Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsume_Lucifer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:35 am
I've never been cought. Since my parent's simply don't care. When I was still 12 I had to ask permission to my parents before buying anyhing from the internet. I wanted the series of FAKE. So I told my mother and she read the volume descriptions. vol.7 even had the icon of 'adult' next to it and she says "Ok, you can order it! Just don't show it to your friends."
I really was kinda suprised back then!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:27 am
Dad caught me once. I only lost the computer for that night.

They caught me again, and I only got a warning that they would check my history every time after I got off.

They didn't. X3

And now, I look 18, I can go buy Yaoi manga! *waits for Love Pistols to come out*  

meyou22

M a c h i a v e l l i s m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:40 am
Haha. xD

I dont know what my parent's would think. They know I support gay couples and all.. I dont think they'd mind. Now the maturity of the content, I dont know if they would like too much.. I dont really read REALLY mature things..

>_>

Okay, I lied. xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:50 am
Never been caught. As far as my family knows, I'm asexual. Like a ninja ninja  

Pie_Junkie

PixyGirl321

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:49 pm
iv been caught....by my brothers!
tehe! blaugh
they now teez me about. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:47 pm
It was early morning before school and I was watching a Brokeback mountain fan video. Anyway, when our hottie cowboys had their little make out scence I squealed and went all giddy. Next thing I knew my mom was leaning over me asking: "What the hell are you doing?" I could have died right then when the scence switched into a more "heated" part. So my mom basically knows about it, especially after she found all my sketches. (cough). She just doesn't acknowlege it.

~mikenno~

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:22 pm
Heh. Well, sorta. sweatdrop My mom found my Myspace (wasn't supposed to have) which had uber amounts of various yaoi thingys. Needless to say, she wasn't happy. Made me delete it. But it's okay, 'cause I've hidden all my yaoi manga. And I don't generally buy anime. And I've bribed my friends into giving mass amounts of fanfics! 4laugh So, basically, everythings back to normal now! Unfortunately, my mom also found out that I was bisexual through my Myspace, and that's a whole 'nother story....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:24 pm
meyou22
Dad caught me once. I only lost the computer for that night.

They caught me again, and I only got a warning that they would check my history every time after I got off.

They didn't. X3

And now, I look 18, I can go buy Yaoi manga! *waits for Love Pistols to come out*

Wait, you have to be 18 to buy yaoi manga? Heh heh. i must have been a very mature looking 12-year-old when I bought Gravitation. My first manga. whee  

milkymosaic
Crew

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Tsume_Lucifer
I've never been cought. Since my parent's simply don't care. When I was still 12 I had to ask permission to my parents before buying anyhing from the internet. I wanted the series of FAKE. So I told my mother and she read the volume descriptions. vol.7 even had the icon of 'adult' next to it and she says "Ok, you can order it! Just don't show it to your friends."
I really was kinda suprised back then!

ROFL!!! rofl *dies* OMFG, that's sooooo funny! Your mom rocks! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:18 pm
LOL,
Yes, i have Because i read it in public and also in school sometimes becasue i have nothing better to do ^_^
Also, sometimes in class  

Anime Addicts

sakura-chama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:17 pm
my mom doesn't know or simply doesn't care, but i read and watch yaoi all the time. we have a person renting our basement apartment and i was watching sensitive pronagraph late at night so he could probably hear everything through his ceiling...since i was in the livingroom... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:37 pm
Neither of my parents have caught me reading or watching yaoi.
I just read or watch in my bedroom at night, so they don't have much chance of catching me...
I don't know what their reaction would be, so I prefer to keep my yaoi hidden...

AmethystLexi

Love your Hate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:45 pm
I was never caught I came out and told my parents that I did. Of course the fact that I put pics up everywhere and have it set as like a background might you know give it away even if I tried to hide it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:51 am
Lol, I would have given a big damn if I got caught! I think yaoi is sooooo yummeh that I would take little punishment. Its not like that`s gonna make me loose interest in it. Heck, I sit in the middle of the living room and write those HOT novels with SM-sex, bondage and everything my sick fantasy can come up with, and no one bothers to check what I am writing. xd But then again, I am 20. I can legally do whatever I want.

My brother found out first, since we shared computer back when I started liking it. He tolerates it, as long he dont have to see any buttsex. My mom found out I liked yaoi when I started drawing my male comic characters with a friend`s character. She tolerates it, as long as it is shonen-ai. whee

But meh dad doesnt know... He hates everything thats different. sweatdrop

Him alone on that one. twisted  

Paico

Red Stitches

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:45 am
I have never been really "caught", but there was a time when I was young and crazy/stupid and put a picture of two shirtless males making out as our computers background. And as my father uses the computer daily it's needless to say, the picture didn't stay for long. (And because of that I had to put another one.)

My parent have never said anything, but because they are slightly homofobic I think they are in denial.

So as I'm not as brave anymore I have trained them for future cases with drawings of females looking like males and males looking like females. Now they will easily believe if I insist that the other person is female no matter what they looked like (unless they have beards, but I'm not big fan of beards so that's not a real problem).

Yay for well trained parents! (My mom will already sit on command.)

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games