Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Do You Hate Or Love Anime Music? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:38 pm
I love anime music even though its sometime Japaneses or most of the time
JAPANESE ROXS i wish i knew how to speak it
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 pm
loveit.

my iPod's full of it.

and singing along is fun,too!

3nodding

YumeOibito07

NightDweller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:01 pm
i have to admite i dont like it much
i think its because i dont understand it
and that unfortunatly anoys me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:44 pm
I love anime music... although half the time i don't even know what they're saying XD  

Kingkong541

Master cade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:41 pm
stare its ok I guess although Im still learning japanese I can only understand a few certain words so I can barely understand what there saying most of the time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:11 pm
It's basically jrock and jpop.
Bands like:
Miyavi
Dir En Grey
L'arc~En~Ciel
Kung-Fu Generation
Megumi or Meg Rock
Nana Kitade
Utada Hikaru and more...  

iEpic-Face

DestiniiHaruya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:39 am
Anime music FTW! I mostly listen to the Japanese versions, but I'll have to admit to, very occasionally, listening to dub songs... *waits for everyone to slap me*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:18 pm
it not bad so i guess i like it  

-Mrs OREOZ

zeithalter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:11 pm
I absolutely love anime music! A lot of people don't like it because they can't understand the words but i almost prefer the fact that i can't understand the words because I then get a chance to listen to how the music sounds with the voice rather then becoming bias of the song because of the words sung.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:15 pm

i love anime music i listen to it all the time even tho i have no clue what it says i really need to learn japenese  

nai_aka_kyuuketsuki

jatashy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:30 am
i love anime music  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 am

i lovee anime music. i listen to it all the time! <3  

WitchyGirl93

x - Johnny HazardXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:54 pm
I wish I could remember which anime movies they were. But there are 3 or 4 where me and my boyfriend were cracking up so hard because the English translations were so ridiculous rofl Omgah we could barely breathe we were in tears before the movie even started XD

but I do like some of it and others a bit too sappy for me. I like the opening song for Bleach a lot :]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:31 am
i love it but sometimes there r some songs that just don't fit the anime ur watching its like what the hell were they thinking with that song yikes but most the time u get really kick a** music... yoko kanno does a lot of anime music cowboy bebop being one of the she has done if u look up what she has done ur jaw might drop .... L'arc~en~ciel has done some awesome songs like Read Steady Go! being the most listen too they did a few for GTO aswell... my favorite japanese rock is X-Japan and they did the ending theme for X the movie  

Devil Wolf Draven

zeithalter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:34 am
Devil Wolf Draven
i love it but sometimes there r some songs that just don't fit the anime ur watching its like what the hell were they thinking with that song yikes but most the time u get really kick a** music... yoko kanno does a lot of anime music cowboy bebop being one of the she has done if u look up what she has done ur jaw might drop .... L'arc~en~ciel has done some awesome songs like Read Steady Go! being the most listen too they did a few for GTO aswell... my favorite japanese rock is X-Japan and they did the ending theme for X the movie

Agreed!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces