Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:27 pm
Haruka giggled "why thank you" she said flying up into the air holding out her hand "shall we go" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:34 pm
Azreal had to shake his head to quit staring at her. He rose into the air and took her hand. "Of course," he whispered as he leaned in to kiss.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:39 pm
Haruka kissed him and she started to cry again "goodbye" she said letting go of his hand "I guess we'll meet another day" she said trying to smile "I have been chozen as a Guardian of the world" she said hesitating at what she was saying "Im so sorry" she said turning around  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:41 pm
"Wait what do you mean?" Azreal asked completely taken back by what she had just said.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:46 pm
the tears kept coming "I have to protect the world with more angels like me" Haruka saitrying to stop the tears "its a new organization and they want me in it" she said still crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:50 pm
"Why do you have to go? Why can't you stay here?" Azreal asked already fearing the impending doom that he knew he was about to face. "Why can't you stay with me?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:54 pm
Laharl came back with Rei in his hands "ready to go Haruka" he said both of them with there angel wings out "father is waiting" he said giving Azreal a dirty look "dont make this harder for her then it already is" Laharl said flying next to Haruka grabbing on to her and her eyes grew dark and she was emotionless "she has now become a vassel for Martel" he said calling Rei to make sure Azreal didnt try anything stupid  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:58 pm
Azreal raised his right arm to his side and suddenly his sword flew into his hands. "Martel? Who the hell is Martel and what do you mean vassel?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:01 pm
Laharl smiled and Rei started to attack Azreal "just leave" she said stopping "there's nothing you can do" Laharl held on to Haruka tightly "Martel is a godess her body was destroyed by Muraki and she needs a new one my sister's" he said with a smirk "her death will mean a new begining for the angels"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:04 pm
Azreal growled with anger. He deflected Rei's attack grabbed her by the throat with his left hand and threw her to the ground. He then launched himself at Laharl. "You don't care about Haruka! You don't care about your own sister! If you did you wouldn't be making her do this. Let her go!" he yelled.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:07 pm
Laharl put a sheild up so Azreal couldnt get near Haruka "Rei kill him" he said flying into the air with the lost heart Haruka he laughed as he took Haruka away to the sky Rei got up and stood there "now you cant get to him" she said tears in her eyes "forgive me" she said putting her head down  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:08 pm
Azreal trembled with anger as he glared at her. He wanted to kill her. He wanted to rip her limb from limb, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead he just fell to the ground. He landed on his knees and looked at her. "Why Rei? Why would you let this happen?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:11 pm
Rei couldnt look at him "to be free" she said looking at Muraki on the ground "if it wasnt for him" she said kicking him in the side "if he never destroyed her in the first place this would have never happened" she said walking up to Azreal "its all your fault" she said looking down at him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:16 pm
"What do you mean my fault? I never even heard of this girl that he was talking about. I don't have any idea what's going on! All I know is that I've got to get Haruka back," Azreal declared as he stood.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:03 pm
"if you would have kill Muraki in the first place" Rei said looking into Azreal's eyes Meanwhile Laharl was connecting Haruka into this big machine and Martel was on the other side of this machineUser Image (thats her)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff