Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now is so not the time, Miss Alicia." Syn hissed into the object. He was too busy fixing his own clothes to see Morgan but if he had he would have taken pictures. But he didn't, so he was spared teasing. Though the detective would have a time of ir from his co-workers. He felt for him. Really he did. Syn gave him a look about the cameras and cursed. He had forgotten about them and hoped to god that no one would see them. He had no problem wearing the uniform but if hebwas caught on tape freeing the slaves, then he would be dead. Then again, these had no idea of what he looked liked for real so it was all good in the end. "Yeah. Okay." he replied after a second just as the elevator stoppstopped and the doors opened. He poked his head out, looking around and noticed that there were more people than before whose is good. "Okay, Morgan. Let's go." He whispered to the other male before grabbing his hand and leading the other through the crowd and towards the exit, keeping an eye on those who got too close to them.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yeah. I think he looks cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:11 pm

They're almost in the clear as the exit is just in arms reach.

Now that've exited that vile place, Morgan held onto Syn's hand and went to check the back alley, surely enough, a head peeks out from a corner on the other side, another agent giving the all good gesture and Morgan giving them a nod, hostages secured and they're safe from those who kidnapped them. "We should hurry back to the van before they raise the alarm." Morgan says as he can the guards getting hounded at through the back door. Wrapping his arm around Syn, they walk calmly back towards the van outside market, though there were dozens of obstacles as guards walked calmly out of the club holding up phones, Morgan figures their security room noticed what happened in the backstage and are looking for the one responsible for freeing their merch from their cells.

"Guys Syn and I need a way out." Morgan informs on the coms as the guards just started grabbing whoever's on the street but shoving them away for not fitting whoever's picture they've got on their phones. {"Stick to the group of orcs coming up behind you two, they should block the guards from approaching you guys."} one of the agents up on the balcony states as Morgan looked behind and surely enough, a group of thuggish looking orcs munching on food they must've bought from a food vendor nearby came up. {"Look at em big hogs munching away on food. Well they're much different than the mountain orcs but eh, they're still related to these hogs in a way."} Alica giving a bit of insight as Morgan guides Syn to the side of the orcs. Well they certainly smell like orcs, only meatier.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Syn had to fight back a sigh of relief as they made it through the exit and into fresh air. Well, fresh for this place anyway. Syn nodded as he watched the guards harass those on the streets just walking by and then shoving them harshly away when they didn't fir the profile. And they wondered why they weren't well-liked. Syn blinked when be felt Morgan's arm wrap around him and had to fight back a blush at the gesture as this was so not the time! He would worry about his feelings when he was back home but for now he had to concentrate on the present. He turned his head to see the group that Alicia had spoken off a d had to fight back a wince. Yeah. Druids and orcs were not friends but thankfully Morgan's scent hid his own. As well as the scent from the orcs themselves. Ugh. He was going to need a shower after this. He let Morgan guide him, all but pressing himself against the other as they calmly walked past the guards. They werenweren't stupid enough to stop a group of orcs from going where they are going. So, all they had to do was keep calm until they made it to the van and then they would be safe.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:12 am

{"Eugh, I remember the first time had to deal with a bunch of orcs like these hogs. It did not go so well but all in all, I was able to get my that sweet, sweet expensive kobe brisket, oh it was worth the price tag and trouble."} An agent reminisce in his past dealings, sure they may be smelly and all the more rude at times, but their keen tastes and skills in butchery and raising high grade meats of various kinds was quite envious. Although during the walk, another agent gave a little note about the orcs who dwells in the mountain regions and knowing a relative who once bought a dagger that was well crafted as it was on par with Japanese metallurgy though their past history in deforestations wasn't so great. Well the noise that's on the coms seem to help with the tension that Morgan might be feeling and wonders how Syn is doing, though the look he sees when Syn looks at the orcs, well it feels like he doesn't like em that much but he's looking quite tolerant.

Well with a few distance put between them and the club, Morgan guides Syn away from the orc group they were behind as they head off to the van. "How you holdin' up Syn? We're close to the van now." Morgan says while looking behind to make sure no one was behind them.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:59 am

Syn had to fight back a short at the agent's commentary. He could almost imagine the scene that must have caused. Probably funny too. Though, hr had to admit that some orcs were okay it was just the ones he had a problem with in his past. "Yeah. Except for me, My teacher had defeated a female orc in combat. She didn't like that and decided to kidnap me, her apprentice and sell me to a slave trader. I was 12 at the time. My teacher found out and she was livid. I don't remember much as I was pretty sure they had drugged me with something to suplrpress my magic, but i do know that she-orc didn't stand a chance. She and those who were involved were incinerated. The rest of her tribe was spared." he replied, dexidi ng to share a bit of his past with the agents. He looked over at Morgan when he asked if he was okay. He gave him a small smile and a nod of his head. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just pushing away bad memeories. I'll be fine once he actually get into the van." he added as he just let Morgan continue to guide him to the van which was getting closer and closer. Thank god for small mercies.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Before they could reach the van however, the moment they walked up to the side walk the van was parked by, several figures stood there armed and Alica and the other two agents were unarmed. Morgan looked at Alica and the other agents as they're okay at least but as he looked at the thugs who're holding the agents at gunpoint, one of them approached Morgan with his hand held out, "Vamos, sé que tienes cierto expediente." He ordered, Morgan understood what he said and was quite hesitant to hand something he just took out from the club, he didn't even know how these thugs know as he looked at Alica and the other agents as they just shrugged their shoulders while keeping an eye on the guns being pointed at them. Morgan opened his bag and sorting through the files he took from the safe before the man stopped him, "la copia, no la verdadera, Date prisa que no tenemos mucho tiempo." sounding a bit impatient as Morgan looked slightly surprised as he quickly rummaged through the files and pulling the one the man was referring to as he took a closer look at the file.

"¿Cómo es esto una copia?" Morgan wondered as the man wasn't going to answer his question as he was just there for the file Morgan took. "What's in that file?" Morgan asked as the man just looked at his buddies before they walked off before tossing away the weapons they took off Alica and the other two agents and vanished into an alley way.

One of the agents noticed something on the ground beside him as he picked it up, "Hey one of them dropped a knife of sort." the agent stated before Alica took it and gave it a good look before looking at the direction those thugs walked off into. "It's a dagger not a knife, looks ceremonial too and it's really worn as well." She informs.

Ooc: Fun fact, Morgan is part Venezuelan

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Syn felt himself stiffen up and his blue eyes narrowed into slits when he saw the thugs waiting for them by the van. They had the agents unarmed and was threatening them. Apparently they wanted a file that Morgan had taken from the club. No. That would not do. He was slightly surprised by the language but thwn again the detective was full of surprises. He watched the two talk it out before Morgan gave up one of the files but not before he placed a curse on it. He hates when idiots messed with people especially those he considered important like Morgan and Alicia. The other agents were important too, but still. How even in the he'll did they figure the files had been taken to being with? Something was not adding up here. He watched as the thugs threw aside the weapons before taking off to parts unknown. He hoped they enjoyed the little curse he placed on the file. They wouldn't be able to move it since he used his druid magic. Would serve the jerks right. He was feeling rather vindictive at that moment, hence the curse. He just shook his head as they walked over to the van and the agents. He blinked as the agent who had spoken picked up the dagger. Yeah. It was definitely a dagger. And...it was giving off a really weird vibe. "Guys...there's something not right with this dagger..." He said after a second of staring at it. He knew this dagger...somehow, he knew.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Ah! Nice! Syn loves a guy who can speak a different language. Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:55 pm

As much as he'd wanna know now, it isn't the time as they'll have more to look at the dagger once they're on the road. Morgan gave the dagger a quick look over and surely enough, it's a ceremonial dagger that's used for ritualistic sacrifices, if it's the one that was missing from the academy then they've just gotten something to link to the Ankou case. For now, Morgan informs that it's best to head on out as he gets on the coms to the other agents who've just managed to get out of the market. On the other hand, everyone with Morgan got into the van and their rendezvous point is at the precinct. Alica got on the line with the Chief of Police and reports in as well as informing him of the rescue of the kidnapped individuals who're about to be sold, he sounded impressed and didn't think a civilian nurse would go to such lengths but all the more he was happy that the operation was a success and tells em to come back for debriefing.

"Well I'm sure Syn just became a hero for this city if word got out, But for confidentiality he'll need to be kept under the radar otherwise the guy's who's party we just crashed would wanna get some payback. Those people you rescued will be taken to another station where they're family will be contacted, but I'm really impressed with how well you did out there Syn. You've done quite a lot for the people of this city and I'm sure they're more than grateful to call you a hero." Alica praises Syn for his bravery as she pats him on the shoulder, Morgan on the other hand was also happy as well and patted Syn on the back for a job well done. Despite a missing file, they have more than enough to make a legal arrest as well being able to find any known members who've been dealing in illegal trafficking. With that over with, the dagger was brought to attention, it was kept in an evidence bag as Morgan had it in front of him.

"Think it's the same dagger used in those murders?" Alica wonders as Morgan wasn't sure if it is, though remembering what Syn said before, he handed it to Syn. "It may just be a clue, but I think Syn might be able to answer if it is."

Ooc: Oh fell in love with a latino detective hehehe.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:20 am

Syn stepped into the van with the others, takin a seat by the agent who was checking the monitors. He sat back against the van wall with a sigh as he closed his eyes. He coukd head Alicia talking to the Chief and didn't know wheter to be insulted or flattered by the civilian comment but he decided to lwt ir go and chalk it up as a compliment. He opened his eyes when he felt the pats on his shoulder. "I'm no hero. I was doing what was right." he replied with a shrug before leaning back again. He did not want to make a habit of this but he was glad that he had saved those people from a fate worse than death. "That's good. Their families have been worried sick about them." he added after a miment before deciding that his teacher will never know about this. Syn looked over at Morgan when he saw the dagger and hesitated for a second before taking and jerked in surprise when images flashed before his eyes. The attacks as well as an image of a very familair face. But that coukd not be possible. He shook it off before looking over at the two agents. "Yeah. This is the weapon used." he said after a second of pulling himself together. He decided not to tell them about the fave he saw. Not until he was sure.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Getting confirmation from Syn that it is the dagger that Ankou used for his rituals. Morgan packed the weapon away as it'll be studied in the lab for further examinations to make sure there isn't any other finger prints on it as well as finding out if it was used recently.

It was quite a while before everyone got back to the precinct, Morgan had a few officers fetch Alica and Syn's car and had em parked up close by the precinct while looking like they're just ordinary civilians they informed Morgan and the others over on the van's police scanner of where they parked before signing off for the day. Once the van parked inside the garage, everyone seemed exhausted and some relieving some stress they have on their back and legs. "Hehe, the thing about having a CIA detective working inside a police precinct, is that he's having the officers work like special agents." Alica teased for how Morgan treats the officers here as spies in training, though Morgan knows she was teasing, he commented that anyone in law enforcement got what it takes to go undercover and he's quite proud of them. "Well everyone we did good today and by tomorrow, that club will be shut down for what they've been doing and once everyone involved there have been apprehended, it'll be one less illegal operation that's taken out of business in this city. And Syn I'm glad you were apart of this operation and you've done more than enough to earn a medal from the city." Morgan says patting Syn on the back. "Get some rest okay, I'll walk you back to your car." Morgan says

Ooc: Hehe hey, maybe Syn can ask for a reward for helping out.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Syn had to fight back a shivwr at the dark energy that the dager was giving off. And was finally relieved when they made it baxk to the precenct. He was going to need a hot bath, food and sleep. Thank gods he was off tommorow as he planned on sleeping in. He had to smile at Alicia's teasing. "I can imagine." he mused as they all stepped out the van and into fresh air. Syn started when Morgan told him that the work shoukd earn him a medal but he shook his head. "Don't need a metal, Di Bell'Aspetto." he replied waving the suggestion away with a hand. "I was just happy that i was able to help you guys out." he added with a smile at Morgan before blinking at the suggestion of the man walking him to hid car. "Sure. I would like that." he said with another smile befire saying goodbye to everyone before gesturing to Morgan. "Come on then, detective." he said as he started heading to his truck. He was going to need lot of rest as soing this was kond of draining. He didn't know how Morgan coukd do this everyday and his admiration for the other went up a few notches.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: True. True. What should he ask for? A date, maybe? Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Morgan chuckled when Syn called him good-looking and crossed his arms at the young healer with an amused smile, "I hope you're not looking for some other reward like taking a photo of me in the maid outfit." Morgan smiled a bit but realized they were still wearing their disguises under their clothes, though since it's late and he wasn't looking forward to the 5 hour drive home. Morgan looked at Syn, "Well think I can spend the night at your place? I'll let Avery know so he wouldn't worry when I don't show up at home, again." Morgan wonders, he did spend the night once at Syn's place, he won't be working tomorrow as well since he's off, Alica on the other hand is still working as she'll be helping out with the police raid tomorrow and right now they're in the process of getting a warrant with the aid of evidence and the people Syn saved from the club.

Ooc: Hehe that's up to you ( ^u ^)

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Syn snorted at that. "No. But don't worry. I'll definitely think of something." he replied with a smile at the detective. He blinked when Morgan asked him if he could spend the night. He thought about it and decided that was fine with him. "Sure. That's fine. You want to ride with me?" he asked, kind of understanding why Morgan wanted to stay with him as it was kind of a long drive back home for him. "Oh. And you can bring your little kitten as well. Don't think I didn't notice him in the van." He mused as they made it to his truck. "Yeah. You should call him before he worries. Family's like that. They drive you crazy sometimes but you can't live without them." He mused, thinking of his teacher who he thought of as a aunt. After all, she did sort of raise him. He shook his head at the thought before opening the door to his truck and grabbing his phone. He tapped it a few times and realized that he had missed a call from his teacher. Yesh. He had better call her back when he got back home or he would get an earful from Solaria and he did not want that in any way shape or form.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Hmm. He'll think of something. 😆  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:50 am

Hearing that Syn noticed the kitten inside his shirt, Morgan blushed a little when the little critter decided to pop her head out from the collar of the maid uniform and letting out a soft meow while her eyes are still partially closed, poor thing must be sleepy after all the movement. A stranger passing by noticed the fuzzy little calico kitten sticking her head out of the frilly collar of Morgan's uniform but quickly looked away when Morgan caught him staring and quickly covering himself with his scarf, the stranger was ashamed for looking as his pace was quick while his face was quite red. Morgan quickly got into the front passenger seat, buckling himself down, covering his face and making sure no part of the maid uniform was seen as he feels like the sooner he's out of the maid uniform, the better. An embarrassing display on his part as he tries his best to send Avery a message that he'll be spending the night at Syn's place before sending it off. Avery teased if Morgan and Syn are sharing a bed as he only got an angry emote from the angry blushing detective who can't get the thought out of his head now, doing nothing but covering his face, Avery sends a laughing monkey gif and a "Jk ;P " text, Morgan called Avery a butt which Avery would be laughing his pants off before wishing his older brother good night. Though Morgan starts to wonder why he's feeling like this now as he tries to set it aside.

"C-Can we head on out now, I-I'd like to change out of his uniform now." sheepishly asking Syn as he waits patiently for the young healer to start the truck and begin driving to the apartments.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:32 am

Syn laughed before reaching out and patting the little kitten on the head and receiving a small, happy meow at his touch. He smiled at the reaction before pulling back as he caught a stranger staring at Morgan and had to fight back a cackle at the look on Morgan's face as he got into the passengers seat before shaking his head and hopping into the driver's seat and closing the door with a soft click. He noticed that the detective was red-faced again and wondered what Avery had said to him. Probably something teasing and with that thought he snorted to himself. "Yeah. Give me a second." he replied as he searched for his keys and then finding them in the visor. "Ah. Here we go." he added before starting the truck. He made sure to place in his own seatbelt and once that was done, he started to drive to the apartments. "Hey, Morgan. I wanted to ask what those rings were that I saw that day on the farm. Or is that too personal question?" he asked after a few minutes of driving. He really wanted to know but he didn't want to force Morgan to talk about it if he didn't want to.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games