Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Current Guild Model Competition Center New Comp !! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Kento

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:19 pm

Andreis
I've got a really hideous farseer, but I need to grab a new one. Hmm. Maybe I can do that before the contest ends and get him done. It would only take me a day or two to paint him, so long as I get the time.

Better yet, what if I got a Hive Tyrant? -Drool- @_@
Too expensive.
Farseer.
I SHALL TRY MY BEST!

THIS IS MY MODEL ENTRY!
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Eldar/Avatar/avatarp12.jpg
Laugh out ******** loud.
Oh and just because it says painted by Darren Latham means nothing. He took the photo and stole my work. Darn you Darren!
(if you believe any of that, you are a dunce)

Dont worry, i believe you. And Ill hunt down those forgeworld art thieving bastards!
domokun
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:21 pm

King Kento
Andreis
I've got a really hideous farseer, but I need to grab a new one. Hmm. Maybe I can do that before the contest ends and get him done. It would only take me a day or two to paint him, so long as I get the time.

Too expensive.
Farseer.
I SHALL TRY MY BEST!

THIS IS MY MODEL ENTRY!
Laugh out ******** loud.
Oh and just because it says painted by Darren Latham means nothing. He took the photo and stole my work. Darn you Darren!

Dont worry, i believe you. And Ill hunt down those forgeworld art thieving bastards!
domokun

They stoles it from us!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Andreis

King Kento

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:12 pm

Andreis
King Kento
Andreis

Too expensive.
Farseer.
I SHALL TRY MY BEST!

THIS IS MY MODEL ENTRY!
Laugh out ******** loud.

domokun

They stoles it from us!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

never mind, Ive renounced loyalty and hate you with much passion.

Im just kdding (as if that wasnt damned obvious)
But that golem pic just creeps me out, that is one creepish piece of CG.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:40 pm

HAHAHAHA!

Gollum CRACKS me up... so bad.

Andreis

Steer pike

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:01 pm

Ok people since most people don't check the first page I'll post it here to the date has been set for you to get your pics in so make sure you get your pics in people the clock is tikking
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:17 pm

Now I am starting to regret rushing my painting. If I knew that I had this long I wold have really taken my time. But I guess thats what I should have done in the first place. sweatdrop

yamabusha

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:54 pm

I could have entered my Tau commander, its unfortunate that I didnt strike him in a pose...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:05 pm

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
I could have entered my Tau commander, its unfortunate that I didnt strike him in a pose...

Well maybe if you ask real nicely, you might be able to enter it.

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:32 pm

A.R.G.U.S Mykal
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

Well maybe if you ask real nicely, you might be able to enter it.

-Mykal

Nah I meant Im not going to enter it now because it not that good.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:33 pm

Does it look like the comp will conclude tomorrow or will there be yet another extention?

yamabusha

King Kento

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:28 pm

Maybe im just missing something really obviouse. But theres no links on the first page for me to see these HQs, nor a poll. Is any voting even going on or is this still in the accepting entries phase?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:06 pm

King Kento
Maybe im just missing something really obviouse. But theres no links on the first page for me to see these HQs, nor a poll. Is any voting even going on or is this still in the accepting entries phase?
This is what happened the other times. I fear that the "deadline" will be pushed back again.

yamabusha

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:37 am

I've honestly considered doing my own painting contest. Even though it assures me that I'll never win anything, I feel that it's at least worth it to teh guild that they get their goldsworth.

-Mykal
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:39 pm

A.R.G.U.S Mykal
I've honestly considered doing my own painting contest. Even though it assures me that I'll never win anything, I feel that it's at least worth it to teh guild that they get their goldsworth.

-Mykal

i considered the same, partly for that, and also as an excuse to draw a marine painting a model. i dont think its so much how steer pike does it, but more that hes just not online often, from what i can tell

King Kento

Andreis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:01 pm

At this rate I will be able to buy a farseer, paint him and enter him.
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff