Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"No....SOMEONE had a Leo moment." Mikey said. He then did a high pitched voice as he tried to impersonate Donnie. "There's girls in the house now. You should clean up for a meal and not go downstairs with dirty hands and all. Freshen up a bit."

"I don't sound like that." Donnie said. stare

Splinter smiled to Zoey as she helped him. "Thank you, My Dear. I hope you rested well." he then looked to Xena."As well as you."

@Nira: "Aight. Watch an learn." he said pulling a sai. Silent as a cat he moved without rustling any leaves or making any running thumping noise, getting down wind of the deer so it didn't smell him, but making sure that it didn't see him either. He soon jumped it, stabbing his sai into it's neck and taking it down with no sound from him or his prey.
"Oh?" She then looked at Donnie. "Are we certain it's not because you now have your girlfriend here? You weren't so hard on Mikey when it was just me and Yumi." She smiled a bit then looked at Splinter and nodded. "Yeah, I did."

Donnie blushed,. "Yeah...well you'd been living with Raph. You're use to more.....rugged people...."

"Nice save." Mikey whispered loudly.

@Nira: "Yeah. It'll take some practice, but you'll get it. Aight. Dig in. Yumi, you go back ta tha house. Ya Mom probably want ya ta eat this cooked, and deer ain't good for anyone that might be part livin anyway." he said before ruffling her hair.

Yumi giggled and nodded before heading back through the woods to home.
Xena raised an eyebrow. "Uh huuuuuuuh. You guys lived in the sewers, it's not Zoey isn't used to you guys being a little...dirty." She said as she gave Donnie a look upon saying 'dirty' before she started to eat her breakfast.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"No....SOMEONE had a Leo moment." Mikey said. He then did a high pitched voice as he tried to impersonate Donnie. "There's girls in the house now. You should clean up for a meal and not go downstairs with dirty hands and all. Freshen up a bit."

Splinter smiled to Zoey as she helped him. "Thank you, My Dear. I hope you rested well." he then looked to Xena."As well as you."

@Nira: "Aight. Watch an learn." he said pulling a sai. Silent as a cat he moved without rustling any leaves or making any running thumping noise, getting down wind of the deer so it didn't smell him, but making sure that it didn't see him either. He soon jumped it, stabbing his sai into it's neck and taking it down with no sound from him or his prey.
"Oh?" She then looked at Donnie. "Are we certain it's not because you now have your girlfriend here? You weren't so hard on Mikey when it was just me and Yumi." She smiled a bit then looked at Splinter and nodded. "Yeah, I did."

Donnie blushed,. "Yeah...well you'd been living with Raph. You're use to more.....rugged people...."

@Nira: "Yeah. It'll take some practice, but you'll get it. Aight. Dig in. Yumi, you go back ta tha house. Ya Mom probably want ya ta eat this cooked, and deer ain't good for anyone that might be part livin anyway." he said before ruffling her hair.

Nira scrunched her face up a bit. A little reluctant before she seemed to give in to some internal debation and moved over to the fallen deer. "Nira do this....Nira do this.....Nira can....." She seemed to repeat to herself before her closed and she began tearing into the deer. It wasn't exactly..appealing...and there was a slight difference in taste in comparison....but it was meat. And she would eat. Yup. One big adjustment.

@Donnie and Co.: "Xena!!" Zoey shrieks, blushing brightly as she straightened from putting the tea into the fridge. Almost hitting her head on the opened freezer door, as she had also been putting the ice tray back. "A-alright! No more innuendos at the table." She giggles a bit. Closing both fridge and freezer doors before moving to get the kettle off the stove. "It's not that I ain't use to how they lived before....even then I had a habit of always cleaning their kitchenett and their table. It's just how I was raised. My foster momma always had us kids clean up before dinner and she always use to wipe down the table and counter before and after we ate. So it's just somethin I picked up from her. That's all."

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena raised an eyebrow. "Uh huuuuuuuh. You guys lived in the sewers, it's not Zoey isn't used to you guys being a little...dirty." She said as she gave Donnie a look upon saying 'dirty' before she started to eat her breakfast.

He suddenly wished he could disappear under the table as he blushed even more.

@Nira: "See? Ain't that bad." Raph said eating some. Though really, there was a huge difference. He could taste it, but it would hold the hunger at bay for a while, so he'd gratefully eat it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

@Nira: "See? Ain't that bad." Raph said eating some. Though really, there was a huge difference. He could taste it, but it would hold the hunger at bay for a while, so he'd gratefully eat it.
Xena laughed a bit upon seeing both Donnie's and Zoey's reaction. She then shook her head. "I was raised the same way, least through Mom. Making sure everything was cleaned and fresh. Of course I had picked up a few things while having four turtles in my childhood. Living at a bar's a wild ride too." She chuckled a bit.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She merely grumbled as him and ate in relative silence. When she felt her hunger for down enough, Nira sat back and tried her best to wipe the blood from her hands on the grass and then off from around her lips. "Nira thinks....this is moment when fleshies would say 'tastes like cluck cluck," she began, obviously refering to chickens, "But Nira doesn't think this taste like cluck cluck. At all." She sighed. "But Nira eat it....for Zoey. Nira keep Zoey safe. Nira promised." She would say, pulling her knees towards her chest.

@Donnie and Co.: "I can't even imagine what your must be like, Xena. I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that you're here proves the multiverse is real and not just fictional theory." She said, finally coming over to sit by Donnie and she placed the freshly brewed, regular, tea on the table. Particularly within Master Splinters easy reach before she relaxed back in her seat. "So...is it okay if I ask....how you got here to our world?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena laughed a bit upon seeing both Donnie's and Zoey's reaction. She then shook her head. "I was raised the same way, least through Mom. Making sure everything was cleaned and fresh. Of course I had picked up a few things while having four turtles in my childhood. Living at a bar's a wild ride too." She chuckled a bit.

"You grew up in a bar!?" The three turtles exclaimed.

Splinter just smiled and thanked Zoey with a nod before pouring himself some tea.

@Nira: "Ya a good kid, Nira." Raph said with a smile. He sat down close by and leaned back against the dead deer. "I dunno how long I can live on this kinda thing....ya know? I'll try. I'll try my best for Xena. It's just hard. This stops the hunger for a bit, but it's still there. Gnawin, ya know? I wanna try ta learn ta eat other things." he muttered. It wasn't clear if he were talking more to himself or Nira.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Splinter just smiled and thanked Zoey with a nod before pouring himself some tea.

@Nira: "Ya a good kid, Nira." Raph said with a smile. He sat down close by and leaned back against the dead deer. "I dunno how long I can live on this kinda thing....ya know? I'll try. I'll try my best for Xena. It's just hard. This stops the hunger for a bit, but it's still there. Gnawin, ya know? I wanna try ta learn ta eat other things." he muttered. It wasn't clear if he were talking more to himself or Nira.
Xena blushed a bit upon hearing the three turtles' reaction. "My parents didn't exactly have a place of their own. Well, my dad did though his place is a 'home away from home'. The bar I live at isn't your typical bar at all. It's not just a place for people to come in and have a drink, but it's considered home to many because all races can coexist there. A haven for all, regardless if you're a mutant, human, zombie, ghost, angel, devil, kitsune, or any other race. Courtesy of my uncle, the place has a few labs from a medical lab to a even tech lab. Though after he left, the Donnie in my world kinda took over in his absence. Sadly, the place is often targeted for attacks, whether it would be someone's hunting down someone...or someone wanting to wipe us all out." She frowned a bit as she lowered her gaze for a moment. "Like this world, mine is currently in an apocalyptic state. While this world became infested with zombies, mine became a barren wasteland because of the nuclear bomb the humans dropped. At the same time, this gave rise to the 'Empire of Humanity', led by humans who bore hatred towards those like us, and would rather see us dead. We've been at war with the Empire since...aside from having to forage around for food and resources." Frowning a bit, she lifted her head to look at Zoey. "This all happened when I was a child. As for how I got here....It's a long story...that is if you all don't mind hearing it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena blushed a bit upon hearing the three turtles' reaction. "My parents didn't exactly have a place of their own. Well, my dad did though his place is a 'home away from home'. The bar I live at isn't your typical bar at all. It's not just a place for people to come in and have a drink, but it's considered home to many because all races can coexist there. A haven for all, regardless if you're a mutant, human, zombie, ghost, angel, devil, kitsune, or any other race. Courtesy of my uncle, the place has a few labs from a medical lab to a even tech lab. Though after he left, the Donnie in my world kinda took over in his absence. Sadly, the place is often targeted for attacks, whether it would be someone's hunting down someone...or someone wanting to wipe us all out." She frowned a bit as she lowered her gaze for a moment. "Like this world, mine is currently in an apocalyptic state. While this world became infested with zombies, mine became a barren wasteland because of the nuclear bomb the humans dropped. At the same time, this gave rise to the 'Empire of Humanity', led by humans who bore hatred towards those like us, and would rather see us dead. We've been at war with the Empire since...aside from having to forage around for food and resources." Frowning a bit, she lifted her head to look at Zoey. "This all happened when I was a child. As for how I got here....It's a long story...that is if you all don't mind hearing it."

Zoey listened intently and nodded a bit. "You could always tell me later if you want." She said, smiling a bit. Not wanting to make her or others uncomfortable if not one else wanted to sit through the story.

@Raph: Nira listened to his muttering before humming. Thinking. "...Expand the hunting ground...thungs other than deer and fishy. Or..." She hummed again. Flopping back onto the ground. "...Raph and Nira need to be fleshy again." She said. Offering up the idea of getting their humanity back. Somehow....maybe. And if not...well she had offered the idea of expanding their new hunting grounds.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We have all the time in the world. Go ahead." Leo said with a nod.

@Nira: "Yeah. We'll have ta do that. s**t. Kinda wish Xena's freaky turtle friend was here."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai

@Nira: "Yeah. We'll have ta do that. s**t. Kinda wish Xena's freaky turtle friend was here."
Xena gave a nod to both Leo and Zoey before looking at the latter. "It's fine. To give a head's up though, there's going to be alot of stuff that isn't going to make any sense to you all. While this world has more zombies, mine has more magic and supernatural beings. Anyways..." She then began to tell her story.

~Flashback~

"Nope, not here..." Xena's younger sister, Zelda, said as she was going through a few crates in an abandoned warehouse. She and Xena had went out to the next town over to find any supplies to bring back to Haffa's. Ever since the bomb had dropped, supplies had been limited so foraging for resources was a struggle if not trying to trade with other nations. "Looks like the place has been wiped cleaned." She frowned.

"Great..." Xena muttered as she went through another set of crates. "We'll have to look elsewhere."

"Maybe we should call it a day for now. We've searched every part of this town, and I rather not overstay our welcome than necessary." She said.

"The town's abandoned. The Empire has no interest on a ghost town." Xena said, shaking her head.

"Maybe not, but it means expanding their territory on their end and use it to make another outpost." She said with a concern tone.

"Right...a little too close to home if they claim this spot..." Xena muttered.

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:47 pm
Nira tilted her head. Wondering what he meant by 'Xena's freaky turtle friend'. "Who?"

Zoey listened to Xena's story and couldn't seem to wrap her head around what they were being told. "This world of yours sounds strange, Xena. No place for a kid...kids to grow up." Zoey said, wincing a little and letting her hand rest idly near her stomach and she quickly continued on. "But continue. Please. How did you get here?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod to both Leo and Zoey before looking at the latter. "It's fine. To give a head's up though, there's going to be alot of stuff that isn't going to make any sense to you all. While this world has more zombies, mine has more magic and supernatural beings. Anyways..." She then began to tell her story.

~Flashback~

"Nope, not here..." Xena's younger sister, Zelda, said as she was going through a few crates in an abandoned warehouse. She and Xena had went out to the next town over to find any supplies to bring back to Haffa's. Ever since the bomb had dropped, supplies had been limited so foraging for resources was a struggle if not trying to trade with other nations. "Looks like the place has been wiped cleaned." She frowned.

"Great..." Xena muttered as she went through another set of crates. "We'll have to look elsewhere."

"Maybe we should call it a day for now. We've searched every part of this town, and I rather not overstay our welcome than necessary." She said.

"The town's abandoned. The Empire has no interest on a ghost town." Xena said, shaking her head.

"Maybe not, but it means expanding their territory on their end and use it to make another outpost." She said with a concern tone.

Leo and the others listened to Xena's tale with interest.

@Nira: "This weird creature that calls imself Loc."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~Flashback~

"And yet we got people who hope for the possibility." Xena said to Zoey before continuing with her story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda frowned before sighing a bit. "Come on, let's get going. There's nothing else here." She said to her sister before the two went to peek out through the window to see if there was any sign of soldiers.

Xena pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke into it. "Is the coast clear?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~Flashback~

Nira tilted her head. She wasn't sure what to make of someone or something with that name. Bit at the moment, this creature was of little importance to her till she met them. Right now, she was more focused on what they needed to do. "...We go on. Quiet place need to be safe. Nira try to hunt." She said, getting up to her feet and continuing on.

@Xena and Co.: Zoey sat quietly and listened intently.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~Flashback~

"And yet we got people who hope for the possibility." Xena said to Zoey before continuing with her story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda frowned before sighing a bit. "Come on, let's get going. There's nothing else here." She said to her sister before the two went to peek out through the window to see if there was any sign of soldiers.

Xena pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke into it. "Is the coast clear?"

"Clear on this end, Ghost Brats." a gruff accented voice responded.

@Nira: "Aight." Raph stood and followed along with her. "Ya gonna try an take tha next one down yaself then? Gotta go as quiet as ya can. Get where it can't small ya, then go for it's neck. Quickest way ta make it go down."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games