Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:58 pm
Squish! Love, love, love, love, LOVE it!!! Sesshi x Inu is a good one, and heh heh, gotta love this one, my ultimate incest favorite, The Kaiba Threesome! That's right! Seto, Mokuba, and Noah all in one neat little package! whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:05 pm
It really does not bother me if it is or not. It is not like some of my favorite people to put togather but that is not because it is incest it just kind of happend that way. Like I am not like super fond of Inuyasha and Fluffy togather I like Fluffy and Kurama (sp) better but that is just me.  

Love your Hate

Paico

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:36 am
Love is love - sex is sex

And meh love teh Sesshoumaru/Inuyasha smex! heart w heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:53 am
yesh...me want some incest please... heart i like broxbro but not like dadxson. it's kinda creepy unless the father is really young and hott!! xd blaugh  

dirphenomenon

xX_Wrath_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:22 pm
I love it. (pleeze nobody hurt me...!)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:14 pm
I like reading about incest. I'm not really sure if I agree with it in real life. As long as both are of age, and it's consentual, and they aren't disturbing anyone (as in, hitting on other siblings who have stated a dislike for it or to that stance a parent or relative,) then I don't see the problem. I'm pretty open minded about these kinds of things.  

Kat1132

Devoted Explorer

LightAngelHiroko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:34 pm
Melkoshi
Honestly incest is not my cup of tea. I just...don't like it.

But, i'm willing to over look it in some cases. Otherwise, I try not to pair up family. it just doesn't seem right to me. ^^;

same with me if they dont really do anything like in ohshc its not that bad, but usally incest it just creepy xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:47 am
I think incest is okay as long as the two people in it are in love. Quoting my banner, "Love is Love. Period." And I agree with that.  

Auranstlar

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:03 am
This thread made me start slashing twin brothers.. gonk It just happened.. I'm so into twincest now xd
I don't care alot for incest. But there's just something about two identical brothers getting it on that makes me squee with delight whee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:52 am
Darion Li
"if its love why does it matter?" that's what I keep seeing. But I think were getting off the point. As long as it's two hot yaoi guys going at it who cares if their family or not?
^_^

i totally agree...but in real life that would be possible if they were guys only able to see each other and no one else.  

Rena_Minimori

laslkjdfhase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:09 pm
I erm.... did something with my cousin who s arond my age.... sweatdrop ....yea....and he says hes straight... stare .....but we didnt do anything real bad.....-_- im so nasty....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:35 pm
Incest is fine by me. I have less of a problem with gay 'cest than straight, since the whole reason it's illegal is because of birth defects. 3nodding  

palindrome88

Graffiti Havoc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:26 pm
I support incest, especially twincest ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:53 am
palindrome88
Incest is fine by me. I have less of a problem with gay 'cest than straight, since the whole reason it's illegal is because of birth defects. 3nodding

Yeah, I can agree with that, really! (Love is love and so, it's okay with me. I'm really open mindet in that sort a things.)  

Inunii

5,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:05 pm
stare well....it depense..i mean i don't hate it...(that is only when it's yaoi) otherwise it's just wrong sweatdrop .....oh and also it's limited to me liking it in the manga...no where else just in tha book 3nodding ninja  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games