Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:25 pm
"Everything," he replied playfully. "But first the shirt," he said already reaching his hands beneath her shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:29 pm
Kira's face scrutched up "cold fingers" she said giggling and blushing as he reached uder her shirt  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:30 pm
"Heh, well we best warm them up," he replied as he moved his hand within her shirt. "Very nice," he said playfully as he kissed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:33 pm
*Cencored* Kira woke up next to Valean unknowing what they did she woke up and got up not knowing she was naked and she ran into the bathroom to get a towel over her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:35 pm
Valean woke up the moment that Kira did. Unlike her he had a perfect memory of what had happened and fetl sick. He sat at the edge of the bed and quickly grabbed his clothes and put them on. "Are...are you okay Kira?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:19 pm
when Kira was in the bathroom she started to think what happened and was a picture of herself as Ceres kissing Razriel she put her hands over her mouth and her head started to hur she started to sway back and forth Kira held in her scream as her memories flew back into her and she punched the mirror in the bathroom breathing heavily  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:13 pm
Valean quickly got up and ran to where she was. "Kira!" he exclaimed as he entered the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:16 pm
Kira was dressed when he walked in her fist still on the mirror a single tear came down and landed in the sink she kept her head down moving back looking at her hand  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:19 pm
Valean slowly moved to her side and placed his hand on top of hers. It was covered in blood from where the mirror cut it. "Here, let me help you to heal it," he said softly. "It really doesn't matter whether or not I use my powers anymore...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:20 pm
Kira kept her head down "what have i done" she said looking away "I couldnt hold her in" she said hiding her face with her hair  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:23 pm
Valean closed his eyes and healed her hand. He took a deep breath to block out the pain before looking at her. "It wasn't you. It's not your fault. Unfortunately I don't think my presence is helping your control very much," he told her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:24 pm
Kira took her hand back and put it to her heart and she left the bathroom to the window and she flipped out to the roof  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:28 pm
Valean waited for a second, unsure of what to do. *It would be foolish to go after her. Every second I'm with her is tempting fate. It will take everything I have to regain the control over him that I once had.* Valean was trying his best to make up his mind when he heard another voice inside his head, one that made his heart go cold. *If you don't go after her lover boy, I'll make sure she'll burn in hellfire tonight.* Valean clenched his fist, knownig all too well that with as weak as he was now due to the constant changing he'd never be able to hold off his other self. "Don't hurt her," Valean whispered as he launched himself out the window. "Kira, wait!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:33 pm
Kira was sitting on the roof looking to the sky singing a sadder song then before it was a forgetful song "days go by days turn to night please let my sorrow side" and she continued to sing and she stood up letting the wind blow her hair into the air  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:35 pm
Valean was standing beside her. The song was beautiful but so sad. He remembered the song well, but it only reserved to strengthen his resolve. "Kira?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games