Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alith anar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:35 pm
I am a veteran of fantasy for 7 years. My noble High Elves have stood victoriusly against a multitude of foes ranging from the vile Dark Elves to the corrumpted men (and Demons) of Chaos to the traitorus currs of the Dwarves. I have how ever started a Space Wolf army for 40k and have a dreadnaught and a few regiments of normal troops (Blood Claws and Grey Hunters) and just got a brand new box of Long Fangs to use.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:58 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Commissar Hark

Dangerous Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:59 pm
'sup peeps? I've been playing 40k for about 4 years, and unfourtunatly have no pics from either army, Space marines and Tallarn guard, other that this fuzzy picture of my Land raider: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/chrisjkimble/digitalcam1012.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:21 pm
Hi! I'm isaac... I've been playing for... about 4 years on and off... I've played Khorne (YAY!!!) Nurgle... Eldar (eww), and Tyranids... as far as 40k goes... then I've played tomb kings (YAY!!! again.) and a little of the Vamp counts as well... and a little lizardmen... but that's it... I'm not currently playing 40k right now, soz. but yeah... mebbe if my brother lets me use his Khorne... so yeah! I play TK right now... about 500 points... I'm so lazy I nevah put it togetha... still learning... I almost beat a broken Khorne Fantasy army... (the guy cheated unbeknownst to me)... he said that his entire army had a 4+ ward... i thought it was fishy, but I managed to tie anywayz... So yeah... not too good at either... that's mee... I'll be on more later.  

tinytim4

remakaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:09 pm
Hi, I''m remakaru. I collect the Tau. I have a Crisis Battlesuit Shas''o who acts as my commander, a team of Stealth Suits, 2 Fire Warrior Teams and a few gun Drones. I look forward to meeting fellow gamers such as myself.

For the Greater good.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:19 am
Oh erm Hi! I thought I'd join this guild as well I'm kinda learning how to play. More to the point, my fiancee Oneechan (as you'd know her) is teaching me to play Warhammer Fantasy. So I'm sorta tinkering with her Slaanesh chaos horde. Seems like a pretty fun game. And I hope to learn a lot and meet some interesting people around here.  

Kakadesu

WellThen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:43 am
Hey everyone! I just joined, and hopefully will be able to get a picture of my DE as soon as possible. I have about 2000pts of DE, and about 1200 of Brets in Fantasy. I'm planning on starting Grey Knights and Wood Elves though, so we'll see how that goes...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:42 pm
Hey everyone. I'm just getting into the game, and plan to dominate. I'm really considering Tyranid, and just got a carnifex and some modelling apoxy putty yesterday. I might convert to the Imperial Guard once I make up my mind... But so far the only miniatures I really like are the cadian snipers, I might grab one just to paint it, flock it and put it on display. I plan to go up to 2000 points and finish my 'Nid army, then move on to something like Daemonhunters or Witch Hunters. I'm also going to try my hand at scenery, because that's something that specifically drew me to WH 40k, the awesome futuristic scenery.  

Dirk Daring Bramblethrush

Savage Prophet

Grimm Anarky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:28 pm
Mgiht aswell make an intro post. Currently I'm army-less but soon I'll be getting a Tau force. It will be a Kroot Carnivore squad, a Fire Warrior Squad, three crisis suits, a drone squad, and either a devilfish with another fire warrior team, or a hamemrhead.

I used to have a Space Marine army of my own chapter design(never got around to naming them). It was three tactical squads(one plasma cannon and plasma gun, two missle launchers and flamers) two with veteran sergeants, a landspeader tornado, a seven man scout squad(two bolters, five bp/cc weapons with veteran sergeant with power weapon), one veteran squad (terminator honours. lightning claws, power weapon, and power fist), and a commander with power weapon and storm bolter.

I like all aspects of the hobby and am about to try my first hand at the modelling/conversion aspect with a Broken Emperor's Champion. It will be an emporer's champion, possibly with storm shield) with broken wings.

After I play a bit with tau I'll probably either go with a Red Corsairs-esque list or straight out Lost and the Damned.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:03 pm
I currently have a Warhammer 40k Space Marine army, my own chapter, simply because I don't like what they did with the Iron Hands in the new rulebook. They were Iron Hands before the new codex came out.

I have three warbands for Mordheim. A Cult of the Posessed warband, an Undead warband, and a Sisters of Sigmar warband.

I am currently working on...

- A Bretonnian WHFB army (2000 pts would be nice, and then I'll start painting it, eventually)
- A Chaos Space Marine Army ( One Daemonic Stature Model and Box of Daemonettes away from finishing it. Everything else is painted, mostly)
- A Space Ork Army (2000 points would more than double what I have now, and that would be if it was all plastic, if I got more metal I'd probably break my back carrying it).
- Building a Guardsman army one unit at a time. (So far I've got the Command Platoon HQ built, and mostly painted without ANY additional squads. I might have it finished by the time the next IG book comes out)  

vxicepickxv

~ninja seda~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:20 am
me im simple a small portion of
imperial guard troops which shall
soon fuse with demon hunters
im sumwhat new to the game
but already have a good winning
streak  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:22 pm
hi i have a small force of Imperial gaurd, orks and my very first army beakies ( space marines) i hope to post pics once i get off my but and take them  

Kurous

Nattfodd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:08 pm
Hi, i'm Nattfodd. I play 40k mostly, but I love fantasy and LotR models. I've been into the GW hobby for about 8 years. I play Eldar, and have a small army of space marines as well.

I used to be very into Mordheim until GW discontinued the line.

My other interests include playing guitar and... gaming. Nice to meet you all! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:18 am
Hey all! I've been playing 40k for the last 6 years and finally broke into WH fantasy last year.
In 40k I've got a 3000pt Space Marine army, 750pt Space Wolves, and 750pt Iyanden Eldar.
In Fantasy I've got 750pts worth of Chaos (mortals), and currently preparing a 2000pt Orcs army
I respect all armies, for in the right hands any of em can be devestating. I believe that it's the general (namely you, the player) that makes or breaks it. So with any luck there's some good generals here whom won't mind hashing out some tactics with me mrgreen
I'll try and get some pics of my armies soon. Some feedback would be great
Signing off  

Pakoo

Brioxe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:02 am
Hi everybody. I've been colloecting Tyranids for a few years now but I've only been playin for a few months. I currently have a 500 points Genestealer army.
I've also started WHFB with a Vampire Counts army, following the Blood Dragon Vampires army. (mass conversions for all). I may consider doing an Ogre Kingdoms army in the future, using Buddha figures as the Ogres. lol

My other hobbies include Magic The Gathering, Void, Warhammer Historical (FTW) and causing my computer to crash repeatedly stressed .  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games