Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:04 am
CrystBalfast

Hello, bord. I'm back and I have about 2 months before Summer Vacation 2024. How was your week and Weekend? Mine was alright for the most part. Besides that, I saw the first episode of the Acolyte. I also made up for lost time on Genshin Impact's Assault ATK & DEF Event and updated the Skyrim SE Creations.

So, now I'm doing some backtracking on Genshin.

*6-17*
Hello and afternoon. Summer is almost here. In the meantime, have you seen any movies where a mermaid woman falls in love with a single father who has a son or daughter?

Anyway, how was your father's day 2024? Mine went alright as I updated Serana Trueblood for Skyrim, beat Chapter 3 of Star Rail, found most of the Nature Gems (even though I missed one and will need to craft the Nature Crystal Gemstone Radar to find it.) & finished the Courhouse Fountain in the Water Nation (all is left is the remaining Chests leading me to the Optional Cosmetic Decoration items). I also shaved so to feel more awake and it's been a relaxing day for me.

What are you doing for July 4? I may relax that day.
hi, just been doing the same stuff mainly, bit mood swingy and under the weather but otherwise doing pretty well, at least I only got a little sick. ironic that I get more symptoms in spring/summer because I also have pollen allergies than I do if I get sick in the winter. but I was able to exercise a little and get groceries so that's good.

I gave my dad a father's day card and heated up baked beans since he likes those (so do my brother and I, so they were part of dinner.) he went to church, watched TV, rested (probably needed the rest too so that's good.) my dad wants to grill bratwursts for 4th of July but he needs more charcoal and stuff for the grill. They're not my favorite and I prefer chorizo, although I had some of that on Memorial day; I got dill pickle slices to go with the bratwursts and future dishes with beef or sausage.

I've also been finishing the same library book I mentioned last time, making avatars for contests, playing a few games. I'll be going on my actual vacation around the end of July though, that's the only real vacation I'm doing this year (I visited my aunt in January though.) I don't usually watch mermaid movies (honestly I only saw The Little Mermaid and part of Aquamarine) and I like other fantasy more myself, and I'm not typically a fan of not-so-relatable romances with single fathers, as I'm looking for super-single-never-been-in-serious-relationship young adult guys. I think other people really like those, though  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:24 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Hello, bord. I'm back and I have about 2 months before Summer Vacation 2024. How was your week and Weekend? Mine was alright for the most part. Besides that, I saw the first episode of the Acolyte. I also made up for lost time on Genshin Impact's Assault ATK & DEF Event and updated the Skyrim SE Creations.

*6-17*
Hello and afternoon. Summer is almost here. In the meantime, have you seen any movies where a mermaid woman falls in love with a single father who has a son or daughter?

Anyway, how was your father's day 2024? Mine went alright as I updated Serana Trueblood for Skyrim, beat Chapter 3 of Star Rail, found most of the Nature Gems (even though I missed one and will need to craft the Nature Crystal Gemstone Radar to find it.) & finished the Courhouse Fountain in the Water Nation (all is left is the remaining Chests leading me to the Optional Cosmetic Decoration items). I also shaved so to feel more awake and it's been a relaxing day for me.

hi, just been doing the same stuff mainly, bit mood swingy and under the weather but otherwise doing pretty well, at least I only got a little sick. ironic that I get more symptoms in spring/summer because I also have pollen allergies than I do if I get sick in the winter. but I was able to exercise a little and get groceries so that's good.

I gave my dad a father's day card and heated up baked beans since he likes those (so do my brother and I, so they were part of dinner.) he went to church, watched TV, rested (probably needed the rest too so that's good.) my dad wants to grill bratwursts for 4th of July but he needs more charcoal and stuff for the grill. They're not my favorite and I prefer chorizo, although I had some of that on Memorial day; I got dill pickle slices to go with the bratwursts and future dishes with beef or sausage.

I've also been finishing the same library book I mentioned last time, making avatars for contests, playing a few games. I'll be going on my actual vacation around the end of July though, that's the only real vacation I'm doing this year (I visited my aunt in January though.) I don't usually watch mermaid movies (honestly I only saw The Little Mermaid and part of Aquamarine) and I like other fantasy more myself, and I'm not typically a fan of not-so-relatable romances with single fathers, as I'm looking for super-single-never-been-in-serious-relationship young adult guys. I think other people really like those, though

You mean a young single adult guy like this one one in a way? Just an example guess.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other than that. For Father's Day, I got a flower pot this year. One thing to note about summer is that there's bound to be more White Clover Weeds to pop up which attracts bees.

Speaking of which, I'm watching Scooby Doo in the PS5 so to relax for a while before the Grilled Chicken which won't be for another 3-4 Hours.

When Summer 2024 starts, its said to be 90 degrees where I am. I hope to keep cool and drink plenty of water too.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:54 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*6-17*

You mean a young single adult guy like this one one in a way? Just an example guess.
Other than that. For Father's Day, I got a flower pot this year. One thing to note about summer is that there's bound to be more White Clover Weeds to pop up which attracts bees.

Speaking of which, I'm watching Scooby Doo in the PS5 so to relax for a while before the Grilled Chicken which won't be for another 3-4 Hours.

When Summer 2024 starts, its said to be 90 degrees where I am. I hope to keep cool and drink plenty of water too.
not sure who that character is, so I'm not sure, maybe. and we've had plenty of white clover here too, I like it much better than all the grass (clover and other wildflowers don't bother my allergies nearly as much. tall grass and certain trees are more annoying, although I don't mind them the rest of the year.) plus, the clover looks nice and it's good for the soil- so are other wildflowers like dandelions, so it's better to let them grow than use weed killers that aren't good for the environment and indirectly make allergies worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:24 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*6-17*

not sure who that character is, so I'm not sure, maybe. and we've had plenty of white clover here too, I like it much better than all the grass (clover and other wildflowers don't bother my allergies nearly as much. tall grass and certain trees are more annoying, although I don't mind them the rest of the year.) plus, the clover looks nice and it's good for the soil- so are other wildflowers like dandelions, so it's better to let them grow than use weed killers that aren't good for the environment and indirectly make allergies worse.

I may work on him. So for his young adult age, he looks 21 and what would the mermaid look like that he would meet? He looks like an Artist

For the White Clover Weeds and if there's bees around, you have to be extra careful when both bees and white clover weeds are nearby in large numbers. I was resting earlier while watching Scooby Doo and just woke up a while ago.

Anyway, I may need to get off to check the PC Filters but I will be back on.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash