Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol3131

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:26 am

(( I guess this has become a 2-person RP because I just keep getting ignored. Also its hard to come up with anything when I'm ignored. ))
Ai sighed and climbed up a tree sitting in one of its many branchs "Its quiet..."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:22 pm

Ayame put out her arm and stopped Botan. "No...it's alright. I think it's about me and this vile piece of garbage got to know each other a bit better." Before he could object she turned and gave him a kiss on the lips and then smiled. "I'll be back, don't worry." She turned and let Nagase lead her away.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:17 pm

Negase smirked and lead Ayame away. He knew that the moment he left some of his men would be there to collect Botan anyways. So regardless he was still left holding all the cards in this game. As he walked he lead Ayame to an office. He opened up the door allowing her in before sitting at the chair behind the desk and motioning for her to take a seat. "Now, what is it that you wanted to speak to me about?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:21 pm

"Why the hell do you perform all these insane experiments upon the others?!" She didn't take the seat he offered.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:24 pm

"Why for science of course," Negase said with a fake smile. "You see, I'm doing it to test human resistance to pain and torture. As well as the mental abilities they have to block out pain and the fortitude they have to withstand it."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:28 pm

"Science!!! I think you've got more than enough data to quit this ridiculous 'experiment'. What if someone died during these in-humane tests?"

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:39 pm

"Oh don't worry. The only one who I really go hard on is Botan. And if he dies...oh well," Negase said with a smirk. He then leaned forward and smiled evilly at Ayame. "If he does it doesn't matter. Seeing as how his parents are the ones who signed him up for my experiments. They are the ones who are providing all my funding."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:42 pm

"You b*****d." Ayame would rush towards him, her hand balled tight into a fist.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:43 pm

"I wouldn't do that," Negase said coldly. "Right this moment Botan's back in his experiment station. You hitting me might cause his experiments to go wrong. I already told you, his parents could care less whether or not he's dead."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:49 pm

Even his threat didn't stop her from, not hitting him, but kicking him hard square in the jaw. She would glare at him. "You kill him and I will kill you Nagase. I promise you that. They may fear you but I don't. Remember that." With that done she turned and stalked out of the room.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:52 pm

Negase smirked and wiped the blood from his lip. "I'll remember that. I'll tell your lover boy that this new pain he'll feel will be because of you," he said loudly enough for her to hear as he started to leave his office.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:55 pm

Ayame always carried a pocket knife with her but she never really used it. Pulling it out she flipped it open and with out looking threw it back at him. It would land just an inch from his right eye. "Give him any more pain and next time I won't miss." She walked down the hallway and headed for the art room.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:00 pm

Negase glared at her but didn't back down. He went down to the lab in an unusually bad mood. "Ten thousand volts," he ordered to one of the assistants. "But sir, we never use that much to begin with. And he's still weak from last time." "Ten thousand volts...now!" Negase ordered angrily. Botan's screams filled the air as the assistant did as Negase ordered.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:03 pm

Hatred burned inside of her when she banged into the art room. Walking over she tore her picture off the easel and ripped a hole in the middle of it. Heaving it into the trash can, Ayame started to tear apart the whole art room.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:05 pm

Botan was barely conscious when Negase grabbed his face and slammed his fist into it. "Now you listen to me good and well. No one cares about! You're worthless! The only reason I continue to let you live is because you make a useful lab rat. Do you understand me? You're all alone in this world Botan. No one cares whether you live or die!" Negase yelled as he hit Botan in the face again.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games