Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:41 pm
Kai's eyes went from a placid blue to a steely gray as he glard at Yakumo. "None of your business," he said coldy. He tried to move but realized that he was still too slow to do too much at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:44 pm
"oh but it is" Yakumo said turning around putting her back up against him "may I see him give him another 5" she said looking at Kai giggling taking out her knives and stabbing him in the sides "that might help bring him out no?" she asked still giggling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:45 pm
"No," Kai said through gritted teeth. "No it won't. He only comes out when I tell him to. ANd he's not coming out now!" Kai tries to move away and summon a portal to get out through.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:47 pm
"oh that again" she said getting in the way and pushing him down on the ground and she got on top of him "oh please I just want to talk" Yakumo said pushing herself up against him "it might be fun" she said giggling holding him down  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:48 pm
"Sorry princess, but everytime he comes out it almost kills me. If he comes out now we'll both die. So you're out of luck," Kai told her with a smirk. He winced and almost yelled as she moved and pressed the knives further into his sides.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:50 pm
"I dont want to fight just to have fun" Yakumo said taking out the blades and stabbing him again but in a different spot "please" she said looking in his eyes "you give us some fun then maybe I can get Hikari to have fun wit hyou" she said laughing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:52 pm
"No," Kai replied weakly. Blood was dripping from his lips as he spoke. "You don't get it do you? I have another self, but mine's not like yours. Mine was created to help me endure the pain your parents put me through. When I let him gain control he's reckless with my powers and with my body. He doesn't care. I don't have enough energy left to let him go. Just letting him take control could kill me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:55 pm
Yakumo smiled sitting up "how about I break that bound" she said giggling putting her hand right on his face "come on out who ever you are dont be afraid break threw the control he has over you" she said her wings flying out of her back "he wont die just his pride and youll soon gain control like I have" she said laughing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:57 pm
Kai cursed as he felt his otherself taking control. *You heard the lady. I think I'll have some fun too.* *Don't you dare!* Kai yelled. "Do you know what would happen if you forced yourself into control?* *Yeah, I'd be free just like you* Kai growled and stared up at Hikari. "I won't let him out again!" He used up every ounce of energy he had to create a portal covering both of them. He teleported them back to the school, right into the principals' office where everyone still was.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:00 pm
Yakumo fazed them threw the floor to a different room a bed room no one was in "no one will find us here" she said giggling still had her hand on his face grabbing tightly to his face "I will set him free" she said with a wicked smile  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:02 pm
Kai was starting to black out due to blood loss and fatigue. He tried to struggle against her but she held him to the bed without mercy. Finally he sighed, knowing that he couldn't win. "Do what you want. Take me, but I cannot and will not let him out."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:19 pm
"oh is that so" she said leaning over and going to Kai's ear "she helped them do it" she said smiling "do you remember a person in a cloak and cat eyes does that sound familar to someone?" Yakumo asked backing up to see her eyes "Hikari's eyes are my eyes"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:20 pm
Kai's eyes shot open. His face turned deathly pale and he shook his head. "No," he whispered in sheer horror.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:23 pm
Yakumo nodded "you never wondered why that person was crying when she wiped you" she pulled Kai's face up to hers "now bring that wonderful killer out" she said her eyes slit in the middle she giggled getting closer  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:25 pm
Kai's mind and spirit were broken as he heard this new revelation. He didn't even have the will to fight back as his other self took control. The last thing he could whisper was "Why Hikari?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games