TO MATTER! I mean come on I'm just as mature or MORE mature in some cases as any of the 18 year olds out there. Grrrr......I'm just a fecking year under age...it's not like I'm looking to cause trouble I just want to hang with my peoples and have fun...nothing wrong with that...There should be licenses for doing such things as drinking and getting into clubs....So that it's all based on intellegence and common sense not age...If they did that I'd be legal for everything!

such a magical age!
When I can move out
From this hell-hole
I call...home...
When I can
Do anything...

It sucks to be wanting and ready for freedom but you're body keeps you from obtaining it...so tantilizing...so unfair...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:49 am
It's the festival season and I'm going to Donington tomorrow (rock + metal, feck yeah!!) so I put in brightly coloured wool dreads in my hair on Sunday so that I'd get used to them *sooo much easier having dreads in at festivals: no washing or brushing of hair*, forgetting that I was going to help out at the library where I temp on Monday.

Now, I know they look a little wild but first off, I'm helping them out, I don't have to spend my days off there and it's a favour. I'm not a full member of staff and the boss has made that damned clear, but if I'm only called in when I'm needed I think I should be given a little more lee-way with the clothing regs because I don't have to be there. If I was a full member of staff, yes I'd be more careful, but I'm not, hell I'm not even fully trained and all I get to do is shelve. Gimmie a little slack!! The kids love me! The teens and freaks that go in love me!! I'm helping the image of the library!! "look! we're not all middle-aged beige wearing boring fecks"!! scream scream just my luck that the two people I was working with that didn't like them were the two bosses gonk The rest loved the dreads. One even said that she'd like to try them and that she didn't see what was do outrageous about them (I love her, she's fun). Grrr, I've had to promise that I'll take them out once the festival is over, even though I absolutely love them crying Ah well, once I move I'll have them put back in coz they're so much fun xd  

Isobel Bellamy

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:27 pm
I have a lot of rants....the things i most rant about though are...

1.The "emo" stereotype- Ok well to me there are three different views on "emo." There is the prep veiw: A person who wears a lot of black, who listens to emo music, who likes homos, and who is just weird. A emo/goth view: A really depressed person who cuts, has a bad relationship with their parents, wants to commit suicide, and is just dark all around in everything they do. Then there is the smart person veiw: Emo is someone who has and expresses their emotions...either through music or art or just coming out and telling them to people. "Emo" people might listen to emotional music, they might be sensitive (more or less), they might wear dorky clothes, or dark clothes, but overall they are just the same as anyone else. When I think of a true "emo" person I think of Pete Wentz. His lyrics are meaningful, he looks it, and he is still the most awesome person in the world. Ok...that one is over.

2.Green Day- Either you hate green day, you love green day, or you claim their older stuff is better than their newest album. For the people who hate Green Day for w/e reason they have: That's fine, and thats your business. But people who say they arn't punk: What about them makes them not punk? Because they wern't around in the 70s? Because they are newer than most of the bands people think are punk? They have inspired a lot of newer bands today...with out them we might not have My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte...yea i know those are some bad examples but still. For people who like them and don't like Green Day thats pretty retarded. Then for the people who love Green Day: I don't beleive in a Green Day "poseur" Cause I mean if we all start out not knowing everything about a band...then we would get no where. You would never learn any new music. Then the loyal fans who have liked them ever since Smoothed out slappy hours. God bless you. But the fans who don't like American Idiot get a lil on my nerves. I know why you might not like it...cuz its more popular, because it's more political. But if you think about it, American Idiot is more than that...It is a punk-rock opera that deserves LOTS of credit. Which it got. But it has a wonderful story and it is so well thought out. For those who own "Bullet in a Bible" You know what I'm talking about.

Well I think that is all I'm gonna rant about for now...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:54 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Isobel Bellamy

~[Arima]~

Dapper Lover

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:44 pm
Well this is my first time needing to use the Rantbox... I'm more just looking for advice, and I felt like here was the place to put it (Too many flamers in the CB)...

I can't Believe I still Love him

My boyfriend of at least four months and I broke up at the beginning of the school year this year. September 11th, 2005 to be exact...
And by now you'd think I wouldn't care about him anymore. But no matter how hard I try to think about other guys, my mind always falls on his image again... And the thing that makes me feel pathetic about it all, is the fact that we both totally loved each other... But no matter how he tried, my ex couldn't come up with any words to say to me....

I remember one time I saw him sitting in the room that's designated as the "Detention Room" after school ends. And I called my parents up to ask them if I could stay after school. I told them to pick me up at 5:30, two hours after school is normally over. I used the excuse that I was staying after to watch my best friend at Cheerleading practice (She actually did have practice!)... But I waited about ten minutes and my ex came out of dentention. He must have noticed me sitting by his locker because he put his head down right away. He put some stuff into his locker and then sat down next to me. Of course he asked why I was there and I explained how I saw him and decided that I'd stay after so we could hang out. And I also told him how my parents weren't picking me up until two hours from then...

I just kind of sat with him for a while and eventually he asked if I wanted to go for a walk. Of course I happily obliqued and him and I walked over to the always deserted hallway that was behind the band room. There were some people playing in there, and my ex, who plays the piano and the drums, mentioned how badly they were playing. Me, being a totally ditz when it comes to how music is supposed to sound, just didn't say anything. I think him and I stood there, him just holding me, for at least an hour and a half....

We both loved each other so much... But we never could come up with words to say to each other... And we only ever cuddled. And he would briefly kiss me when he said good-bye after us hanging out after school (four times)... And now, practically a year after him breaking up with me. And practically a year after him getting himself a new girlfriend (Who has the most hideous buck-teeth).....

I still love him....

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games