Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh? Who?"
Xena blushed a bit. "Mine and Raph's daughter." She then held her hands up defensively. "Before you say anything, nothing happened between us. Someone created her in a lab using our DNA, and had implanted memories of us into her. She never met us for real until now. She's now staying with us at the mausoleum. We do want for her to meet Leo, Mikey, and Splinter too."

Donnie looked shocked, then a little relieved as she explained. "Ok. I'd love to meet her." he said with a smile and nod.
She smiled and nodded. "She would love to meet you too. She was really excited with wanting to meet you all and get to know you." She said. "No one in my world knows about this yet. About Yumi or my decision to stay here."

"I see. Nervous?" he asked. "I mean about telling your family?"
"A little. They're going to be in shock, though it's both of my dads I'm more worried about. Daddy would have a shotgun ready while Dad would have a bazooka handy." Xena sighed a bit. "It was bad enough when Daddy was ready to murder Raph over a stolen kiss."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh? Who?"
Xena blushed a bit. "Mine and Raph's daughter." She then held her hands up defensively. "Before you say anything, nothing happened between us. Someone created her in a lab using our DNA, and had implanted memories of us into her. She never met us for real until now. She's now staying with us at the mausoleum. We do want for her to meet Leo, Mikey, and Splinter too."

Donnie looked shocked, then a little relieved as she explained. "Ok. I'd love to meet her." he said with a smile and nod.
She smiled and nodded. "She would love to meet you too. She was really excited with wanting to meet you all and get to know you." She said. "No one in my world knows about this yet. About Yumi or my decision to stay here."

"A little. They're going to be in shock, though it's both of my dads I'm more worried about. Daddy would have a shotgun ready while Dad would have a bazooka handy." Xena sighed a bit. "It was bad enough when Daddy was ready to murder Raph over a stolen kiss."

"Raph stole a kiss?" o.0 "Your....fathers....can't get here, can they?" sweatdrop  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Raph stole a kiss?" o.0 "Your....fathers....can't get here, can they?" sweatdrop
Xena blushed then nodded. "He did, unaware that Daddy had been watching this whole time." sweatdrop She then shook her head. "They can't, even if they wanted to. Only myself and Yumi can go through the portal to my world and back."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena blushed then nodded. "He did, unaware that Daddy had been watching this whole time." sweatdrop She then shook her head. "They can't, even if they wanted to. Only myself and Yumi can go through the portal to my world and back."

"That's....good." sweatdrop  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah...for Raph's sake." sweatdrop She then shook her head. "Anyways, we gotta get you prepped up. Do you have something that can help mask your scent?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah...for Raph's sake." sweatdrop She then shook her head. "Anyways, we gotta get you prepped up. Do you have something that can help mask your scent?"

"Not really."

"Then ya might wanna take ya gear off. You'll never get tha smell out. Just hand it all ta Xena." Raph said as he walked in dragging a very dead zombie.

"What are you doing....?" Donnie asked.

"Xena's idea."

"I'm not going to like this idea, am I?"

"Like gettin bit even less."

Donnie sighed and started to pull his gear off, handing it to Xena as he did.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not really."

"Then ya might wanna take ya gear off. You'll never get tha smell out. Just hand it all ta Xena." Raph said as he walked in dragging a very dead zombie.

"Xena's idea."

Xena would take Donnie's gear as it was passed to her. "Sorry, Donnie. Raph doesn't have an extra trenchcoat and fedora with his scent."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not really."

"Xena's idea."

Xena would take Donnie's gear as it was passed to her. "Sorry, Donnie. Raph doesn't have an extra trenchcoat and fedora with his scent."

While Donnie was taking off his gear, Raph went about ripping the zombie open. The putrid rotting smell of the dead thing's guts began to permeate the air.

"I may be sick...." Donnie said looking greener than usual.

"C'mon, it ain't that bad." Raph said trying to keep his own gag reflexes from kicking in. "Ya definitely wont attract any zombies."

"Ok. How are we going to go about this?" Donnie asked, eyeing the zombie.

"Like a Band-Aid." Raph said picking up the zombie and lifting it's dead weight over Donnie's head to let the blood, guts, and gore, pour over the younger turtle.

Donnie gagged, but tried not to throw up as he held his mouth and eyes closed tightly to not get any of it in his mouth.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not really."

"Xena's idea."

While Donnie was taking off his gear, Raph went about ripping the zombie open. The putrid rotting smell of the dead thing's guts began to permeate the air.

"C'mon, it ain't that bad." Raph said trying to keep his own gag reflexes from kicking in. "Ya definitely wont attract any zombies."

"Like a Band-Aid." Raph said picking up the zombie and lifting it's dead weight over Donnie's head to let the blood, guts, and gore, pour over the younger turtle.

Donnie gagged, but tried not to throw up as he held his mouth and eyes closed tightly to not get any of it in his mouth.
Xena made a face while Raph poured the blood, guys, and gore all over Donnie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not really."

"Xena's idea."

Once Raph was finished Donnie had to keep from trying to shake the stuff off of himself. "Ok....can we go so I can get this stuff off?" he asked.

"Yeah. Just try an keep anythin from gettin in ya eyes or mouth."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not really."

"Xena's idea."

Once Raph was finished Donnie had to keep from trying to shake the stuff off of himself. "Ok....can we go so I can get this stuff off?" he asked.

Xena nodded before she gestured for Donnie to follow them. She then started to head out of the lair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not really."

"Xena's idea."

Xena nodded before she gestured for Donnie to follow them. She then started to head out of the lair.

"Oh and.....don't walk where I gotta smell ya...." Raph said chuckling, only to get a dirty look from Donnie. "Jokin jokin. Geeze. I was tryin ta lighten tha mood."

"You are not Mikey....." Donnie said as he headed out of the lair behind Xena to follow them back to the graveyard and mausoleum.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh and.....don't walk where I gotta smell ya...." Raph said chuckling, only to get a dirty look from Donnie. "Jokin jokin. Geeze. I was tryin ta lighten tha mood."

"You are not Mikey....." Donnie said as he headed out of the lair behind Xena to follow them back to the graveyard and mausoleum.
"Would be nice if he's here. We could use his light-heartedness." Xena said as she walked with them back to the graveyard and mausoleum.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Would be nice if he's here. We could use his light-heartedness." Xena said as she walked with them back to the graveyard and mausoleum.

"For real." Raph muttered as he kept an eye out for any random zombies or military people.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"For real." Raph muttered as he kept an eye out for any random zombies or military people.
She looked around as well, even though she lost her keen senses now that she was human.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games