Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:39 pm
Aerunai looked at Shaedon. "Yeah, yeah... Yeah, you're in the mansion, but you didn't hear what she said? You didn't hear the lies about me?" She sat back, a little releived. Then she looked at Cody and Kono. "D-Do you beleive her?" she asked.

(sorry if I'm getting the names wrong. I THINK Shaedon is yours, Crazy535. And Cody is yours CodyDudeTm, and Kono is yours KonoWolf, right? I just want to make sure. And am I spelling "Shaedon" wrong?)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:02 pm
you're spelling it right

*pulls out a small tube full of blood*

"you remember me telling you about my vamp cousin right?"

*hands the tube to aerunai*

"here is the blood of a true vampire that is what took me so long to catch up to you guys"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:32 pm
"No. No I dont." Kon said, yawning slightly. She was tierd, looking around kono spied a couch that looked so soft to sleep in.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:56 pm
Aerunai sighed with releif. "Good...." She looked at Kono yawning and her expression brightened. "Ok, come with me, I'll lead you to your rooms."
She led them up the stairs and to the right, up more stairs that curved right again, and to a hallway with a railing to the left, looking over the main hall. Aerunai turned right and indicated the four doors. "My room is the last one, the rest of you take your pick." She smiled. "You can sleep in as long as you want in the morning, breakfast will be made for you whenever you come down, just sit at the table and someone will come. Or, there's a bell on the side table on the left side of the bed. You can ring that bell and the food will be brought up to you. Also, if you want to explore the house, don't go farther than the fifth floor, that's where you start seeing a few ghosts. And don't go into the three gardens that have signs on them, there are dangerous plants and animals in there. But, the other seven gardens are available. In some of the gardens, there are houses. Don't step in their yards, even if the owners let you come in. Just stay away from the houses. But there are people, they aren't allowed to touch anything of anyone outside their houses or yards, so you can say hi to them or whatever you want. One more thing. Don't EVER go in the forest behind our backyard, or leave the front yard without me. There are people who will hurt you, and people who will help you, and only one from this family can see which are which." Aerunai smiled. "Good night. If you have any questions, come find me. I'll probably be on the third floor in the room that's straight down that hall, just across the staircase. If I'm not, then I'll be in oe of the gardens or my room right here. Good night," she said as she opened her door and closed it behind her. Aerunai looked at the soft bed and put her stuff on the chair in front of her desk. She didn't even change into her sleeping clothes before she fell onto her bed and went to sleep.  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:27 pm
Kono was led into a room. A maid nicely had made a bed for the china doll. After a nice shower kono changed inot a nightgown provided for her she slipped into the silk sheets and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. She breathed slowly dreaming of nothing. In a deep deep trance.

She tossed and turned in her sleep slightly as she breathed. This was the best nights sleep she had ever had in her life. Kon's bed was not as fine and she was never this exausted.

It had been three days since her first real dream in a bed. Three long days.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:46 pm
*puts the tube away*

"um...ok goodnight"

*walks towards the staircase and up to the fifth floor*

"i think i'll sleep with the ghosts"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:52 pm
The next morning Konomi woke up with a pourpose. She dressed into an adorable dress and saw that a matching dress was made for fanitna, Konomi went downstairs with Fantima and walked into a dining room.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:11 pm
There was a knock on Aerunai's door. She got up and got into her black mini-skirt, black, new converse, Black and white striped arm warmers, and a white tank-top. She put her hair in two braids, put on her black hat and opened the door. Her mother stood outside the door, glaring at her. "Be careful here," she said. "And make sure your friends don't do anything stupid." She took the knob on Aerunai's door and closed it in her face. Aerunai heard her mother's footsteps walking down the hall and fade away. Aerunai clenched her fists and sighed tiredly. She walked over to her table and snatched her book and sunglasses, and put the sunglasses in ehr pocket. She walked out her door and down the stairs to the dining hall to find Kono there.
"G' morning," she said, smiling. She sat down opposite of Kono and put her elbows on the table, resting her chin on her hands. "Did you sleep well?" she asked as a maid came out of the kitchen with two glasses of water.
"What would you two like?" the maid asked. "We'll have anything you want, so feel free to ask for whatever and as much as you want," she said with a friendly smile, showing two pointed teeth, pearly white against the sun gleaming through the windows. But, her eyes weren't red, but the brightest shade of blue. She had deep brown hair and was fairly short, but healthy-looking. She wore a yellow uniform, with a white bow around the waist and white trimming on the short dress. Her feet were bare, and two white gloves sat on each hand.
"Kono, you can order first. You're the gues after all," Aerunai said.  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:14 pm
"Waffles and bacon wit hot chocolate if it isnt any trouble please." Kono asked the maid as politley as her hungrey self would allow. Kono was dressed in a light blue dress that stopped just above her knees. She had white leggings and shiny black shoes, she looked little girl cute with her matching china doll Fantina. A black ribbion tied in a bow kept her long blonde hair out of her face. "I slept amazingly well, how about you?" she smiled at her friend. Kono's blue eyes looked everywere Cody and Shadeon were still asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:42 pm
*walks into the dining hall*

"ah here you guys are"

*sits down next to them*

"you're ghosts are cool"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:45 pm
Picture of Kono:
User Image

She looked at Shadeon, "How were the ghosts like?" she was intersted, Kono never saw a ghost before but has herd many ghost stories. Kono figured ghosts were ethier: really nice, mean and wanting to hurt people, or lonley.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:15 pm
sits at the table "they were funny and they kept trying to scare me" Shaedon pulls out his katanas and starts to shine them "so how was your night?"

(nice pic)  

Swift Penguin

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:04 pm
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! biggrin
Cody was hanging on the backround of the conversations. He didn't like this Ms. Ique. Something just wasn't right. "I'm going to head in for the night." said Cody. "I need some rest. " He started twitching. "I... I gotta go."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:59 pm
((Thanks))

Kono nodded worridly at cody, but then smiled at shadeon. "What did they look like?" she was excited, "How many ghosts were there? Will they be up later? I kinda want to meet one."  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:55 pm
"they looked like humans, there were to many to count, and yes" laughes at how excited she looked "i'll take you up later to meet them" smiles.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games