Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

` TenTen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:52 am
"Mae was delivering a little note to the mermaids."replied Izul,"she should be back any minute now."after Izul said that,Mae came up to them.

"Gaito-Sama.As Izul said,I did give the mermaids a note but secretly,I left it in a spot wher they would find it."answered Mae with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:16 pm
((Sorry, I've been busy so I haven't been able to get on. Can someone tell me what happened?))  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:43 pm
((Well,Coco isn't being controlled by Gaito anymore,new water demons have appeared and the water demons have a pearl.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:36 pm
Mae, Jadea and Izul were proud that they had pleased thier master. Gaito moved about planning his next move against the mermaids.

" We will have to set a trap for them" he said to the water demons, who were still smiling.

"Yes Gaito" the three replied.

Guin carried on swimming in a random direction, when she hears Gaito talking to the three water demons. She heard everything.

" I have to warn the others!" she thought. She hurled herself in the direction of the Pearl Pari. She hoped it was not too late!!

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:42 pm
Coco turned around to see Guin coming up to them."What's the matter,Guin?"asked Coco.

"I won't help dare help Izul,but I wouldn't like it if Jadea stole some of the glory!thought Mae as she thought of a plan.She finaly got one!She would act like a person in need of help,then the mermaids would come to help,but to find a trap waiting for them!It was genius!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:44 am
"Gaito and the other water demons are going to set a trap because you'll try to get the pearl from them!" She said

"Oh! I forgot! The pearl! The colour of the pearl is blue!"

Jadea wondered where Mae had gone. * I better go see where she is.* She thought. * But i'll do it in disguise*

"Master, i have my mission to complete. I must go if i am to achieve my goal"

" I'll see you later, Izul" she murmered

As she swam off, she hid behind a rock and transformed into the mermaid called Guin.

"Now let's see what mischief i can stir up!"

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:41 am
Kendra looked at her pearl locket and lifted it up a bit."What color of blue was it?"asked Kendra.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:48 pm
(( I am so so sorry I havent been rping I am not quiting I have had too much college is on the virg on comming and I have had alot of things happen plus I have so many Guilds and Rps I forget about other things I havent abbandoned the rp I was just so busy with other things that I wasnt able to rp so I will give my role as Hanon up and stick with Megra for the time being. ))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:52 am
"I don't know." Guin replied. "I can't quite remember, and i was tooo far to see it exactly. But at leaset we know it's eithr Kendra's or Hanon's"

"We've still got to get it back!" said Guin passionately.

Jadea swam near to the mermaids as far as she dared. She waited for the mermaids to split up. Then the fun would begin!

"Listen, I've got a plan" said Guin "If a few of us goes to the rendezvous, the rest of us can attack the water demons and get the pearl! Then, we get the others and ourselves out of there!" *But will it work?* she thought.

"I'm gonna go and keep on planning. I'm sooo tired!" she left the Pearl Pari.

Jadea waited for 20 minutes. Then she went up to the other mermaids.

"hey guys! i've got a great idea!"

Jadea saw out of the corner of her eye, Mae. She gave her a sign with her fingers to show her she was Jadea and not Guin (because that's who she had transformed into).

*I hope she sees the signal!* she thought wickedly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:02 pm
((Wha..?? Are we all in the water again? Sorry,I havent been on. gonk ))  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:24 pm
((I'm using this color 'cause Coco and Sara are talking together))

Sara and Coco jumped up."Lets hurry!But,wait what if they capture us!?"said Coco and Sara.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:11 am
((we're in the Pearl Pari starRabbit))

((Im using Guin's colour because that is who Jadea has transformed into))

"Huh?!" said Jadea confusedly. Then she said "Er... sorry i'm not with it at the moment.

Sara and Coco explained what they meant.

Quote:
"Lets hurry!But,wait what if they capture us!?"said Coco and Sara

"Oh! Well i said that so that it would be harder for Gaito to capture us! If there's more of us, then he can't catch all of us at the same time, so it gives everyone time to get away!" said Jadea thinking fast.

*I'll have to get rid of that Guin for a start. The i'll have to dissuade these mermaids from their present plan. Or inform Gaito!*

"Yeah, well my other thought was that if some of us, came around the back of the water demons when they arrive!*

Guin swam to an underwater cove which she was temporarily using. She didnt feel happy about knowing that she had no where to live at present.

Guinevere the beauty

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:44 pm
Noelle and Karen hugged eachother again.
" I was on my way to see you!" Said Noelle as the backround noises of all the other mermaids in the room filled her ears.

"Nee!I wish Kaito would have seen me this morning!" She said with a little hint of annoyance.She dreamed of their wedding day with a blush.
((i've got Hippo for a second.))
"LUCHIA!KAITO IS A HUMAN BOY! YOU WILL TURN INTO BUBBLESSS!!!!!!!!!ALSO IT IS WRONG FOR A MERMAID PRINCESS TO---" Hippo's lecturing that made Rina and Hannon sigh.

"She is never going to listen..." Said Rina with her hand running through her forest green hair.She tipped her chair back on its behind legs and pulled out a book that she was currently reading.Rina loved books.
Hannon opened up a magazine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:58 pm
Sara walked over to grab a pillow,then she went over to Hippo and threw the pillow at him."Jeez Hippo!Can't you not lecture for just a meezly second!?"ased Sara as she went into the kitchin for some water.

Kendra laughed and went over to look at the magazine with Hanon.

Coco laughed Kendra and saw Luchia blushing."Hey Luchia,why are ya blushing?Are you think about Kaito again?"asked Coco as she took a drink from her strawberry milkshake.  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:22 pm
"Waahhh..." She said in a plain off complaining type of voice,even though she wasn't complaining.
"Kaito is this human boy who I've liked sence.... I was little.He doesn't think it was me who saved him back then..." She said with a blush.She turned to the Yellow Pearl Mermaid,expecting for her to know what she was talking about."Have you ever been in love CoCo?" She asked and blinked as she looked up at her.

"!!!" Rina gasped and lost balance,causeing herself to fall over.Atleast she didnt lose her page! "Luchia!Your in love?"she asked startled."Seriously?"She blinked as she picked up her chair and sat down again.

"Why are you so shocked?" Hannon butted in with a dramatic pose. "I love Tarou-Chan!" Hannon said happily.
She and Luchia were jumping up and down happily thinking about their future husbands.
Hannon saw Kendra looking at the fashion magazine.
"Nee,Kendra!" She said leaving the twirling Luchia alone to twirl.
"Do you want to go shopping one day and play dress up?" She asked.

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff