Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S n a k e O t a c o n

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:32 pm
VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
It means very messy yaoi ^_~

lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:36 am
Mine comes from the word 'yaoi'. It means "I really like yaoi, and wish I could eat it."  

yaoilicious

~Chidori x Rasengan~

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:48 pm
My username came from Naruto

Sasuke = Chidori

Naruto = Rasengan  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:36 am
kohana - means little flower since hana is literally flower
28 - is my birthdate

As simple as that.  

kohana28

amaterasu_geisha

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:26 pm
mine is sort of anime related, blossom (the sakura flower) - i got this from naruto, kenshin and various other animes that ive watched and geisha aswell from the samurai animes i watch and from memoirs of a geisha, not anime related but love it nonetheless, and thats where blossomgeisha comes from.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:52 pm
Mine is from a character that I made up for a fanfiction. It started getting Mary-Sueish so I stopped. I've used it as a pen name for a long time now.  

EmpKaylenatye

palindrome88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:10 pm
Mine has sentimental value; Palindrome is my nickname, given to me by the first man I ever loved...well, okay, I was 13 at the time and he was my English teacher, but I did love him. He was very sweet and kind to me, and helped me through some rough times....and the fact that he was ultra cute was just icing on the cake. But he was twice my age and married, so...yeah. But I still like to be called Palindrome by my close friends. And 88 is my lucky number (it's a palindrome too! heart )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:23 am
mine from my second name and added abit to it  

TangIzzZ

kobochi

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:42 am
mine is from Pita Ten 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:07 pm
I just put down whatever comes to me that sounds good enough.  

Kajuri

Kaiaii

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:44 pm
It was a name I used back when I used to play Ragnarok Online and it just kind of stuck. Kaia was just random, Tsukikage means something like "Moonshadow".  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:13 pm
sence i thought gaia was centered around anime and manga i looked at some of my manga and Ginta27 sounds good and it wasnt taken ill probly change it sooner or later  

SyndicationSuperstition

Drakonis6669

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:55 am
well my name is not anime related, its actually my most predominant Dungeons and Dragons character name, i find its used in alot of other stuff i guess because every time i try to use just Drakonis its almost always already taken soooo i add 6669 because i like the mark of the beast and also a little play with the 9 at the end because 69 is ...well just fun =P  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:58 pm
Great Teacher Onizuka  

xxEikichixx

Ladensparrow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:40 pm
Mine was from and argument in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. But I changed swallow to sparrow.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff