Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:06 am
Fellow bandos:

I'm leaving Gaia. It may be temporary, and I may check in every now and then. I know I've been neglecting this guild since Thanksgiving, and I'm sorry. Schoolwork has been just too much. Please remove me from the mod list, but not the members', Masq.

I love you all!!! whee <33

heart , Einstein Ami  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:45 am
*glomp* crying heart  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:50 pm
*lives*
Our team lost, BTW. 39-21. God their football team was so rube. The stadium we played in was REALLY huge and REALLY nice . . . @__@; Except they had evil rules and everyone was being so a**l about it (everyone=fellow band members).

I'm about to go check on the whole glitch thing in the guild captian's guild . . . soon.

Einstien Ami I'm sad to hear you are leaving. Sadly to say you'll modness will revoked unless you come back to gaia then I'll gladly give it back, but till then . . . I'll miss you. (I'm losing all my orignal mods eek sweatdrop Durza you're the only one now).  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:16 pm
Masq, you said you wanted to keep the number of stickies as low as possible...Permission to add one more for the month (the Secret Santa thing) ?  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:35 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masq, you said you wanted to keep the number of stickies as low as possible...Permission to add one more for the month (the Secret Santa thing) ?
oh yes yes yes
you can make that a sticky  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:52 pm
Masquanade
*lives*
Our team lost, BTW. 39-21. God their football team was so rube. The stadium we played in was REALLY huge and REALLY nice . . . @__@; Except they had evil rules and everyone was being so a**l about it (everyone=fellow band members).

Darn, I was looking forward to hearing about your victory. sad xd  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:36 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
*lives*

i know
so sad
we were such the under dog  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:16 am
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
*lives*

i know
so sad
we were such the under dog

lol xd  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:54 pm
Well you know how we have a glitch right now? Anyways it also has been affecting guild gold/account. Check this out. This one poor captian posted saying he had a massive amount of guild gold. Copied and pasted from his guild front page:

[Forum Type|Public] [Total Users|69] [Total Posts|507] [Entry Fee|0] [Guild Account|2147483647]

I saw that and laughed. That's A LOT of gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:54 pm
Masquanade
Well you know how we have a glitch right now? Anyways it also has been affecting guild gold/account. Check this out. This one poor captian posted saying he had a massive amount of guild gold. Copied and pasted from his guild front page:

[Forum Type|Public] [Total Users|69] [Total Posts|507] [Entry Fee|0] [Guild Account|2147483647]

So it's not just us? How many guilds have been affected, do you know?  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:39 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade

So it's not just us? How many guilds have been affected, do you know?

a lot sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:45 pm
*flips through mental schedule* *groans* I've got a hectic week ahead of me, so you probably won't see me until Friday. I know the guild is shorthanded, but IRL comes first, right? If I get a chance, I'll get online, but I should really be asleep right now as it is. *walks off muttering* "musical auditions, pep band game, huge Spanish project, daily homework, quiz team . . ."  

Durza the Shade

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:59 pm
Durza the Shade
*flips through mental schedule* *groans* I've got a hectic week ahead of me, so you probably won't see me until Friday. I know the guild is shorthanded, but IRL comes first, right? If I get a chance, I'll get online, but I should really be asleep right now as it is. *walks off muttering* "musical auditions, pep band game, huge Spanish project, daily homework, quiz team . . ."

I have exams next week, so this week means STUDYING. I probably won't be online as much either. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:52 am
Truth is we're not short handed just I don't know where the mods are. NOt saying they aren't here . . . sweatdrop If gets too short handed (aka to the point where I'm doing almost everything) i'll probally get some temporary mods or . . . something like that. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:57 am
I've got tons to do this week as well. x_x. I still have to finish my science fair research paper by next friday, then i have a presentation to get ready for, plus I have 2 concerts and 2 basketball games I'm gonna be at. whee I'll most likely still be on at least once everyday tho, just to quickly look over stuff.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games