Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:27 am
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik stepped off the bus and headed toward the cafe as usual for such a morning. Quietly, she noted that it seemed it was almost always herself that would be working in the morning. "Where's Yukina? I hope she's alright." She thought as she opened up the cafe and began cleaning. It only took an hour-and-a-half tops, to do everything right, and then she was back behind the barista's counter ready for another busy day at the cafe. The smell of fresh baked goods was always a perk, but trying one later would be better. While she waited, she would absently wipe the counters and check inventory in the display cases.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: )

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:35 pm
Aeval_Silvertongue

Company::
Clothing:: Today's outfit (As in picture)
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Currency:: 400 EC
Items:: Cellphone
OOC::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryan de Leon

He entered the cafe and the chime of a small bell could be heard to alert to a new customer in a welcoming way. The tweet of the chime as accompanied by the calm foot steps of Ryan who approached the counter a woman was behind. "Hola." He calmly spoke before then giving a woman a look of déjà vu. "Umm, sorry to ask but...do you have a little sister who works here? I swear I seen her last night, or that was you without high heels." He playfully joked feeling that he was right about this woman's little sister working here but he asked anyway to sate his curious mind.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:15 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik stood up to her full five feet, four inches when she heard the first customer of the morning enter. Her lavender eyes blinked a time or two before she smiled kindly in welcome up at him. Despite the poor boy's confusion, she couldn't help but giggle a little at his question. "I do have younger sisters, but neither work here nor that young. And I don't wear heels to work," She answered honestly. She then proceeded with work. "What can I get you this morning?" She inquired politely as to change the subject, for now. All the while inside, the young woman couldn't help but giggle silently.
User Image

Lord Hedo

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:50 pm
Aeval_Silvertongue

Ryan de Leon

Ryan was confused and stumped. How was it that she had no younger sisters but there was that little one yesterday making her coffee magic? She looked almost exactly like the woman before except the girl from last night was a fairy while this woman like an elven maid described in novels. Well, maybe a partial too kind but you get the jist; This here was a woman and a much better sight than a child. "Can I have a cinnamon cappuccino? With a little more milk and slightly less water?" He was a fan of sweets and flavor and after having last nights cup he figured the instructions of their kitchen called for a little more water than he prefers.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:02 pm

Mood: Calm
With: Ryan, Yukina and Hurik
Song of the Hour: Alluring Secret Black Vow
Occ:

Tenshi entered the cafe, happy to be out of the rain once again. He shook out the water of his umbrella before approaching the counter. Well, almost. "Hey. I remember you from yesterday." he said, recognizing the other male from yesterday. He pushed the good of his jacket down so that he could see better before turning.his attention to the person who came in after him. Ah. This woman must work here which he guessed as the female headed behind the counter and he also guessed it from her uniform. He glanced to the bartista from yesterday and he could tell it was her despite Hurik being a child at the time. They looked the same so he deduced that the two were one and the same. It was one but of a curse.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lord Hedo

Aeval_Silvertongue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:37 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

-- Enter --

God... I hate getting sick.

She had to leave home early the other day because of getting headaches and yesterday, she had been hit with a slight fever; it was a good thing that Yukari left her behind some medications for her to take until she would be almost ready for work today. Though still, she was feeling sleepy, covering her yawning mouth with a hand as she entered the cafe. What greeted her was the sight of three people entering the cafe this early morning, which was a bit of a relief to say the least. Rubbing her uncovered eye gently, she gave them both an informal wave. "Good morning... Sorry for the absence since I was under the weather," she spoke before heading to the employee area to get changed. After all, she would have to get started as soon as possible, forcing herself to stay focused as she went on with the preparations in a span of seven minutes, leaving her things in the locker.

When Yukina emerged, she was looking a bit better than last time, more so with her apron. In case she would get sleepy again, she would have to pinch herself hard on the arm to stay awake.

Mood: a bit sleepy
Company: Hurik, two customers
OOC: There you go. She's now here.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Lord Hedo

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:24 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik looked to the young man and smiled kindly as he made up his mind. "Will do," She replied then went to work on his order. While she was, she noticed another familiar face and gave him a quick nod before her lavender eyes caught sight of her co-worker. "Good morning Yukina, I'm glad to see you're better," She told the other barista when she came behind the counter. Forever multitasking, she finished Mr. De Leon's cinnamon cappuccino made to order and set it at the pick-up counter.
User Image

Lord Hedo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:55 pm
Aeval_Silvertongue

Ryan de Leon

It was a wonder to see this woman at work too, she having a grace just like the little one but much more mature and motherly. Maybe it's because his own coffee tasted just like when his mother use to make it for him, Café con leche that is, and it was so good that Ryan had to leave the lady a tip for a job well done; And a tip of 20$ for her and her co-worker to share if that's how their tips work around here).

He took only a step to the side when that blue hair caught his eye and quickly there with it a friendly smile along with a wave. "Sup Tenshi. Didn't expect to run into you so soon." What were the odds they both came her this early? Well, for Ryan it was out of the norm but maybe Tenshi comes here often. "Come sit with me after you get your cup. I had a question I wanted to ask." Ryan was still fairly new here, just about a week old now, and he wanted to know more about this place which was why he asked for an acquaintance to join him.

The one with the eye patch, the other barista, was very chill about coming into work but a part of him had the hunch it was more the drowsiness that had her feeling this way and still Ryan replied to her wave with one of his own. Seconds later she was out again, dressed just like thenother, and there at his table he'd sip on his cup and watch the place liven up with talk and people  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Mood: Calm
With: Ryan, Yukina and Hurik
Song of the Hour: Alluring Secret Black Vow
Occ: Yasei, there is a order, dear. Aeval, Hedo, Me, Kurisuchin.

Tenshi blinked at the cheerful greeting before nodding in agreement. "Yes. I am always a early riser." he replied not really wanting to remember why he was so. Damn that orphanage. He hates it so much but he refused to let it show on his face. He came here to make a new start and that was what he was going to do. He looked at him as he stepped up to the counter. "Okay. I can do that." He he answered as he turned back around to make his order. He thought about it for a second before deciding. "Morning. I would like a large coffee with four sugars, please." He he said to the bartista politely, not wanting to be rude.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Lord Hedo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

Right now, Yukina was checking to see if there were some stuff that needed restocking, more specifically for hot beverages. For now, there was the need to buy the flavored syrups later; she would have to see if the manager would take care of that. That was when the male asking for the order of coffee and she nodded. "Coming right up!" And she wen on preparing the drink, having to use the coffee machine and then serving the drink in that enormous ceramic cup with four packets of sugar and cream as the condiments just in case the male might need something else. With a smile, she handed the drink to him, sauntering towards that table and placing the cup on the surface with the saucer as the carrier.

"Here you go, enjoy your drink," Yukina spoke before heading back to the station. And another random customer rolled by, asking for tea and she had to cater to that request as well.

Mood: a bit sleepy
Company: Hurik, two customers
OOC: I was about to let Yukina and Hurik help Yasei with the job interview, but oh well... Too late for that since that post was deleted.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Lord Hedo

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:33 pm
YASEI

Yasei was off of her bike before it stopped moving and parked it outside of the cafe. When she rushed into the warm air, she realized she must’ve looked outstandingly haggard. She’d forgotten an umbrella and jacket on her way out of the house so her hair and dress were damp. She was shivering at the door and trying to redo her ponytail, combing her fingers through her frizzing hair.

She quickly walked up to the counter, not even noticing the other customers in the cafe.
“Hi,” She addressed the baristas at the counter, “I’m Yasei Jihi? I’m here-... I came to-” Yasei stopped talking, a faint throbbing pain blossoming in her chest. She pressed a hand to her heart and winced, more so in confusion than pain. “Um.” She fiddled with her phone - crap! 30% battery. - and opened up her emails. “Did one of you send me this email? About the waitress job?” She asked, pointing to her phone screen.
When she looked up at the baristas to do so, she had to do a double take. One of them looked awfully familiar. But Yasei was too occupied with the horrible impression she was making and the stress of getting her first day at her job underway.

Company: No one.
Mood: Flustered, stressed.
Outfit: Brown dress with white sleeves, white stockings, black cuffed shoes.
OOC: Sorry, I messed up the order! (I'm working on school stuff)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik kept her attitude light and positive as she wrapped up the order and was pleasantly surprised by the generous tip. She would make note to do the proper thing at closing time. "Thank you, I have a good day." As Yukina took care of the next customer, her attentions would quickly turn to the girl. She remembered her as the cute one from yesterday. "Hello," She said kindly, patience never leaving her as she waited for the girl to finish. Her expression was that of confusion as looked to the email presented via phone. "I didn't. Did you Yukina," She asked, curious if her coworker was just as puzzled or if she knew of this.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: It's alright. ^^)

Lord Hedo

Yasei Jihi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:09 pm
Aeval_Silvertongue

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yasei Jihi

OOC:: Sorry for the wait!
Ryan de Leon

By this time Tenshi had been served by the one with sliver-ish hair and given his cup as he ordered. Since he kindly joined him, Ryan gave a small wave before continuing. "Thanks for joining me. I thought I was gonna be bored with my own thoughts." Now came the interesting part. "So how long have you been in the country of StarCreek? I've been here for about a week now but since I joined the Obyvatelé's warriors I haven't seen these dark creatures they speak about..So I was wondering if you've maybe seen one before."

For a moment his gaze was distracted from Tenshi when he seen a familiar woman rushing through the door. He couldn't hold back his smile to see Yasei acting like a teenager gaining her first job, and there his gaze lay stuck for a moment before blinking and gazing back to Tenshi.  
City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff