Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:23 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Sorine Walker (Voscil Torgny)
My team is: Yellow
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: 4
Repair: 4
New Total: 4

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

Voscil sighed. She really wanted to use her psiionics to get to the ice-hive grounds before the crowd did. Risking showing off her power in public wasn't the best idea, even if powered lowbloods weren't that unusual. To be fair, like...was lightning wasn't THAT crazy unusual...right? She wasn't sure honestly, especially with the way she used her powers to wrap around her and cause for boosts of speed using the power to shoot her forward in a given direction. Zapping things was fun sure, but she loved being fast. Her dreams of being the fastest troll on Alternia was still very much alive, and well. Even if she'd chosen to support the rebels, rather than chase an easier life for herself. It was hard not to want to run...but her matesprite Reemus, pale crush Ephias...and best friend Etsali were all there.

She settled for walking for today.

Going on a stroll, she came upon a pretty shabby site that had once been her ice-dome. Ah man...she rubbed her neck with a sigh. Damn. That had been an okay looking one too. Based on the way the pack of teen highbloods snickered and laughed at her, she concluded they likely were the culprits. Rolling her eyes, she decided instead of shocking them as they deserved, she set to work pouring her frustrations into making a spectacle of her new ice-hive.

Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:24 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Trevel Caleft
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: 1
Damage: 2
Repair: 3
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

Trevel let out a long, slow impatient sigh. Every time he tried to build any sort of structure, or try and make something that would be of note to display, he was stuck dealing with set backs. If he looked at it from a different perspective, it was just a game. He wasn't the only one who had their igloo demolished but he'd wanted to have double the size it was currently, or even better triple. As much practice as he'd had with building snow forts, the element of chaos and randomness this event held was something else. He shook his head as he designed another work of art, carefully sculpting and working with the snow to create yet another start to a fine creation.  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DAY 5 - FINISHER! - RESULTS
Results:
A)If your talent is Song or Dance, you make a splash by coordinating the highs and lows of your performance with the fireworks. The crowd seems to go into a fervor and begins to chant and clap along with you. Gain 2 extra points.

B)If your talent is Mime or Dance, the band compliments your act - but doesn’t take away too much attention from it. They even start riffing off of your sick moves, leading to the crowd spilling over and having a dance party of their own! Gain 2 extra points.

C)If your talent is Weapons Handling or Song, you know exactly how to manipulate balloons to impress the crowd. Popping. Stabbing. Shrieking. Squeezing. And making the little balloon farty buzzy noise. It’s a mixture of novelty and well choreographed, elevated use of the common balloon, and later the clown judge winks at you. Gain 2 extra points.

D)If your talent is Weapons Handling or Mime, you are able to work the models into your final act! These willing (or unwilling) participants enhance your show in many ways (dangerous, comedic, benign and deeply concerning), while appropriately dazzling the crowd. Your volunteers may leave a bit frazzled, but it was definitely worth it for you and that’s what matters after all. Gain 2 extra points.

Please remember to use the Final Score Submission Form with your full downhill talent display adventure!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:45 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Selune
My team is: Green
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: Done

Current Score: 6

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:47 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Punkie
My team is: Orange
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: None

Current Score: 11

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:58 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Acteon Lyalle
My team is: Blue

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:12 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Odette Cygnet
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Dance

Current Score: 9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:09 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
Choices:
D) Try to go through ALL of the trails +3
B) Jet as fast as you can through the trees +1
A) Go off of the ramp backwards +3+2
C) Use the trampoline +1
B) Band! +0

Final Score: 10

The band did not do what he needed them to do, and he had so many more ideas for stanzas left for his song.

Fine.

It was fine.

Nanogg crossed the finish line with his finishing verse, an ending to his song.

"Strength is only fleeting,

One must train for time,

Else the jealous ones burn you, snatch it away,

and leave you mere charred rime.

He wasn't sure how much anyone would care, but he had to at least sing it. He'd write the whole thing down somewhere, he guessed. Either way, he was finished.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:13 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Psykgi Mentha
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Mime
Choices:
A: Red Trail + 1
C: Serpentine +3
C) Do a silly pose in the air +2
A) Use the hang-glider +3
D) Models! +2

If she'd just been surrounded by good looking trolls, that would have been enough. If she'd managed to cross the finish line without feeling too humiliated that would have been enough. But the models had started miming with her, and she'd heard some positive things.

Well, heck -- not bad for her first time skiing in a crazy competition. Out of sight, off her skis, she wobbled off to rest her aching body.

Maybe no ski lessons yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:16 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
My talent category is: Weapon Handling
choices
C: Green Trail +1
D: Use the trees! +2+2
D) Get as much air as possible +1
D) Use the half-pipe +2
C) Balloons! +2

Final Score: 10

Keionx clearly knew her stuff -- balloons did great, popping nicely as she slashed them. She sped and wove through their rubbery remains, reaching, finally, the finish line with a flourish and a bow. She allowed a smirk to cross Rutaca's face, feeling pretty good about her score. overall.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:23 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
Yesterday's Total: 2, using Ice Chunks
Damage: -1
Repair: +1
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Nasty Parking Lot Ice

Keionx shored up her ice shelter, but in the end, not much had happened over the night. For the most part, she just worked on the internal structure, which was now just made of normal ice. The outside? It still looked awful.

Just awful.

And Keionx did not care.  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:26 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 5, using sparkly snow
Damage: -5
Repair: +6
New Total: 6

Building Material for Tomorrow: sparkly snow

Mari dragged nanogg back to the ice sculpture/shelter to find that it had been half-wrecked again... and that snowmen had appeared. The two of them spent a few moments viciously breaking the snowmen down, and rebuilding with the snow they retrieved.

Mari was satisfied -- after all, it was a sparkling palace made of the 'blood' and 'body parts' of her enemies. She rested, angrily, and proceeded to 'guard' her 'home.'  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 3 100-sided dice: 54, 45, 8 Total: 107 (3-300)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:34 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi was excited to watch the woofbeast race - it was sure to be a blast. Not knowing that many redblood, she couldn't participate... but honestly she was fine with that. It was better to watch than to do, after all.

Right now, snowflakes.  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 32, 38 Total: 70 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:35 pm
Psykgi Mentha

She was thinking about the avalanche, but it wasn't that appealing. Her self preservation instinct was just too damn strong.

Ah! A snowflake!

(Goal: 107-70= 37)  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 24 Total: 24 (1-100)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:37 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Quickly, she took it to the judges and decided to mull on her avalanche decision a little bit more...

(Goal: 107-70= 37-24= 13)  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games