Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"A bullet to the head?" Dan asked Xena.

Raph was starting to turn a bit red. "Because I care bout er. Deeply.....I love er."
"I'm not putting him down, Dad." Xena said before her ears perked up upon hearing Raph, which had her eyes widen as well as blushing deeply.

Both Sirea's and Zelda's eyes widen in surprise. "Was that why Loc brought you here?"

"Nah. He brought me here cause he said she was in danger."

"Ooooooh, ******** no. We're not doing this s**t." Dan said. "Call your weird friend, Sirea and have him take this one home and he can stay the ******** there too." Dan looked about ready to go into a rage himself.
"Raph..." She murmured softly while taking in what he just said.

"Oh?" Her ears twitched upon hearing Dan. "Calm down, Dan. Though this might pose a problem if he has feelings for her..."

"Yeah. That's why I come ta help wit tha great old ones that ya were facin." he answered. He was still looking at the floor though. "Because a tha dimensional difference...right? I ain't from here."

"I am calm, but I don't want to have a reptilian son in law from another dimension!"
Sirea gave a nod. "Right." She said to Raph before placing a hand on Dan's shoulder. "But it is Xena's choice as to who she wants to be with."

Xena's ears flatten as she listened. "I...need a moment..." She said before she went upstairs to her room.

Dan made a growled noise, but stayed where he was.

Raph stood feeling very out of place and slightly humiliated, but said nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ooooooh, ******** no. We're not doing this s**t." Dan said. "Call your weird friend, Sirea and have him take this one home and he can stay the ******** there too." Dan looked about ready to go into a rage himself.

"Oh?" Her ears twitched upon hearing Dan. "Calm down, Dan. Though this might pose a problem if he has feelings for her..."

"Yeah. That's why I come ta help wit tha great old ones that ya were facin." he answered. He was still looking at the floor though. "Because a tha dimensional difference...right? I ain't from here."

"I am calm, but I don't want to have a reptilian son in law from another dimension!"
Sirea gave a nod. "Right." She said to Raph before placing a hand on Dan's shoulder. "But it is Xena's choice as to who she wants to be with."

Xena's ears flatten as she listened. "I...need a moment..." She said before she went upstairs to her room.

Zelda would walk over to Raph. "Maybe it's a good time to step outside and get some fresh air..." She said, trying to get Raph away from her father's wrath.

She kept her hand on Dan's shoulder. "Maybe we should switch you to some tea for a moment." She said to Dan.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zelda would walk over to Raph. "Maybe it's a good time to step outside and get some fresh air..." She said, trying to get Raph away from her father's wrath.

She kept her hand on Dan's shoulder. "Maybe we should switch you to some tea for a moment." She said to Dan.

"Yeah. Aight." Raph said, letting Zelda lead him out.

Dan looked at Sirea and grumbled about drinking leaves. He'd of course take the tea though since she offered and knew how to fix it where it wasn't gross.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Dan looked at Sirea and grumbled about drinking leaves. He'd of course take the tea though since she offered and knew how to fix it where it wasn't gross.
Once they got outside, Zelda glanced over to Raph. "What a morning..." She murmured.

Sirea went to fix some tea for Dan, even made it exactly how he would like it. Afterward, she would give him the cup.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Once they got outside, Zelda glanced over to Raph. "What a morning..." She murmured.

Sirea went to fix some tea for Dan, even made it exactly how he would like it. Afterward, she would give him the cup.

"Sorry....." he murmured as he looked around.

Dan took the cup and sipped the tea. "So what are we going to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"It's alright..." Zelda murmured. "How long did you have feelings for Xena?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good question." Sirea said. "We know he can't stay here, despite his feelings for Xena. That would mean two Raphs in our world."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good question." Sirea said. "We know he can't stay here, despite his feelings for Xena. That would mean two Raphs in our world."

"A while now. At first, she was just this...irritatin person who showed up outta nowhere in tha sewers. She knew things about me and it made me angry. But then she went outta her way ta help me. Her and Michelle. Then she went on a few trips wit me. One to go find food for tha cemetery. We ended up in Innsmouth. We helped each other outta there. Then I got taken by some people who were tryin ta rehabilitate zombies and she helped me there too. Guess through all the adventures, I started ta care for her. Cared about what she thought about things an all. We don't agree on everythin and she can still be a huge pain in tha a**." he said, though he said it with a fond smile on his face. "But I want er ta be happy. She deserves it. She's a good person just tryin ta have a good life."

"Yeah. Double sarcasm would be a bit much." Dan said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A while now. At first, she was just this...irritatin person who showed up outta nowhere in tha sewers. She knew things about me and it made me angry. But then she went outta her way ta help me. Her and Michelle. Then she went on a few trips wit me. One to go find food for tha cemetery. We ended up in Innsmouth. We helped each other outta there. Then I got taken by some people who were tryin ta rehabilitate zombies and she helped me there too. Guess through all the adventures, I started ta care for her. Cared about what she thought about things an all. We don't agree on everythin and she can still be a huge pain in tha a**." he said, though he said it with a fond smile on his face. "But I want er ta be happy. She deserves it. She's a good person just tryin ta have a good life."

"We all do." Zelda said with a frown. "I was born in this apocalyptic world, but Xena was the one who got to see how it was before the bomb. We were so worried when we found out that she was missing. I don't know why Loc did that to begin with...." She then looked at Raph. "Though even if you and Xena were to get together, how is this going to work?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Would it triple, counting you?" She asked teasingly.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We all do." Zelda said with a frown. "I was born in this apocalyptic world, but Xena was the one who got to see how it was before the bomb. We were so worried when we found out that she was missing. I don't know why Loc did that to begin with...." She then looked at Raph. "Though even if you and Xena were to get together, how is this going to work?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dunno...." Raph said shaking his head.

Dan looked at Sirea. "Don't get cute with me." he said poking her in the ribs playfully. He then sighed. "I don't like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan looked at Sirea. "Don't get cute with me." he said poking her in the ribs playfully. He then sighed. "I don't like this."
"What do you plan to do?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirea chuckled a bit when Dan poked her in the ribs playfully. "You never minded it." She said before her smile faded. "This is definitely gonna be a problem if they were to be together, but it is Xena's choice as to who she wants to be with."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirea chuckled a bit when Dan poked her in the ribs playfully. "You never minded it." She said before her smile faded. "This is definitely gonna be a problem if they were to be together, but it is Xena's choice as to who she wants to be with."

"Dunno. Really just dunno what ta do at tha moment." he said as he leaned against the building and crossed his arms over his plastron.

Dan sighed. "I still don't like it......"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dunno. Really just dunno what ta do at tha moment." he said as he leaned against the building and crossed his arms over his plastron.

Zelda frowned for a moment before she looked up at the sky for a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went behind Dan and started to massage his shoulders. "Because he's from another dimension...another version of Raph?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went behind Dan and started to massage his shoulders. "Because he's from another dimension...another version of Raph?"

"If tha answers are up there, lemme know." Raph murmured as he also looked up.

"It might be part of it, but it's just, he's just too trusting. Like I'm genuinely concerned he's going to get Xena killed because of his ideals." Dan said relaxing some from the massage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It might be part of it, but it's just, he's just too trusting. Like I'm genuinely concerned he's going to get Xena killed because of his ideals." Dan said relaxing some from the massage.
"Always silent unfortunately." Zelda said as she gazed at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is that any different from the ideals of the turtles here? But he does seem way too trusting over this Finley person." She said as she continued to massage his shoulders.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Always silent unfortunately." Zelda said as she gazed at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is that any different from the ideals of the turtles here? But he does seem way too trusting over this Finley person." She said as she continued to massage his shoulders.

"Tell me bout it." he murmured.

"Yeah, but ours are at least realistic with those ideals." Dan muttered.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games