Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy woke up soon after Erika did. He was sitting on the couch. When she came back down Cassidy was sitting with his legs crossed and his eyes closed. It seemed like he was thinking. As he was sitting there he thought back to his past life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:41 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She started to cook a brunch as she figured he was hungry as she was. Though she cooked eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, with a small side of oatmeal. Of course she was going to let him mediate in peace. By now she was snacking as she cooked.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy eventually stopped his thoughts and returned to the here and now. He noticed Erika in the kitchen and went to her side."Do you need any help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:23 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She held up a piece of bacon for him to eat. As it came off a plate of cool bacon. Though she was in middle of eating a sausage Patty. Of course she had cooked a fair amount of food. Before making a gesture meaning plate. Once they loaded up their plates, she gone to the dining room.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy ate the bacon as she held it out to him. After he loaded up a plate after she had gestured to the plates. He followed her into the dining room. After they were done Cassidy gathered their plates and started to wash them. Once done with that he looked at Erika."So are you going to tell your mother?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She had put away a good amount of food. Though it was about her normal amount. As he washed the dishes she was putting stuff up. "I was thinking about doing a small get together type of barbeque. Though that's about twenty or so of both family and friends coming. A large is about forty plus." She said. Only to look at him well trying to figure how much food would be enough food for her guests. "Though it'd be in the next couple of days. And not to mention, I want to do surprise gifts for her.", She said, well still counting on her fingers.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy chuckled."Well what type of surprise gifts are you planning on giving her. Well other than her being a grandmother."He moved to stand next to Erika and placed a hand on her stomach. It was clear on his face that he was still thinking about how he would be as a father. A brief look of nervousness came across his face. He didn't really have a father figure so he wasn't sure what a father usually did. He did know this though. No matter what he would protect his child.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:25 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She thought for a moment and sensed his nervousness yet protectiveness. "I believe you'll be a good Father. And some of the guys can give you pointers. As for her gift maybe something like a baby bottle or a custom t shirt. What do you think?", She mused.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy thought about it and then said."I would say the baby bottle.
I don't think she could mistake that as a clue."
He leaned his head down and placed his forehead against hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:12 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She smiled and pecked his lips when he placed his forehead on hers. "Let's set a date, for this week. And then we can call our friends and family." She said. Only to take off her robe to show she was in a sports bra and basketball shorts.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and nodded and then when she removed her robe and he saw her in a sports bra and basket ball shorts he chuckled."You want to go for a swim?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:39 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She nodded and smiled before pecking his lips again. "Yes, and when should we plan the party for?" She asked. Only to kiss him again. Now she shooed him to go and change. Once in the pool she was between relaxing and swimming.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy thought about when the party should be as he was changing. When he got back and went to the pool he was floating on his back in the pool."Well it can be on friday. That way they can only focus on that. You not have them thinking about our child and whatever they do at work."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:03 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She was leaning back in a inner tube. Her legs were through the hole, as she was leaning back. "Sounds good to me. That gives us two days to set up for the party. And we still need to figure out how many people are coming. Cause, you know how much I eat. So if you multiple that times the number of adults from my clan and friends.... Well we almost eat a whole herd.", She said. Only to gently poke him with her foot.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy thought about it. And then he said."Well I don't know how many people I would invite. There is the band but they aren't close enough to me that I would be comfortable inviting them to this. So I guess just your clan and allies."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff