Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marshmallow_invasion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:54 pm
I haven't cried over an anime or movie yet......>-> <-< I've cried over this one song though, the lyrics were about how this cat was left out in a snow storm on cristmas and it found a mouse and curled around it in good cristmas spirit, you know, its cristmas so lets not fight, and then when santa came(this is a song so don't crit the guy) he lifted the mouse up and the mouse woke up and started to cry because the cat had died keeping him alive....and I have cats, so it made me cry. cry I'm getting sad just thinking on the song! But I've come close to crying on some animes, like wolfs rain. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:44 pm
Gantz ;____;  

Nyuuuu

Silva Lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:06 pm
There is no anime that made me cry, but i felt sad when Gaara's mother and closest friend tried to kill him because of a difference he had.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:00 am
I cried on Kyou Kara Maou or God save our king in english  

ruka_panda

TheOnlyFlyingLlama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:25 am
I cried at the end of FMA... and when Hughes died... I almost cried all teh times Inuyasha almost died XD *is guilty of <33 Inuyasha...* And (a long time ago, and I forget when...) On a part in Sailor Moon... God, what was that? emo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:10 pm
DNAngel, when Daisuke said to Riku he`ll come back to her soon. It was so dramatic and all.. with the music and the flashbacks.. ><

[ iNY0UNG ]

Yuki_Hitsugaya_Taichou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:29 am
Grave of the fireflies....that was so incredibly sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:35 am
*pulls out reeeaaallly long list* Let's start with all the times I cried while watching naruto. When ever they flashback to sasuke and itachi when they were younger i cry, when they show gaara's past i cry, when kimimaru died I cried... That list goes on and on. lol. Also, for FMA when nina got turned into a chimera and is like "no big bwother" to Ed I cried. Yeah, that's mainly it. Now you may laugh.  

Gindy Ann

souramyos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:24 am
I haven't really actually cried, but I was close. I almost did when Hughes died in FMA.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:09 pm
Ayashi no Ceres was one Anime where I cried almost every episode of the series.  

musokasakura

Witchwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:50 pm
lets see, Firefly seen in RK When Kenshin is saying goodbye to Kaure  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:35 pm
i'd say gundam wing in the episode where Wing Zero and Tallgeese fight for the first time. I cried when Wing Zeero went to self-destruct mode and blew up. crying  

Aeraya Maximum

animegurl1742

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:04 pm
I cried on Sukisho volume 3 when Sunao makes Sora kill a certain teacher. It was so sad! I also cried in volume 2 of that because of Sunao's past.

Gravitation volume 4 of Yuki's Past.

I also cried on Naruto when Haku died, Gaara's past, and when Kakashi dies.

Finally the last 2 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist were ones I cried about...

Those are all the anime's that I can think of for the anime's I've seen.well right now that is  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:49 pm
i cried on a lot of anime here are some of them:
samurai deeper kyo
fruits basket
s-cry-ed
yu yu hakasu
samurai champloo
FMA
naruto  

mimori5

Zombie Ravah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:43 pm
grave of the fireflies  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games