Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:57 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As she spoke he listen to every word said. He didn't spend much time in the actually world choosing to stay in the wild but even he knew what she was talking about. Knowing what she meant and what had happened to her and how it was a horrible thing to be taken advantage of. He closed his eyes and let that sink in for a moment not trusting his eyes right now with everything that has happened. "That won't ever happen to you again. You're a lot stronger now with everything that has happened and your training as a hunter. Plus you also have a very dangerous attack dog at home now.", he joked while trying to help her in his own way. Right now he was kind of wishing he had more practice talking and helping others through difficult memories. But even he didn't have anyone for that and his own troubles.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:02 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She listened to him and relaxed that he would not judge her. After a few seconds of thinking. Zina would shift to now hug him and put her head under his. Though small laugh had left her when he called himself a 'very dangerous attack dog'. "Thank you Viktor." she muttered into his fur. She knew they still would need to talk about the kiss and such. But she would just wait for now. Yet a tiny part of her mind wanted to try to restart that kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:16 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As soon as she hugged him his eyes shot open is surprised. He was definitely not expecting this when he said those things. But he was glad that she was a bit better right now. Though now he was wondering what he should do now that she was hugging him. At first he thought that maybe he should turn human and hug her back but after what she just told him he wondered if that would be for the best. Looking down at her he only say her and nothing else and if he was honest with himself that was just as good. With a smile he turned human and hugged her back and whisper to her, "Any time Zina." Even going so far as to place his head right on top of hers. Taking in her scent and enjoying it and the moment they were having.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:23 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She had kept her face against his neck and collar bone area. Though when he shifted, it shocked her. Yet she did not say anything, only blush. Before burying her face farther into his neck and collar bone area. As he whispered in her ear, she shivered. Closing her eyes she laid there and realized she was breathing in his scent. Of course her scent was cheap hotel soap and shampoo with conditioner mix. But maybe he could make out the scent of the Cherry Blossom perfume and lotion she had used couple of days ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:35 pm
Viktor Ruinous

He could somewhat feel her taking in his scent that just gave off the smell of the forest early in the morning. Smiling as he felt her get closer into his neck as they hug he let out a sigh. "It was been a long while since I have had someone this close to me. I had also become accustomed to being alone.", he said as they just laid there. For so long he had done his best to avoid getting close to anyone. Never had he thought he would get close to another again after so long. This was a very pleasant surprise for him and one he did not mind.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:39 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She listened to him and just stayed still. Of course she slowly pulled back. Not breaking the hug, just pulling back to try to look at him. It seemed like she had a question. Yet if he was to look down, he'd see she was barely biting her bottom lip. Well not fully looking at his eyes, almost avoiding his gaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:55 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Feeling her pull back he was wondering if she was done being next to him. Looking down and seeing that it seemed she had a question he chuckled a little. Moving his hand up to her face to stop her from biting her lip he moved her head so she would be looking at him. "It looks like you have a question. Ask and I will answer if I can. After all we do still need to talk about yesterday.", he said as he shock his head letting out a sigh remembering that he need to say something to her. "And to start I would like to apologies about that. I hope that you haven't thought that I was trying to take advantage of you and how you were yesterday."

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:02 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he put his hand on her face, she stopped biting her lower lip. Though now she was looking at him and it was clear she was almost shy. Which was rare for Zina to show. Though when he apologized she blinked a bit and blushed a bit. "You weren't, so don't be sorry. Though... I'll admit I was close to stopping myself yesterday. Yet a thought spurred me on to do it.", she spoke well looking at him with a growing blush. No lies seemed to be in her voice as she spoke. Yet she now pressed her lips and tried to look away from Viktor; despite him holding her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:08 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Being a little more relax now that he was glad that she hadn't thought he was taking advantage of her. Though he was finding it weird that she seemed to be acting more shy. Also the fact that she was trying not to look at him at the moment made him wonder. "I'm glad. So did you have a question for me? It seems like something is on your mind?", he asked as he was moving his head so they both would be looking at each other.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:13 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She inwardly groaned when he adjusted so she would look at him. Before doing a couple of half blinks and focusing back on him.
"Well, uh, so do we act like nothing happened?",
she mused. Though she wanted to ask about who Celeste was later. Still the blush was on her face and if looked, it had gone to her ear tips. Which was something would happen if she was embarrassed; like when Anya would tease her at her house. Yet Anya teasing her was normally in a sisterly manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:23 pm
Viktor Ruinous

He thought over her question for a bit before shaking his head. "No I don't think that would be for the best. I know most people who do what we did are usually together in some way. But I'm not sure you would want to be with me in that way since I still don't understand feelings all that well. Nor do I know how to say the right things to help some one. I only got lucky right now with you.", he told her as he kept looking at her. Wanting her to know that he was trying to be a open as he could be right now. Though what he said was the true and he wasn't sure if he could be with another person with how he was.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:35 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After he said that, she seemed to relax a bit without thinking. Though she finally reached up and cupped his face. Her blush seemed to barely of faded. Yet she let out a sigh and closed her eyes before tilting her head a bit. As if a sign for him to let him put his forehead against hers.
"I still have to learn stuff myself. Like clearly expressing myself to others around me. Though, maybe I could help you understand people.", she said quietly. Yet she was not for sure if she was suggesting they date; or not. Of course her breathing was a bit uneven as her heart was racing. She kept her eyes closed just cause she was nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:44 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Looking right at her with some surprised on his face as she cupped his face but listened to what she told him. A flash of his past ran by and he couldn't help but laugh a little as he leaned closer to her. Placing a small kiss on her forehead before placing his on hers. "I would greatly appreciate the help in understanding people.", he said as he hugged her tighter himself.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:57 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he laughed, she almost opened her eyes. Though when he kissed her forehead she seemed to blush more. Yet she would hug him tighter in return. Feeling thankful to have him, yet confused by this.
"That means you'll need to get out more.", she said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:04 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As soon as she said that he just let out a small growl of disapproval. It wasn't one of anger or anything of the likes but one of slight annoyance of having to do that."I had a feeling that you were going to say that. Now you really are going to start trying to change how I dress now huh?", he asked but more or less knew the answer. He remembers how she has told him that his cloths need to be change to something else.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces