• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Use ta.....I kinda stopped carryin one around when I left tha others." he said a bit sheepishly. "I didn't think there was a point. That they wasn't gonna wanna hear from me."
"Looks like you're gonna need it now." Xena said. "It's clear that Donnie at least wants to keep in touch with you. Though who's to say the others aren't hoping to hear from you again?"

He sighed again. "There.....might be one still in tha maintenance closet where ya found tha watch. If it still works or not is another question."
"Come on then." She said as she started to head back to where the maintenance closet was at.

Once back, he looked around until he found the old Shell Cell and checked to see if it'd work.
Xena helped with searching for the Shell Cell until Raph found it. "Any luck?" She asked as he checked to see if the Shell Cell still worked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Use ta.....I kinda stopped carryin one around when I left tha others." he said a bit sheepishly. "I didn't think there was a point. That they wasn't gonna wanna hear from me."
"Looks like you're gonna need it now." Xena said. "It's clear that Donnie at least wants to keep in touch with you. Though who's to say the others aren't hoping to hear from you again?"

He sighed again. "There.....might be one still in tha maintenance closet where ya found tha watch. If it still works or not is another question."
"Come on then." She said as she started to head back to where the maintenance closet was at.

Once back, he looked around until he found the old Shell Cell and checked to see if it'd work.
Xena helped with searching for the Shell Cell until Raph found it. "Any luck?" She asked as he checked to see if the Shell Cell still worked.

"Yeah. It works. Hell, I don't even know what ta say now. 'Hey, bro, thanks for savin me, I gotta keep ya safe so gonna stick close ta tha cemetery?' I just....don't want ta seem ungrateful, but I don't want em hurt. I wanna protect em, but I just don't want ta be round him in case somethin happens." Raph looked saddened and confused by the situation.

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. It works. Hell, I don't even know what ta say now. 'Hey, bro, thanks for savin me, I gotta keep ya safe so gonna stick close ta tha cemetery?' I just....don't want ta seem ungrateful, but I don't want em hurt. I wanna protect em, but I just don't want ta be round him in case somethin happens." Raph looked saddened and confused by the situation.
Xena was relieved that the Shell Cell still worked. "I know that feeling, though it doesn't hurt to contact him just to check in. Yeah, there's a chance that woman would try to control us again, and I don't want to risk them getting hurt either." She said. "Maybe let him know that we're gonna lie low for a while? At least we know for certain that we're not being tracked or anything? Even then, we still gotta forage around for supplies."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena was relieved that the Shell Cell still worked. "I know that feeling, though it doesn't hurt to contact him just to check in. Yeah, there's a chance that woman would try to control us again, and I don't want to risk them getting hurt either." She said. "Maybe let him know that we're gonna lie low for a while? At least we know for certain that we're not being tracked or anything? Even then, we still gotta forage around for supplies."

"Yeah....aight." he said as he walked past her to step outside and call Donnie.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Be sure to tell Donnie to check Michelle as well, regardless if she denies it or not." Xena said as Raph stepped outside to call Donnie.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Be sure to tell Donnie to check Michelle as well, regardless if she denies it or not." Xena said as Raph stepped outside to call Donnie.

He stayed out for a while talking and returned inside once done. "Aight. Well, that's done. Donnie ain't happy bout it, but he understands." he said with a shrug.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He stayed out for a while talking and returned inside once done. "Aight. Well, that's done. Donnie ain't happy bout it, but he understands." he said with a shrug.
Xena gave a nod. "Better to be safe than sorry, right?" She said. "So...where are we going to be staying anyways?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod. "Better to be safe than sorry, right?" She said. "So...where are we going to be staying anyways?"

"Yeah. Not sure yet. Here or tha Cemetery." he said with a shrug. "But first, I need ta go on a food run for tha cemetery. They can't hunt in tha city right now wit that military woman bein round. I'll have ta do it outside tha city."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. Not sure yet. Here or tha Cemetery." he said with a shrug. "But first, I need ta go on a food run for tha cemetery. They can't hunt in tha city right now wit that military woman bein round. I'll have ta do it outside tha city."
She tilted her head slightly. "And Finley can't take care of his own because...?" She asked. "If he's the one in charge, then it's his responsibility to make sure they're well-fed and all, right? He seem to handle his own outside the cemetery."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She tilted her head slightly. "And Finley can't take care of his own because...?" She asked. "If he's the one in charge, then it's his responsibility to make sure they're well-fed and all, right? He seem to handle his own outside the cemetery."

"Told em I was gonna help and that's what I'm gonna do. Ya can help or stay here. Up ta you."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Told em I was gonna help and that's what I'm gonna do. Ya can help or stay here. Up ta you."
"I guess I can tag along." She said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I guess I can tag along." She said with a shrug.

He nodded and headed out.

CONTINUES IN INNSMOUTH

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items