roleplay for students :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malcom300

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:19 pm
"hey there"

((the kage said everyone is now a academy student, unless they go to a thread and post that they want a rank, you can first choose from academy-... er i forgot xD. anyways, to be a academy teacher, see the thread in the academy area))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:20 pm
(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4726761&page=2 is where he said it))

(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4716397 is where to choose your rank if you dont want academy student))  

Malcom300

Raiza X

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:25 pm
Blood_Red_Ninja
J.A.P.A.N.
Wassup everyone im backkkkkkkkkkk

get a profile plz

wat???????????  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:36 pm
Thanks for telling them. mrgreen

If you want a rank you desire I can put you to that rank straight up, but only for the first 50 ppl.
arrow Request Desired Ranks/Positions

Garikun
Captain

Original Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Malcom300

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:39 pm
SinNarutoKun
Thanks for telling them. mrgreen

If you want a rank you desire I can put you to that rank straight up, but only for the first 50 ppl.
arrow Request Desired Ranks/Positions

Welcome :3
((ive now got a classroom thread, post in it to join, teaching Kawarimi no jutsu
next.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:23 pm
(Anyone wanna spar?)  

What the Pho

l~oblivion~l

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:57 am
Hello every one i made a post in the guild feedbak about a guild tornament its kinda like a petition but not really so if u guys want a guild tornament to maybe get youre ranks up and maybe become one of the first senins come over by my post and post some things plz and ty mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:14 pm
((A new clan is open to all you TaiJutsu fans: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4721801))
Jin enters with grace.
"Hello all, i hope your all having fun, but please remember sparring is only aloud in the battle arena and outer regions. Or the Academy."
Jin bowed to the Ninja which were around him and left.  

JinMasterZz

beasty_man

Shameless Browser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:47 pm
Eno walked through the academy. " Boy it sure is new..." He said and sighed. " He opened to a room where academt students were practicing Bushin no jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:58 pm
Eno stepped out of the room and walked out of the academy. " I guess I better go back to my training place in the forest..." He said and began to walk.  

beasty_man

Shameless Browser

beasty_man

Shameless Browser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:00 pm
" My its been a while since I trained.... I better train harder if I want to make the tournament for senins this year..." He said and began to run faster to his training area.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:03 pm
Eno reached his training place and caught his breath.  

beasty_man

Shameless Browser

beasty_man

Shameless Browser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:06 pm
Eno began to kick his tree. " Well I should start of with about maybe 100 kickings to this tree for each leg first. He kicked the tree. " 1" He kicked again and repeated over and over. "2!3!4!5!" He said kicking the tree harder and harder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:09 pm
After a few minuets kicking on one leg, Eno switched and began kicking with the other after kicking 100 times with the recent. " Iff This wont help me with my training Im shall do 3hundred push ups!" He said still kicking the tree with the other leg. "19! 20!"  

beasty_man

Shameless Browser

beasty_man

Shameless Browser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:16 pm
After he kicked the tree 200 times total he began to rub his leg because it was sore. " I musnt stop now I must complete my 3 hundred push ups!" He said and dropped to the ground and began his push ups. " Maybe this will help me acheive my special technique... The chidori!((I am aloud to use this technique right if I exert as much training into it right?))" He said as he did push ups.  
Hidden Gaioh Village - Ninja Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff